Sherman-S 3600wh: 100V, 20", suspension, 97lb

RagingGrandpa

9 hours ago, GothamMike said:

OG pedal angle too steep. Any other aftermarket Sherm-s pedals that are more flat?

I agree they are. I switched to erides pedals, still a bit steep . The screws are so tight on there and are easy to strip on the shims (so I have one shim that I can’t get off because of that) 

ive taken it for a few rides and feel more comfortable with the pedal angle now.

1 hour ago, WILSONEUC said:

I agree they are. I switched to erides pedals, still a bit steep . The screws are so tight on there and are easy to strip on the shims (so I have one shim that I can’t get off because of that) 

ive taken it for a few rides and feel more comfortable with the pedal angle now.

can't you show us the pedal angle and the stripped shim ,can't you loosen it?

2 hours ago, WILSONEUC said:

Love my e-ride pedals but the angle is to steep even on its lowest setting. I finally removed all the adjustment parts and still had to file my ss casings to get them flat. Not ideal, but I don’t mind tinkering with things.

27 minutes ago, Hanger18 said:

Love my e-ride pedals but the angle is to steep even on its lowest setting. I finally removed all the adjustment parts and still had to file my ss casings to get them flat. Not ideal, but I don’t mind tinkering with things.

I thought erides pedals was made for the Sherman-S not heard anyone say about the angle before

1 hour ago, Stevebee said:

Nylonove go pretty flat, they also don’t use the ratchet system which for me was a positive. Did by the e-rides as well but they’re still in the box

pinged them, I hear they have long delays.

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2023 at 8:02 PM, CDINPHX said:

I ordered mine two days ago. They were in stock. 

Same, placed an order for "in stock" pads and pedals, but have no idea when they will actually ship.

Beeper just stopped working. It didn’t get wet. Otherwise, this thing is a beast and so much fun!  Around 1500 miles on it but not sure exactly. I had a no com error that reset the wheel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamber said:

Same, placed an order for "in stock" pads and pedals, but have no idea when they will actually ship.

Yeah I suspect they preorder the run and cut/ship them over the next week. Find it odd though it will say in stock then nothing. Mine now says processing and I got an email saying the same. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kamber said:

Mine took about 1.5 weeks from placing my order to finally getting them shipped. They use UPS (or FedEx??) so the actual shipping was quite fast.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Clem604 said:

Mine took about 1.5 weeks from placing my order to finally getting them shipped. They use UPS (or FedEx??) so the actual shipping was quite fast.

That’s not too bad at all. Hoping I mine ships in the same time frame. I’m in the same boat as @CDINPHX where it’s showing as processing but it’s only been about a week since I first ordered so far.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kamber said:

That’s not too bad at all. Hoping I mine ships in the same time frame. I’m in the same boat as @CDINPHX where it’s showing as processing but it’s only been about a week since I first ordered so far.

I'm not sure if you just bought the pedals or the pedals+overlays but I think he (Lukasz) prints the overlays and the "S" logo to order so they match. I thought the S logo only came in red but to my surprise they came in the yellow to match my overlays.

• Like 1

anyone mange to put a shinko on the sherman s?  Looking at tyre options and thinking I would prefer a dual sport more than the kenda.  

Edited by CDINPHX

24 minutes ago, CDINPHX said:

anyone mange to put a shinko on the sherman s?  Looking at tyre options and thinking I would prefer a dual sport more than the kenda.  

Jack @electric dreams has what appears to be a Shinko 244 installed on his Sherman. 

SmartSelect_20230501_225027_YouTube.thumb.jpg.278b11570afdbabb28453f9d763fb1e2.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, fary86Hun said:

I really need this bumpers!!!! Any suggestion where should I order them?

Those look pretty cool but I don't know who makes those. Clark Pads makes a bumper kit that looks quite similar to that.

https://clarkpads.com/collections/sherman-s-system/products/sherman-s-seat-bumper

2 minutes ago, Clem604 said:

My batch 2, 62LB Sherman S,  2000km (1242 mile) update:

No suspension stiction issues
No wheel bearing issues

No fender alignment issues

No loose bolts

I'm very happy with the wheel still, especially now that I can throw it around like my V11 :wub:

I can’t yet throw it around like my V11 yet but I’ve got a lot less miles, both in total plus on the Sherman S. Getting better every ride though and the V11 is starting to gather dust…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clem604 said:

My batch 2, 62LB Sherman S,  2000km (1242 mile) update:

No suspension stiction issues
No wheel bearing issues

No fender alignment issues

No loose bolts

I'm very happy with the wheel still, especially now that I can throw it around like my V11 :wub:

This is good to hear, mine should be incoming shortly, it should just be getting offloaded at Eevee's yesterday per my last email comm's with them.  I suspect it will be here end of next week, depending on how fast they can go thru the checklist (able to turn on, it balances, visual inspection is good, lights/accessories work, and it passes the spin test).  Suspect it is likely 30-60 mins per wheel, then it can be shipped. If I recall with my last convo with Eevee's there were hundred of wheels in the container that should or has already arrived this week.  

I went with the 66lb suspension, see how it holds up!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CDINPHX said:

This is good to hear, mine should be incoming shortly, it should just be getting offloaded at Eevee's yesterday per my last email comm's with them.  I suspect it will be here end of next week, depending on how fast they can go thru the checklist (able to turn on, it balances, visual inspection is good, lights/accessories work, and it passes the spin test).  Suspect it is likely 30-60 mins per wheel, then it can be shipped. If I recall with my last convo with Eevee's there were hundred of wheels in the container that should or has already arrived this week.  

I went with the 66lb suspension, see how it holds up!!!

That's awesome to hear. They have another container from LeaperKim coming in late May that will hopefully contain the package with the new trolley handle, pedals, and suspension clamp so maybe ask them about that on your next email.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 1