Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

18 minutes ago, trailless said:

Let me get some reviews please. :crying:

Electric dreams: "Yeah, I have the EX30 and stuff. Here it is. I know I'm the first to have it and everything, but I'm injured so... Yeah, here it is and who knows when I'll give you my thoughts on the ride and the wheel itself. I don't necessarily feel like saying I can have my many friends ride it and give it a review. I'll just wait until I heal.. however long that takes. In the meantime, it looks pretty cool on this wooden table, no?" (sarcasm) -_-

Edited by BKW
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, BKW said:

Electric dreams: "Yeah, I have the EX30 and stuff. Here it is. I know I'm the first to have it and everything, but I'm injured so... Yeah, here it is and who knows when I'll give you my thoughts on the ride and the wheel itself. I don't necessarily feel like saying I can have my many friends ride it and give it a review. I'll just wait until I heal.. however long that takes. In the meantime, it looks pretty cool on this wooden table, no?" (sarcasm) -_-

I know... Hopefully he got some footage and commentary the next day when he said he was bringing the EX30 and V13 to the track. If I had gotten the EX30 I would have been scrambling to be the first one to put out a quick review. 

I overheard yesterday that Eevees will have a Commander Pro and possibly an EX30 in for testing soon. I hope they have another demo, like they did for the V13, so I can report back to you guys on my impressions of the it plus I'm always excited to try new wheels.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Clem604 said:

I overheard yesterday that Eevees will have a Commander Pro and EX30 in for testing soon. I hope they have another demo, like they did for the V13, so I can report back to you guys on my impressions of the wheel plus I'm always excited to try new wheels.

Awesome! I have the ex30 on preorder but I'm watching the commander pro closely though. Debating on which one to get. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Clem604 said:

I overheard yesterday that Eevees will have a Commander Pro and EX30 in for testing soon. I hope they have another demo, like they did for the V13, so I can report back to you guys on my impressions of the wheel plus I'm always excited to try new wheels.

Thanks! I’m most curious about he CP’s suspension as it compares to other EUCs, especially the SS. If the suspension is decent, the CP is the wheel for me I think.

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, trailless said:

I know... Hopefully he got some footage and commentary the next day when he said he was bringing the EX30 and V13 to the track. If I had gotten the EX30 I would have been scrambling to be the first one to put out a quick review. 

actually according to him, the ex30 beat the v13. Those are some pretty crazy results. Cant wait to get more details

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 1:52 AM, Cobaltsaber said:

Behind and to the left of the guy is an ex30 with a street tire. Looks like a H666 or kenda k340 style street tire. I will definitely pick that option over the knobby if possible. The ex30s are close

ECD160E1-6958-44DD-8F66-B620D204CA90.jpeg

Looking at the big gap between the battery case and the top of the wheel, its going to be difficult to use custom pads without some fairings to extend the sides upwards. One thing I noticed in ElectricDream lift test is they zip-tied the stock pad to the cage, maybe it doesn't attach very well ?

1 hour ago, Adel said:

Looking at the big gap between the battery case and the top of the wheel, its going to be difficult to use custom pads without some fairings to extend the sides upwards. One thing I noticed in ElectricDream lift test is they zip-tied the stock pad to the cage, maybe it doesn't attach very well ?

Yea the stock begode pad adhesive is garbage. Gonna be replacing mine with velcro as soon as I get mine. As for the metal frame type section, I guess most will have to use a fairings kit, leave the top of their pads floating, or use smaller sized pads. The begode wheels were never a nice shape to add your own pads

4 hours ago, BKW said:

For those that have decided to get the EX30:

Why did you pick this wheel over the others?

I do not intend to buy one cause I bought a Master just 4 months ago but if I would.. :

• most power of all (have you seen the burnout test and that ridiculous incline test?) 
  • metal battery case
  • waterproofing (which could be ruined by begodes assembly) 
  • looks like usable pads (no follow up money for extra fairing system and pads) 
  • range/headroom for speed runs
  • style/looks 
Edited by alexbrunoeuc
  • Like 1

I see it like this imo (or with my taste in mind):

• V13 most reliable built quality and waterproofing 
  • S22 pro for jumpers
  • EX30 for torque and speed lovers (although it might not be the fastest) 
  • Sherman S for built quality, range
  • Master pro for ultimate range
  • Mten 4 for fun
  • Commander Pro for a cheaper and probably more high-speed stable version of Sherman S
  • T4 offroad (if master gets new linkage from factory then better take master) 

From all the "new" wheels... 

Just my opinion. Haven't done any real life comparison (yt, tiktok, forum). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BKW said:

I wanted more of an allrounder wheel so that ruled out the 22" v13 and master pro. So its between the sherman-s, ex30 and commander pro.

Sherman-s is 100v and would not hold up performance wise to the grouprides here. I need that headroom with 134v because I do not ride on beeps whatsoever. Between the commander pro and ex30, the ex30 is more powerful and seems to have more of begode's attention in terms of features and refining the wheel. All new c40 motor, aluminum battery boxes and aluminum frame built off their already existing master design. 

I dont care too much for the most comfortable and perfect suspension cuz its going to be 90% road use anyways. Ive tried the stock master suspension and it handled my 135lbs weight just fine. The modularity with shocks and linkages also make it more futureproof than the sherman-s and commander pro fork type design

• Like 1

Doh 100V vs 134V. Doesn't the 134V wheel drain battery faster? I could imagine you would lose quit a bit of overall range? Especially if you are going at higher speeds. Or do stops/accelerations often.

Edited by Funky

5 hours ago, BKW said:

We’ll some of us are considering this wheel but also waiting for some independent party reviews to confirm what we expect from this wheel spec wise as far as performance and also to see what are the possible negatives. All we have seen so far are just promo videos from Begode.

Edited by Adel

14 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

I wanted more of an allrounder wheel so that ruled out the 22" v13 and master pro. So its between the sherman-s, ex30 and commander pro.

I dont care too much for the most comfortable and perfect suspension cuz its going to be 90% road use anyways. Ive tried the stock master suspension and it handled my 135lbs weight just fine. The modularity with shocks and linkages also make it more futureproof than the sherman-s and commander pro fork type design

If your use case involves 90% road use, and nothing in bike parks, perhaps it is still early to exclude the 22" wheels as all rounder contenders.

I think it is possible that some riders are condemning 22" wheels without spending enough time on them.

I would wait and see how owners of 22" wheels are using them. We may be surprised. 

Just say'in.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, techyiam said:

If your use case involves 90% road use, and nothing in bike parks, perhaps it is still early to exclude the 22" wheels as all rounder contenders.

I think it is possible that some riders are condemning 22" wheels without spending enough time on them.

I would wait and see how owners of 22" wheels are using them. We may be surprised. 

Just say'in.

I demo'd a v13. While its rideable and I could totally live with a wheel that size, I am coming from an RS. Im only going to have 1 primary wheel for quite some time, I would still want some of the nimbleness that comes from a 20" wheel over a full 22" wheel. I think a street tire on the v13 would fix almost all my issues with it, but I still think I would prefer a 20" class wheel. The grouprides I go on are people on monster pros and 1 abrams. I have an idea of how they generally handle on street, but those owners also have smaller trail/commuter wheels

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BKW said:

For me, the power of 134v and the new C40 motor, making it safer for me to ride fast without hitting the beeps.

The waterproof battery packs.

The extra range over the EXN for even longer cruises

Suspension, cause these NYC streets are brutal lol.

I love the look of the Sherman S but 100v took it out the running for me. I like the safety features on the V13 i would like more range than what's been shown. 

• Like 3