The Photo Thread

SlowMo

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

@Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" and I had a nice evening ride around Griffith Park last night. Here we are at the Helipad with the Los Angeles City behind us.

IMG_20180818_185729873_HDR

At the end of the ride, behind the Griffith Observatory, with the lights of Los Angeles behind us

IMG_20180818_203400

@Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" love the hat and ur choice of riding protection. 

i only ride on my road and in my pastures, and i’m bad like u in not suiting up like marty, so u make me feel better. plus, ur braver cause those trails u guys are on would scare a flatlander like me just walking.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Damn, 18(19) inch tire vs 16 inch tire. Almost the same size, right? I REALLY want a 16x3 wheel now!

They look almost the same size to you :confused1:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Imagine a 16 inch wheel with a tire as wide as the msuper X one!

Thats why I pre-ordered the Z10.The "Big Brother" to the Mten3.Might also have to get an Msuper X.I rode @Marty Backe's while seated,originally thinking it was too small for a 6' tall person to be comfortable,I hadn't given it much thought.To my surprise,it was quite comfortable giving it a cross between Monster stability and ACM2 power and maneuverability.The extra pedal height is also a plus.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Doesn't this guy know that I'm trying to get a picture of me and the Monster in front of the Queen Mary?

I watched your slow motion Hermosa Beach pier video. The outfit was IMHO a little too much for a fishing, walking and surf watching pier.

For the video...isn't the full face helmet a bit of overkill? ....You know....your MB EUC identity would be humanly revealed with the Gotway logo helmet.......or you could carry the full face helmet by the chin strap (just for the ride on the smooth pier) while using that fast moving camera mounted on a spear and look less like an alien life form....maybe wear an Hawaiian shirt instead of the red top. What would Meep or TFU recommend that you wear for such a video take? And those helpless and helmetless pier walkers....it twas not fair for them during your electric vehicle reconnicance ride.

Would you wear this outfit on the Santa Monica pier while looking for mTen booty? You probably would.....

Edited by Bob Eisenman

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Nice, Marty, nice! You're living everyone's dream here:efee6b18f3:

I think I"m finally fully content with my selection :D

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why you are keeping the ms3. The two ACM2 I can understand, one nice one and one to bang up and not worry about on mountains, but what's the point of the ms3 when you have the msX with so much better electronics and tire?

Sooner or later, you'll need space for another wheel. They won't stop releasing shiny new ones, you know:efee8319ab:

But one can see you're happy from the photo:efee612b4b: So good on you!

Wondering when GW comes out with their next wheel, must be any minute now...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I don't understand why you are keeping the ms3. The two ACM2 I can understand, one nice one and one to bang up and not worry about on mountains, but what's the point of the ms3 when you have the msX with so much better electronics and tire?

Sooner or later, you'll need space for another wheel. They won't stop releasing shiny new ones, you know:efee8319ab:

But one can see you're happy from the photo:efee612b4b: So good on you!

Wondering when GW comes out with their next wheel, must be any minute now...

When the MSX was release the V3 didn't didn't stop being a great wheel.

If something happened to one of my 1600wh MSuper's, what would I do if I didn't have a backup long-range 18-inch wheel :cry2:

Since I'm very happy with my current choice of wheels, I will not be getting any new models until maybe this time next year. I must learn to make do :unsure:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

When the MSX was release the V3 didn't didn't stop being a great wheel.

The last round of MSV3's with the HB motor is an absolute sleeper wheel, superb maneuverability, acceleration and performance. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

My addition

IMG_9908-Edit

Nice Harem!

So. Psychology Quizz!

Question1: Which of all these beauties is closest to his ❤️ ?

Question 2: How many cm exactly?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, who_the said:

Marty could easily sell and not miss: KS16, MSV3, ACM, Tesla, MCM2.

I don't have a KS16 or MCM2 :huh:

• Like 1

@Marty Backe, incredible selection of wheels. I wonder how many miles you have ridden on all of your wheels combined, including the ones you have tested.

The Z10 looks about the same size as the 14 inch MCM5.

• Like 1