3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

No more egg! It certainly looks like... something (don't know what to think here). The grab handle is great! Good to see Begode is developing a new wheel in this size.

Also that means the MCM6 must be close, looks like they are updating their complete lineup.

I think this looks better than the silly egg look (and the awful rainbow leds).  Some wheels look really nice with the sleek, clean curves, but the Mten3 looked a bit goofy.  Making it look aggressive and sharp while so tiny makes it more endearing looking and cute to me.  If the MCM gets an update (with suspension???) then I'm afraid my wallet will suffer, as I favor these smaller formfactor wheels.  Either way, I didn't think I'd be following begode as much as I am recently.  Kudos to them for giving some love to the smaller wheels again (finally).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Heyzeus said:

with the larger battery and thus hopefully better safety margin.

It's the "same" 2p battery just with 5000mAh cells instead of 3500mAh cells. Like V8F -> V8S. Should be the same margin unfortunately, unless you also have high discharge cells (ewheels to the rescue?). I think it's enough either way. It's an mten!

I'm still waiting something in between Mten4 / ???? / T4 / Master / EX20S.

They got almost full lineup.

Mten4 would be so perfect if it had 16/18" tire. :D As i don't need big batteries/range. (Doh i would not buy it anyways, just because gotway.)

Let's hope Kingsongs S16 will be something "good" enough. (If it will have the same sliders as S20/22, or no real smart BMS = automatically trash.)

Edited by Funky

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Who’s the market for this EUC?

I bought the Mten3 on the recommendation of some prominent Youtubers, but I’ve never liked this wheel. Too sketchy at speed, no trolley handle, and never used it in a backpack. Plus, it got away from me twice and crashed and I still to this day don’t know what I did to have it drop.

Mten4, does it fit in a backpack? No trolley handle seems Begode didn’t upgrade this wheel in any meaningful way. Just big and ugly trying to keep the Master design style going. Too niche.

I hate this wheel!

Really.  I bought an mten3 and love it.  It's so different, that it almost doesn't feel like a unicycle.  It's fun though- and Im 240lbs.  

I am very interested in this.  I would like to see how the tire behaves compared to the mten3 and if the tire decreases range or torque.

Edited by wstuart
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

It's the "same" 2p battery just with 5000mAh cells instead of 3500mAh cells. Like V8F -> V8S. Should be the same margin unfortunately, unless you also have high discharge cells (ewheels to the rescue?). I think it's enough either way. It's an mten!

Ewheels will sell it with Samsung 40T high discharge batteries.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mango said:

Who’s the market for this EUC?

I bought the Mten3 on the recommendation of some prominent Youtubers, but I’ve never liked this wheel. Too sketchy at speed, no trolley handle, and never used it in a backpack. Plus, it got away from me twice and crashed and I still to this day don’t know what I did to have it drop.

Mten4, does it fit in a backpack? No trolley handle seems Begode didn’t upgrade this wheel in any meaningful way. Just big and ugly trying to keep the Master design style going. Too niche.

I hate this wheel!

I think if you compare the mten3 to other wheels using the same criteria then it sucks: short range, slower than most wheels, unstable at high speed, feel every bump. 

But I love the mten3:

- most agile wheel available,

- very easy to bring around especially if you add a trolley

- most responsive, feels torquey

- can go super slow,

- easiest for learning tricks like spinning or riding backward,

It is very entertaining. And yes it is unstable but that is part of the challenge - I feel it has made me a better rider. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Funky said:

I'm still waiting something in between Mten4 / ???? / T4 / Master / EX20S.

They got almost full lineup.

Mten4 would be so perfect if it had 16/18" tire. :D As i don't need big batteries/range. (Doh i would not buy it anyways, just because gotway.)

Let's hope Kingsongs S16 will be something "good" enough. (If it will have the same sliders as S20/22, or no real smart BMS = automatically trash.)

Mcm6? Maybe the body will be like a master.

• Upvote 1

I need it! I love my mTen3 more than any other EUC, but it is not good when going off-road. This mTen4 looks like it solves that problem. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Brahan Seer said:

getting battered...

Soooooo. Now we know how to deal with an attacking canine situation.

Do you suppose that was the same wheel in the video—or was it :shock2: 5?

(I still want one)

Edited by Tawpie

13 minutes ago, UniBlab said:

I want that job!!!! 😆

I think this was the same guy that was bouncing up and down and up and down and up and down on that single pack T4. You'll be able to cancel the gym membership!

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, winterwheel said:

Very happy to see more innovation happening down at the low-end.

With that tire and about 50% more Wh I'm curious to see how it might do in winter conditions. 

Get it and let us know but I suspect fun as hell. I just preordered it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, winterwheel said:

I'm curious to see how it might do in winter conditions.

That's what's most interesting and tempting to me. See, as it is in order for me to ride on the fat bike trails in the snow, it has to be warm enough during the day to make things melty, and freeze hard overnight. If I get out at sunrise, a 3" wheel won't break through but otherwise it's pretty hit and miss. I respect the bikers not wanting grooves in the trail so I go home if I break through. A 6.5" wide wheel at very low pressure should work as well as a fat tire bike, it'll leave deeper knobby holes but that might be tolerable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

But the jump up to the shared Dualtron Ultra/Thunder/Zero11X 90/65-6.5 tire sizing brings sooo many better and interesting aftermarket tire options than the MTen3 Ninebot Mini 70/65-6.5 tire sizing, and all these small tires are relatively cheap!

r03-1259_1.jpgClever 90/65-6.5 Pocket Bike Tire

S22bc90de41f34ac6ac7bceee44884558Q.jpg?width=800&height=800&hash=1600     Clever 90/65-65

11-Inch-Tire-90-65-6-5-Winter-Snow-Tires-High-Quality-Tubeless-Tire-for-Dualtron.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp  CST 90/65-6.5 Lineup

HTB1U2LUXkxz61VjSZFrq6xeLFXag.jpg?width=1000&height=1000&hash=2000  Feiben 90/65-6.5

HTB1LFtTXsrrK1Rjy1zeq6xalFXah.jpg?width=801&height=801&hash=1602 Guang Le 90/65-6.5

H34cde5fbfd8640c396366bdbd2fd7a96t.jpg?width=801&height=801&hash=1602Innova 90/65-6.5

H6f64cbbef4264f4e8996f14ae8d4eb75e.jpg?width=749&height=749&hash=1498Li Wang 90/65-6.5

H68aad378d5ee41e69f60fb59d6189837P.jpgNuoke 90/65-6.5

a3fe2431-1732-4626-ad7b-77e60d174db2.917d365f169fc02f6b5c15da37d26d4e.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFFQind 90/65-6.5

H03a128cc78cf4062b4a458f82d8a5c88y.jpg Studded Tuovt 90/65-6.5

Sa9fb4078373a4552880f7051321f4bbbQ.jpegulip 90/65-6.5

Hf2615ad11aef4003b11dcfde5b15dde0M.jpgXuancheng 90/65-6.5

...what tire(s) interest you the most?

Rubber quality is priority, are any of these premier brands?

so the rim dimensions ARE different? I was thinking the tire was just larger, so the rim is larger eh?

i really would like to know more about the motor, everyone wants to know if the axle is larger etc. also how does the weight of it compare, the extra battery and wattage of the motor prolly add like 5 lbs. that, and the shape kinda make it not quite the backpack friendly wheel anymore... still i love my two mtens, prolly gonna put one on the market to pre-order this one.

• Like 1

so apparently the axle is the same, disappointing... the motor wattage, and Wh upgrade still seem pretty worthy. also the space to put a wider variety of tires, and the aesthetics are growing on me a bit.

• Like 2