Sherman-S 3600wh: 100V, 20", suspension, 97lb

23 hours ago, Paul g said:

They all bottom out, the “How” it bottoms out is now the big question. I hope they’ve learned from the others and put some thick rubber ring. The T4 seemed to got it right.

The T4 rubber ring is about the only thing they got about right on it, it seems, lol! 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jon Wall said:

I don't know how to post it here

OFFTOPIC - It's tricky, but I figured it out today. The date below the username who posted it is a link (same as the "Posted X minutes ago" on the top of each post on this forum, that's a link to the post itself), copy it. The copied link for me is a long-ass link with some tracking identifiers or whatnot, but it actually points to the specific item that was posted.

To get rid of the tracking stuff, open the copied link in a browser, and then copy the link from the address bar. This will be the "real" link without the tracking part.

And then that link can be posted on this forum or elsewhere.

It's dumb. But it works in the end.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The fellow riding down the rock face made that look just flawless . The way it left the ground and remade contact couple feet down. Impressive smooth...... on a side note , I found the S18 in my experience to rockcrawl quite well. Unsuspectingly manageable, light, and comfortable for the money . Ofcourse it's not a Sherman level wheel. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, That Guy said:

About the lights:…

Wow that thing is just nasty. This was choice #3 for me, but now it's moving up to around #1. If I didn't have a sherman now chances are this would be choice #1. Suspension looks solid. The wheel looks awesome. They addressed the cheap trolley handle on the previous Shermans that always seem to break. They added suspension. They added slightly more range and more torque than the SherMax. This wheel is seriously impressive

I had EX30 as my #1 but it doesn't appear to have any handle to grab it, and I think the weight is heavier. Also, Begode is known for cheap body work on their wheels (even though the EX30 looks sick in my mind, I know the body is probably cheaply constructed material). Because of this, it's a contender with the Sherman-S.

The inmotion v13 looks solid, the suspension sounds "looser", but probably still good. The construction seems solid. It looks more plain to me though. It also is HUGE. Likely better built than the EX30, but probably more awkward to maneuver considering how tall it is. It also has handles to grab, unlike the EX30. The Sherman-S is right in-between these two wheels and doesn't seem to have any of the drawbacks of either, but I already own a Shermax is my only gripe :(

Looks: EX30 > Sherman-S > V13

Construction/durability (assuming): Tie between Sherman-S & V13 > EX30

Utility: Sherman-S > ex30 and V13 are tied because no handles for ex30 and no knobby off road tire, but the v13 is likely has worse maneuverability but has off road tire

Edited by ETAonTheEUC
  • Like 2

I’m sorry to brake up the string of unadulterated joy but I think we (like in we, the rest of the world outside of China) should seriously start thinking about the likelihood of a war with China. China is arming itself at an incredible rate, which is a kind of a tell tale sign of what they prepare for. That is what Putin’s Russia did for many years before occupying Ukraine. The worrying trend of increased aggression against Taiwan from China might cut one day all access to EUCs produced there, so wouldn’t be better if we start producing them here? 

Edit:

What we would need:

- moped- motorcycle wheel- probably we have

-a bunch of batteries- we’re not that good at producing that, but we’re improving 

5C7DD088-4717-49F2-B29B-A37BA29E989E.thumb.jpeg.f8d5ae1bcd7577f4ad0f5aa802f7ffda.jpeg

- a control board- do we still have those??

6BEDA383-DB18-4E8A-A96C-09A6481C9022.thumb.jpeg.8634c7a05cd402e66c73b27b773359fd.jpeg

-electric motors- we don’t have much Neodymium, we are bad at that

4260F611-D56B-4867-B310-86F7E40F3194.thumb.jpeg.ee30026374e44fce6ead9b25ce0e3854.jpeg

-  plastic, metal boxes-we still do

I don’t know about you, but I’m looking at this  and I’m a little bit worried 😣 :efef36327c:

Edited by Paul g
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, ETAonTheEUC said:

Looks: EX30 > Sherman-S > V13

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So for me, right now, I am OK with all three of them. I may prefer one over another when I see them in person. For example, I was surprised how the S22 looked better in person, and the opposite for a black S18.

58 minutes ago, ETAonTheEUC said:

Construction/durability (assuming): Tie between Sherman-S & V13 > EX30

+1.

Without actually opening up one myself, it is hard to be sure. I thought the build quality of my V12 was quite good. Mostly likely the V13 is going to be better. However, I do like what I see in the images of the Sherman-S. 

1 hour ago, ETAonTheEUC said:

Utility: Sherman-S > ex30 and V13 are tied because no handles for ex30 and no knobby off road tire, but the v13 is likely has worse maneuverability but has off road tire

I guess it depends on your use case. For me, I will be using my next big wheel for riding on main roads. So stability, even in the presence of crosswinds will be important. A heavy motor (gyro) and heavier overall weight should help in this regard. However, if a lighter wheel can do the job, that would be better. So I won't be able to decide until I have ridden them.

The EX30 should have class leading acceleration, torque, and top speed.

The Sherman-S should be a more refined Sherman Max with a compliant suspension. 

The V13 should be a powerhouse if the power can accessed readily. The suspension should be compliant. In addition, it should have class leading safety features and safety margins.

• Like 1

I'm sure the Begode wheel will be the raciest of the bunch, but not nearly as durable 

I think The V13 will be a Cadillac for bigger riders 

The Sherman-S is for the rest of us wanting a durable, reliable option for most riding. Not a race wheel 

Amazing how many choices we now have 

• Like 2

The first thing someone need to do is to see if the motor wires are waterproofed as they enter the motor.  No Max mistakes here please!

3 hours ago, Paradox said:

The first thing someone need to do is to see if the motor wires are waterproofed as they enter the motor.  No Max mistakes here please!

The motor mount uses 4 bolts (looks more like a standard hollow bore), so unlike the Abrams/Max 3 bolts and a cable keyway design, should make cable sealing errors a Non-issue!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, KNZ said:

Nice it looks recessed?

I love your sarcasm for anyone who's missed it. There is no display in this photo check out the plug sticking out of the enclosure. This photo is from AliExpress not a great way to showcase the wheel. 

Edited by The Brahan Seer
Clarified
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

A little bit of news. There is currently a Sherman-S on it's way to EEVEES as we speak. 

Plus, Bradley said, Leaper Kim will hold off production until they get feedback from EEVEES.

Time-stamped. 

I think Bradley and Lukas are planning to open their USA shop in Austin(last minutes of the video). I think I heard them talking about moving to California or Texas and were undecided at that time.

Edited by Paul g
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul g said:

I think I heard them talking about moving to California or Texas and were undecided at that time.

Wait a minute, are you sure they implied "moving" and not "opening a new store" in the US? If they are relocating to the US, they won't be able to sell Veteran line of euc's in the US. I thought eWheels has exclusive distribution rights of new Veteran wheels in the US.

11 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Wait a minute, are you sure they implied "moving" and not "opening a new store" in the US? If they are relocating to the US, they won't be able to sell Veteran line of euc's in the US. I thought eWheels has exclusive distribution rights of new Veteran wheels in the US.

You’re right, more like opening a new store.