Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

10 hours ago, Rawnei said:

The only thing the firmware can do is spin the motor. 😅

Didn't Trub mention something about the differences between firmwares? Not sure though.

The fact is this happens on every jump on boxes such as on the video. Might be just the weight distribution or perhaps the firmware could affect how the launch happens when riding up the very steep box causing the wheel to tiltback (and rotate tire).

Pedal dips on turns, pedal tilts on boxes B)

E. The tilt back start to feel immediately on launch, not on landing. The wheel start to rotate itself backwards.

Edited by Kutvelo

On 9/23/2023 at 9:37 AM, techyiam said:

Thank you for providing the links.

However, even with the first link, it confirms that you are indeed spreading FUD. You did not read through the thread.

The OP of the thread conceded after getting word from Begode that the failure was not controller board related, but rather it was battery related, due to the battery not able to provide the required current.

at 90% battery - not enough current? lol. Then I guess safe speed is 20km/h. anything more - could result in instant shutdown of wheel.

Hi - is there any master v4 owner who could share their feelings from wheel ? I owned V1.

There ale few good deals on master now. Feels better than buying overpriced 16 inch wheels ... But I am not sure if they fixed V1 hurdles.

6 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

There ale few good deals on master now.

Masters with 50s batteries about to be released.

10 minutes ago, Warxcell said:

what's the benefits of these cells?
is there any other upgrade? Smart BMS?
Controller upgrades?

This is the telegram link.  Ask any questions there.
https://t.me/NextGenMobility/1

image.thumb.png.4a18d908269b0c5183ac1c13b7dcefca.png

On 9/22/2023 at 11:11 PM, Rawnei said:

What's the physics behind this phenomena? Is it spinning the motor causing the wheel to tilt in the air?

Yes. The mass of the motor itself makes the EUC tilt in the air.

Regarding the tiltback in the air.

The steeper the jump, the more it does it. And it is mainly on the way DOWN, not on the way up.
There are firmwares that fix this more or less. And it is getting better and better.

What happenes is that the EUC kind of looses calibration when airborn. It spins up, motor forward, pedals back. You will not notice the motor spin up, as the weight in free fall will tilt the pedals just as much and 

Here is one example. You can see the EUC being level until half way into the jump. Then it starts tilting. 

You see the same on TRUBs videos.

And also on the famous Extreme video where Seth falls after Extreme tiltback in the air.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, EUCzero said:

Regarding the tiltback in the air.

The steeper the jump, the more it does it. And it is mainly on the way DOWN, not on the way up.
There are firmwares that fix this more or less. And it is getting better and better.

What happenes is that the EUC kind of looses calibration when airborn. It spins up, motor forward, pedals back. You will not notice the motor spin up, as the weight in free fall will tilt the pedals just as much and 

Here is one example. You can see the EUC being level until half way into the jump. Then it starts tilting. 

You see the same on TRUBs videos.

And also on the famous Extreme video where Seth falls after Extreme tiltback in the air.

Thank you!

E. To me it feels like it sometimes starts right away, but it gets noticeable when dropping down.

Edited by Kutvelo

On 9/26/2023 at 3:46 PM, onkeldanuel said:

What do you mean? 

I cannot post here links to other forums because of forum rules - but complain on cigarete forum was that under 200 charge cycles you get to 60% capacity if you fast(high amps) charge/discharge cell. For price, it was bad performer at the time.

There is just two tests what are more than year old - I am kinda assuming that it was just manufacturing error for first few batches. I would love to see review of EUC like commander GT, and how much range you can pull from 50G compared to 50E after 50 charge cycles. I am not a fan of 50E batterie's ... I would welcome any cell what is more stable.

Since there is no real waranty on EUC batteries - I would not wanna be first who try them :D. Funny situation can happen that after year you will lose "more than half" of range, and you have nice paperweight at home. I am afraid that Chinese people don't think like me and this is "planned obsolescence" in big scale.

I hope I am mistaken and new packs are properly tested or work from factory.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

I cannot post here links to other forums because of forum rules

I hope I’m not mistaken, but I’m not aware of forum rules that dictate external links not being allowed. People also do it all the time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Any idea what would be the rough weight of battery packs of master? It would be great if you can tell with and without the metal battery boxes. (I am asking for the Begode Master V3.)

Note: The reason for asking is to get a rough idea of weight to estimate the shipping cost of battery packs. The shipping will be outside of USA, and cannot afford to ship the whole wheel. 

Thanks in advance!

14 hours ago, Yeshwanth Akurathi said:

Hey all,

Any idea what would be the rough weight of battery packs of master? It would be great if you can tell with and without the metal battery boxes. (I am asking for the Begode Master V3.)

Note: The reason for asking is to get a rough idea of weight to estimate the shipping cost of battery packs. The shipping will be outside of USA, and cannot afford to ship the whole wheel. 

Thanks in advance!

i can't find the pics atm but i've send them here. If i remember correctly a single plastic battery pack is 2.8 kg 

(the metal one should add 400-500g but i'm not sure )

17 hours ago, Yeshwanth Akurathi said:

Hey all,

Thanks in advance!

Begode Master metal battery case is 905g

metal_case.jpg

On 10/25/2023 at 2:47 AM, Yeshwanth Akurathi said:

Hey all,

Thanks in advance!

Master 50E

20230421_183556.jpg

Edited by EUC Custom Power-Pads
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, JPAndrade said:

Does anyone know if this 291r Coil+Oil Shock 190mm and 1000-lb suspension is possible on the Master V3? Thanks!

Yes, all Masters (V1,V2,V3) have the same shock and linkage. The V4 has the new linkage but it would still fit because they all share the same "frame"

• Like 1

I'm looking for the best model of the 291r Coil+Oil Shock 190mm suspension for the Master, shown in this video. Marty suggests the 1000-lb model, which I think is excellent, as my usage is similar to his in this video. I weigh about 80 kg (176 lb) and I like soft suspension. I make small jumps, like sidewalks of no more than 20 to 30 cm ( 8 to 12")... I will walk much more on asphalt than off-road. Has anyone with similar weight and usage used this 1000-lb model and liked it? Thanks for the help!

i picked up the DNM  DV-22AR so you dont have to file down the shock mount, it just fits. im about 175 and with a 750lb spring you bottom out on everything like an uneven sidewalk crack never mind a curb. theres a thread here and EMA suggested a 1250 lb spring for that weight. i wouldnt go with 1000lb spring if you buy the DNM DV-22AR.

• Like 2