The Photo Thread

SlowMo

1 hour ago, Marcglider said:

preferential affection

Show the “frog”!, Koizumi (a former prime minister) once said, triggered by Bush (a former White House tenant), meaning (of course) “Show the flag!” 

So I wonder: what could be so wrong about this “preferential affection”? Your presidents expect it from the rest of the world!

https://books.google.co.jp/books?id=zkbQAx_fXZMC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=show+the+frog+koizumi&source=bl&ots=1txzWR5Ho4&sig=godh-KcPdRbgCQjBq1FbhBEwQ5g&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV_pa39vTcAhWNAIgKHYUYCsMQ6AEwGXoECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q=show the frog koizumi&f=false

Edited by Toshio Uemura

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

No worries I got this.  :w00t2:  Hunkahunkaburninglove Romances presents the new novel of the century!

5472_CCD9-5_B0_A-4_CF8-98_AE-5_A56738_D3

Bound to become a bestseller! ? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

No worries I got this.  :w00t2:  Hunkahunkaburninglove Romances presents the new novel of the century!

5472_CCD9-5_B0_A-4_CF8-98_AE-5_A56738_D3

MAN, I hope he is not going down the "DIVORCE" path when his wife finds out... especially after his recent anniversary... Hope he has a good attorney so he can get full custody without "wheel support" payments...:efefe00999:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Marcglider said:

MAN, I hope he is not going down the "DIVORCE" path when his wife finds out... especially after his recent anniversary... Hope he has a good attorney so he can get full custody without "wheel support" payments...:efefe00999:

But you need to remember that in the long term, wheels are cheaper than wives (and less explosive too, eh @Rehab1?).

And if you live outside of Utah, no one has issue with you having multiple wheels either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Just finished the prototype cover for our KS-14M training wheels... What do you think?

Just finished the prototype covers for our KS14M training wheels... what do you think?

It's 4 mm neoprene with a reinforced outer layer. And it is lime green too (if you didn't notice).

And for the record, Mrs. TFU said lots of rude words about how easy it was to work with this material!

Nice.

Is that color so that you don't lose the wheel if it gets away from the student :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice.

Is that color so that you don't lose the wheel if it gets away from the student :lol:

It's actually a part of our theft prevention system... Oh, and (for some unknown reason) it was on sale.   :D

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Svenbo said:

My first Wheel :) and soon it's gonna get a carbon style chameleon colour (purple/green) foil wrapping :D

IMG_20180815_180239621~2.jpg

Love to see the new look, when you’re done. Enjoy and be save! ? 

51 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Love to see the new look, when you’re done. Enjoy and be save! ? 

It's going to be done a lot better by a friend of mine a professional in foil wrapping but I just tried it for myself, because I have enough foil and want to learn it for myself. All white parts will also be covered with the foil.

IMG_20180818_233943073_LL~2.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Svenbo said:

It's going to be done a lot better by a friend of mine a professional in foil wrapping but I just tried it for myself, because I have enough foil and want to learn it for myself. All white parts will also be covered with the foil.

IMG_20180818_233943073_LL~2.jpg

Super ? cool! Congrats!