Commander GT PRO - 168V 20" 3000wh

15 hours ago, roghaj said:

People in here love being negative.

:lol: lol really. We actually said it was amusing and for me it was more along the lines of you working barefoot on a countertop that likely costs more than my car. I love the decadence of that. But anyway, where were we.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The Chinese manufacturers pretty much ignored the customers up until very recently. We (riders like me) had no access to the manufacturers. Always through the dealers such as Jason.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Demo wheels are often used to find defaults which are then fixed for batch 1, 2, etc wheels.

I do see a problem then for the dealers in the near future.

It appears the liability is placed on the dealers for the demo wheels.

With top speeds ever increasing, the likelihood of fatalities is going to go higher.

A defective GT Pro was directly sent to you, with no one doing a PDI, and a phase wire came undone during riding. And this wheel can go 60+ mph.

If this trend of catastrophic failures in early batches continues, we may begin to see death rate going up in euc's.

People are going to ride these things fast within the city confines, where there are plenty of solid objects (cars and trucks, lamp and telephone posts, signage, etc).

The high death rates in motorcycling has barred this out. But here, we have the added problem of cutouts due to defectives and overleaning 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, roghaj said:

My workplace:  The countertop is 93% Quartz crystal.  It has a hardness rating that far exceeds any part of that wheel.

Not so much, Quartz has a mohs rating of 7 and you have hardened bolts on that wheel that exceed 8.5. Also a softer metal would have no problem scratching it, it's a matter of pressure and surface area.

17 hours ago, roghaj said:

People in here love being negative. 

I don't think pointing out lack of common sense is "being negative". Even if the countertop was made out of diamond, it's just plain dumb not to put something over the top if you plan on using it as a work bench especially since it's a showroom. Hopefully it's your showroom and you can afford to replace the $900 slab if it gets scratched.

121 lbs for 4440 Wh battery capacity with 168 V motor drive system.

You have the speed and the range.

Sounds great for the riders of larger stature who want the speed and need the range? Not sure how it will ride for smaller riders.

Perhaps this is Extreme Bull's version of an updated Master Pro, but with a 20" tire, and a 168 V system.

Will faster and heavier wheels continue to trend in the US?

I wonder how the other manufacturers are going to react?

Both Inmotion and Kingsong don't even have a 3600 Wh wheel yet.

Edited by techyiam

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

I do see a problem then for the dealers in the near future.

It appears the liability is placed on the dealers for the demo wheels.

With top speeds ever increasing, the likelihood of fatalities is going to go higher.

A defective GT Pro was directly sent to you, with no one doing a PDI, and a phase wire came undone during riding. And this wheel can go 60+ mph.

If this trend of catastrophic failures in early batches continues, we may begin to see death rate going up in euc's.

People are going to ride these things fast within the city confines, where there are plenty of solid objects (cars and trucks, lamp and telephone posts, signage, etc).

The high death rates in motorcycling has barred this out. But here, we have the added problem of cutouts due to defectives and overleaning 

I think you worry too much :D ;)

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...