Commander GT PRO - 168V 20" 3000wh

10 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

OTR...

I really wish this guy wouldn't do this, rolling on the highway with all those cars around him. In the best case he crashes and dies; worse he gets a permanent injury that someone has to pay for; or far WORSE is some politician uses him as the example and comes down hard with legislation and enforcement of an EUC ban that affects my ability to ride and enjoy EUCs. Someone please tell him to stop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JZT-Colorado said:

I really wish this guy wouldn't do this, rolling on the highway with all those cars around him

Probably one of the dumbest video's I've ever seen. What was even the point because the "GPS" indicator was all over the place and completely wrong most of the time. Idiots like this will absolutely get them banned and then i will have $10,000 worth of art.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JZT-Colorado said:

I really wish this guy wouldn't do this, rolling on the highway with all those cars around him. In the best case he crashes and dies; worse he gets a permanent injury that someone has to pay for; or far WORSE is some politician uses him as the example and comes down hard with legislation and enforcement of an EUC ban that affects my ability to ride and enjoy EUCs. Someone please tell him to stop.

It's a Female Rider..... 😬

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Probably one of the dumbest video's I've ever seen. What was even the point because the "GPS" indicator was all over the place and completely wrong most of the time. Idiots like this will absolutely get them banned and then i will have $10,000 worth of art.

I can go as far as 2014 2015 in this forum when eucs had a 15mph top speed and can already find similar posts (negative feedback about speed, ban etc). The GPS did seem wrong though. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Dumb or wrong gps speed, fact is, if you can't keep up with the average speed of other road users, then you don't belong on the highway. Those who drive "slowly" in relation to the rest of the traffic are a danger to everyone, including themselves.  And since this noble female knight is being overtaken both outside and inside by several vehicles, including trucks, it goes without saying that the she should have chosen a different route for that sloppy low speed run :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Robse said:

Dumb or wrong gps speed, fact is, if you can't keep up with the average speed of other road users, then you don't belong on the highway. Those who drive "slowly" in relation to the rest of the traffic are a danger to everyone, including themselves.  And since this noble female knight is being overtaken both outside and inside by several vehicles, including trucks, it goes without saying that the she should have chosen a different route for that sloppy low speed run :P

Aren't she/he/it/them ridding on highway? That's not a place for EUC's in first place..

• Like 3

Key takeaways are it is as capable if not more capable than the ET Max. It has a lower center of gravity and all the area for pad placement one would need. This wheel is flying under the radar as the pavement king of 2024.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Maribel's head to head with Lynx...

More idiotic city riding, through red lights where a pedestrian could step out from behind a car any time and it would be all over but the jail time.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

More idiotic city riding, through red lights where a pedestrian could step out from behind a car any time and it would be all over but the jail time.

If you think this is idiotic you should see me ride :D

I don't ride through reds, and stay as far away from parked cars as possible, but this looked like a calm city ride to me, outside of riding reds. 

17 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

+1 the insane laughter in the background indicates that no ones has a clue of traffic rules or safety of others.... or themselves.

look at me, look at me,  look at my display, insane isn't it? Yes damn right on that.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

I don't ride through reds, and stay as far away from parked cars as possible, but this looked like a calm city ride to me, outside of riding reds. 

So you "don't ride through reds" and you "stay as far away from parked cars as possible"? How is your riding anything like these 2 idiots? I wasn't speaking to the speed, i do 55 all the time but not at night and not where anyone could step out in front of me at any second. That would be selfish and irresponsible.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

So you "don't ride through reds" and you "stay as far away from parked cars as possible"? How is your riding anything like these 2 idiots? I wasn't speaking to the speed, i do 55 all the time but not at night and not where anyone could step out in front of me at any second. That would be selfish and irresponsible.

Yeah, I was mostly referring to fast accelerating and riding very fast in the inner city. To some that comes across as dangerous riding.

I also don't take up 2 lanes, and always signal when switching lanes. Carving is fine as long as you stick to your lane.

Edited by xiiijojjo

2 hours ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Maribel's head to head with Lynx...

I love speed as much as anyone, but this flagrant lack of regard for what law enforcement and politicians will think and actually do when they see this, will absolutely lead to bans, confiscations, extremely expensive tickets (and lawyers), and potential jail time, even IF riding responsibly, in cities across the entire world. 

it was fun while it lasted…

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JZT-Colorado said:

I love speed as much as anyone, but this flagrant lack of regard for what law enforcement and politicians will think and actually do when they see this, will absolutely lead to bans, confiscations, extremely expensive tickets (and lawyers), and potential jail time, even IF riding responsibly, in cities across the entire world. 

it was fun while it lasted…

This was bound to happen with beginners having access to the fastest wheels ever made. Those weren't available when us older guys while we were still learning and gaining the skills to go that fast. 

At this point calling people out is a waste of time and effort, the EUC community is too big now. In fact most riders are not a part of this forum. So most of the people getting called out in here will never find out that other riders disprove of their conduct. 

The genie's out of the bottle at this point. We can still preach for riding safe and using equipment, but don't get dilutional and think that it will have a meaningful impact on the public opinion. 

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't see anything wrong. Free spirits be free spirits - riding like they please.. Laws/Rules are made by corrupt governments in first place. The need to obey law is just an nudge to do so. But one always can choose not to obey said law, same time the breaker of said law should be ready for consequences.. Anyone can choose to ride any way they wanna. Go 60mph on sidewalk - whos stopping you? Who cares that you gonna hit/kill someone. Or best case only yourself. Everyone has their own head on shoulders and should be available to think for themselves.. But the sad reality is - we are getting more and more dumb people in world. As time goes on.. Have you seen the world we are living in today. Brain rot by TikTok and in general online presence. One could say everything wrong whit tis world is because of internet.. Have you ever notice how everyone is glued to their phones like zombies? Our future is bleak.

Sad that they didn't hit a car or crashed. That would have put a smile on my face. :) And i don't care how dark/bad that sounds. I'm saying what i'm thinking. 

(FYI: if you didn't get it - i was somewhat sarcastic in first part of my rant..)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 3

Alas, we can't do anything about people posting reckless riding videos like that, other than briefly expressing our disapproval - I hope we don't waste much more of a thread about GT Pro doing that...

In other GT Pro news, looks like Marty and Roger and friends found what happened to theirs when it started grinding and clunking 10 mins into a ride !

It's a long long video, and I should let Marty himself give you the facts, but from what I can surmise the problem seems to have been one motor connection to the board, which was prevented from connecting reliably to the metal plug on the board by being passed over another motor cable, which wouldn't let it sit / connect properly. Vid starts at that bit(2 hr 10 or so)

...which does rather prompt the question 'however did the person who assembled that possibly think it was fine' ?!! :/

• Like 1

I think it's amusing how they are repairing a GT Pro with crap everywhere on a fancy kitchen top display especially without any rags/protection under it :lol: Can tell Roger is proud of his workplace!