Begode Master 134V 2400WH Suspension

On 11/8/2023 at 8:15 PM, JPAndrade said:

I'm looking for the best model of the 291r Coil+Oil Shock 190mm suspension for the Master, shown in this video. Marty suggests the 1000-lb model, which I think is excellent, as my usage is similar to his in this video. I weigh about 80 kg (176 lb) and I like soft suspension. I make small jumps, like sidewalks of no more than 20 to 30 cm ( 8 to 12")... I will walk much more on asphalt than off-road. Has anyone with similar weight and usage used this 1000-lb model and liked it? Thanks for the help!

on the stock v1 geometry you need 1250lbs at least , better 1500lbs. i'm not sure about the latest link used becouse i never tried a coil on it, probably still in the 1000-1250lbs range

10 hours ago, goatman said:

i picked up the DNM  DV-22AR so you dont have to file down the shock mount, it just fits. im about 175 and with a 750lb spring you bottom out on everything like an uneven sidewalk crack never mind a curb. theres a thread here and EMA suggested a 1250 lb spring for that weight. i wouldnt go with 1000lb spring if you buy the DNM DV-22AR.

exactly

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EMA said:

on the stock v1 geometry you need 1250lbs at least , better 1500lbs. i'm not sure about the latest link used becouse i never tried a coil on it, probably still in the 1000-1250lbs range

exactly

My ride weight is about the same as yours.  I use the 650 lbs spring shock on boty my T4 and Master.  I don't bottom it unless hitting the speed-humps at over 35 mph but even then I don't feel any thumps.  (Lubrication eliminated the squeek that was in the video)

Edited by Elliott Reitz

• 4 weeks later...

I would update via EUCWorld rather than the Begode app, which has an auto-resume feature in case of failure. Less chance of bricking the machine.

But still a small chance, so I would only update if you desperately want features the new firmware offers. And it's always a bit difficult to know that with Begode updates because they seem unfamiliar with the concept of 'release notes' and don't often mention what any of their firmware does, or how it is different from the last one...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Upvote 1

On 11/11/2023 at 12:22 AM, Cobaltsaber said:

Master4 with cnc handles

I have seen them put posts about these CNC handles on the FB page but there is no information how to order them.. Anyone have any idea how to order them or we keep waiting for them to appear on aliexpres? 

1 hour ago, Drunkard said:

I have seen them put posts about these CNC handles on the FB page but there is no information how to order them.. Anyone have any idea how to order them or we keep waiting for them to appear on aliexpres? 

I'd like to know that too... 

On 11/10/2023 at 5:30 AM, EMA said:

exactly

Does anyone know if the EXA KS 388 RL is a direct drop in as well? I can't tell if the eyelet size is the same or if the spring will have any clearance issues.

On 12/4/2023 at 11:47 AM, v8nice said:

you can tell me if I can do the latest update. I have this version and I want to put 2.4 gw2015011. By. the begode application is it ok?

Thanks

Normally we don't update a Begode EUC unless it's absolutely necessary.... But according to what I've read, Master version 2.4 will accepts updates quite well. ;-) 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 11:26 AM, v8nice said:

what is the weight of original tire of master?i have received vee rubber tire v219 2.75-14 the height is 1.85kg .I will mount it next week.

Can you measure the tire width when the tire is mounted and inflated to 26psi? 
What rim width does your Master have? 

What tread depth does the Vee-Rubber tire have? 

Edited by EUC Custom Power-Pads
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

Can you measure the tire width when the tire is mounted and inflated to 26psi? 
What rim width does your Master have? 

What tread depth does the Vee-Rubber tire have? 

I will post the photos when the tire is mounted.

• Like 2

I'm looking for other answers and opinions regarding the tires on the Master begode. Do you think an 80/80-14 tire would be good?  The idea would be to have a Master begode with a smaller diameter to gain torque and no one has tested it? What problem could this cause?  THANKS

On 9/2/2022 at 4:41 AM, EMA said:

-30mm is certainly an option for streets, -65 is scraping pedals all the time, really dangerous

This is in response to a eucyou posting for their pedal lowering hangars.

Anybody buy from this outfit? I saw something about "eucyou" being legit but "euc_you" not being legit, Instagram being legit but Telegram not being legit. I'm interested in the product, but not interested in being scammed.

Also, are there any alternatives for lowering the pedals?

Edited by NewB

19 hours ago, v8nice said:

I will post the photos when the tire is mounted.

waiting for pictures !

19 hours ago, v8nice said:

I'm looking for other answers and opinions regarding the tires on the Master begode. Do you think an 80/80-14 tire would be good?  The idea would be to have a Master begode with a smaller diameter to gain torque and no one has tested it? What problem could this cause?  THANKS

80/80 is not an option, it's too small, will not work with wider rims, forget about it.
Master has endless torque, doubt you need more ;)

you can go with any 80/90-14, direct fit with no mod

or you can go with 90/90-14 but need 5mm battery spacers for batteries

1 hour ago, NewB said:

This is in response to a eucyou posting for their pedal lowering hangars.

Anybody buy from this outfit? I saw something about "eucyou" being legit but "euc_you" not being legit, Instagram being legit but Telegram not being legit. I'm interested in the product, but not interested in being scammed.

Also, are there any alternatives for lowering the pedals?

I have -30mm lowered pedal hangers from EUCYOU and I ride mostly offroad and I'm happy with it. 

I wasn't happy with stock pedal hight at all. Yes you will loose 30mm ground clearance, that's a downgrade, but everything else is a huge upgrade. 

I hated the stock pedal hight very much and I would have sold my Master, if there were no lowered pedal hangers available. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently received a Master V4, but I've run into an issue with charging it. I was wondering if anyone else here has had any issues trying to use a generic fast-charger (ie. "roger charger") on Begode wheels? On mine it immediately cuts power to the charge ports, even if the stock charger was previously plugged in. It's very strange, and prevents me from charging it at a reasonable speed :(

If you have run into it, have you been able to fix it? Or does your master work normally and not care about the charger at all?

How many amps do you try charging it with?
Master is supposed to have max 8-10amps allowed. It might cut If you try more than that. Be carful gouing higher. I fuse might as well pop. And they need to be re-soldered.