Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

27 minutes ago, BKW said:

More teasers to tease us into oblivion:

https://youtu.be/F2axvs6yPOQ

WTF, I don't want to see some clip of some employees riding around at 10-20mph again. I know a couple people got the EX30's. I wish they'd release a review but maybe they were told to wait?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, trailless said:

WTF, I don't want to see some clip of some employees riding around at 10-20mph again. I know a couple people got the EX30's. I wish they'd release a review but maybe they were told to wait?

My bet is we will see reviews in about 1-2 weeks time. Same with the Commander Pro

8 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

i'm tired of the begode promotional videos already. Give me some actual real world reviews!

They should send one to Dawn, and let her ride with her group among Master's, Master Pro's, V13's, Sherman S's on every day roadways that are not secluded nor glass smooth.

I am perplexed as to how the above Begode's video will compel me to buy an EX30 when all they do is something my V12 can do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, techyiam said:

They should send one to Dawn, and let her ride with her group among Master's, Master Pro's, V13's, Sherman S's on every day roadways that are not secluded nor glass smooth.

I am perplexed as to how the above Begode's video will compel me to buy an EX30 when all they do is something my V12 can do.

Dawn said she should get the Commander Pro to review on Sunday. As far as the EX30, I don't know.

These teasers are from YouTubers pumping out "content" to grow their channels or for monetary purposes. This particular channel seems to care more about that than substantive EUC updates

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trailless said:

If the wheel is great, wouldn’t Begode push for reviews to go out as soon as possible. Why they would be told to wait unless there’s some issue that Begode is still working on maybe like a firmware fix ?

17 minutes ago, Adel said:

If the wheel is great, wouldn’t Begode push for reviews to go out as soon as possible. Why they would be told to wait unless there’s some issue that Begode is still working on maybe like a firmware fix ?

Who says they were told to wait? There are many video shorts of both the commander pro and the ex30. They probably think that'll suffice until people start reviewing it in their videos. Not sure if they advertised their other wheels as much either?

Edited by BKW

1 hour ago, Adel said:

Probably not. I'm just impatiently waiting for at least one review. But some car manufacturers tell car reviewers to wait until a certain date to publish reviews. I highly doubt that's happening. 

1 hour ago, BKW said:

Who says they were told to wait? There are many video shorts of both the commander pro and the ex30. They probably think that'll suffice until people start reviewing it in their videos. Not sure if they advertised their other wheels as much either?

No one did. I'm just speculating as to why we don't have a decent review out of the wheel when there are at least a couple people that have them. 

32 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

It is out. First ex30 review

so its the most powerful wheel he has ridden. He says the v13 has nothing on the ex30, although i'm not too sure on those claims. Was only able to get the ex30 to 88kmh and v13 less than that (even though the v13 is capable). Probably faster than a master despite the weight.

Corner of the battery box clips stuff. Not a huge deal to me as this was gonna be my street wheel. Aluminum battery boxes are doing its job here though. Keeping the batteries protected. Running custom pads gonna suck on this wheel

What was most interesting to me is the lower battery box placement. Makes for a lower center of gravity and super stable wheel at speed. I am definitely excited for this part of the wheel now

Edited by Cobaltsaber
  • Like 1

The scenes on the go kart track show that it has some kind of lean-controlled automatic "pseudo-signals" integrated into the rear light. That is pretty neat, although of course it misses the actual point of signals, which is signalling your intent BEFORE you turn.

• Like 1

The battery grinding on the ground is a hard no for me. That's a major issue. Definitely not getting this wheel now. That's also an extremely bad design choice, which is kind of ridiculous when you think about it

Edited by BKW
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BKW said:

The battery grinding on the ground is a hard no for me. That's a major issue. Definitely not getting this wheel now. That's also an extremely bad design choice, which is kind of ridiculous when you think about it

It happened when he slammed into a 45° granite slope, with the tire inflated to what looks like 15PSI/1,5bar or less. I doubt very much it would ever be an issue with normal riding. And corner reinforcements made from steel are available in a lot of places.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mhpr262 said:

It happened when he slammed into a 45° granite slope, with the tire inflated to what looks like 15PSI/1,5bar or less. I doubt very much it would ever be an issue with normal riding. And corner reinforcements made from steel are available in a lot of places.

For such an expensive wheel, this isn't something I can ignore personally. The other reason is because I need a rugged wheel for what I do. The ergonomics of this wheel aren't great either. This wheel is a cruiser imo. The shape and size of this wheel is not as versatile as the SS or what seems to be the CP. If a cruiser is what you're looking for, then this may be for you. I'd rather get the V13 over this imo, even with the smaller battery size, but that's me. I'm sure other people will love this wheel :)

Edited by BKW

A beast, exactly what I expected. Now I really can't wait for this to reach my door.

In my use, those cons he listed are non factors or minor annoyance. I don't ride the sides of mountains where I live lol. The tire was really low pressure too, as i would have it at 35-45psi, which would stop the clipping. Pad setup can be worked around. If it was something like exposed wires or something like that, i would have relented to the Sherman S. But nah lol. 

Only thing he didn't mention was suspension. Hopefully he talks about it on here or Facebook. 

10 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

The most powerful wheel he has ever ridden; the least velcro-friendly surface upon which to attempt to place custom pads.

Remind me what they say again, about power without control? 🤔

Sounds like the Mustang of the EUC world

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

It is out. First ex30 review

Interesting review. This guy definitely seems like a Begode fan boy looking all all his reviews. Looks like a decent wheel though, should be fun for the people buying it. He's a little off saying it's faster than the v13 at 88kph since the v13 is electronically hobbled at 91kph and we have seen that speed. but who really needs to go that fast on one wheel anyway....:rolleyes: