Help, please... Footage Required!

I took this video southeast of Ebersberg, Upper Bavaria. I think it does a nice job of showing that sense of flying over the road that riding an EUC sometimes conveys. Feel free to use the footage.

Epic trip through Upper Bavaria on an Inmotion V10F electric unicycle or EUC - YouTube

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I hereby grant RollNZ to duplicate ANY of the total crap I have published on youtube, that is dated 2021 and prior. Call it footage, call it totally useless crap, call it the low bar being set. I dont mind, use it. I don't save most of my vids, so I can't offer much aside from what is already posted. Beware, I get strikes for audio content regularly. Also feel free to distance yourself from even hearing of ShanesPlanet, the choice is yours....:D

Link to my vids is in my signature. It only takes a moment to realize the horrors of what you've clicked on.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

This is unrelated to your request for video content.  I just got my first EUC two days ago along with one of your covers for my KS 16X.  Your companies ability to design the fit so precisely on such an organic form is impressive.  Hopefully it will lessen the damage to my new toy as I learn to ride.  Thanks for providing this product to the community.   

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, CarlW said:

This is unrelated to your request for video content.  I just got my first EUC two days ago along with one of your covers for my KS 16X.  Your companies ability to design the fit so precisely on such an organic form is impressive.  Hopefully it will lessen the damage to my new toy as I learn to ride.  Thanks for providing this product to the community.   

Thanks for that awesome feedback @CarlW! I appreciate a good thread-derailment, so no problems with you trying that out here.

Being a rider before this was our business, we put a lot of effort into providing the highest quality and most useful product that we can, and it's great to see that we are getting it right! We are constantly looking to develop our products and range further too, so keep watching to see what we have on the way...

4 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

Do I have to be a New Zealander??

Feel free to use any vid on my channel.

No, you definitely don't have to be a New Zealander. 

And, thanks! The video you linked is ideal... You show your EUC for the majority of the video, and it is an awesome looking ride (especially for your dog)!

Thanks, @5Cauac!!!   :thumbup:

@The Fat Unicyclist feel free to use any of my EUC clips if you like. There are a few laughable funny chicken bashes of arms in my early ones. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/unventor

It might be an eye opener to some knowing the context of where I were when I started.

For now I feet are red zone, and hip is orange. This is partly due to riding less the past 6 months due to covid-19 and that I am waiting a huge shipment of spare parts to rebuild both my V11 (1st early batch,, and "4th" batch April 2021 build). Both V11 is out of order because one me. Broken/cracked a drive board connector on first wheel. Other I might have burned motor or drive board due to wrongly attached motor wires. Both silly mistakes on my end.

So 2 full drive and main board incoming, 1 BT module for 1st batch, 1 new motor for new batch, a set of air springs just in case. a set of upper cushion part for 1st batch.A new kick stand for 1st batch (old one is worn because I forgot it was engaged) 2 new tube as I pinched one fitting K66 tire. I also now have extra K66 tire incoming, in a bigger size. 

If I am lucky the parts will be here in a week or so maybe two. This is also why I didn't call @Chrissi yet after our last talk about the new prototype I have been testing for her. First I have 2 major rebuilds to do before I can really ride again. And then I need to rebuild body again to slowly ride more and more. As I do I can get my joints back to a more usable stage. This is the main reason why I ride. Beside it is also more convenient than  to use a car.

@Chrissi I suggest we set up another call at some point. I have a few ideas That might help with attachment. But it could be I overlooked something. I really wished I had you as a reseller in my region @The Fat Unicyclist. Servicing wheels isn't really my thing. :facepalm:

• Like 2

This was the push I needed to finally make something out of the gravel and off-road drone footage my brother took of me riding! I should have a video up in a day or two.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Storage issues took a while, but here we go! No music just yet, couldn't find anything I'd like for free. But I'm (literally) working for it! ;)

Excellent video! :cheers: Skydio with your brother piloting?

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Excellent video! :cheers: Skydio with your brother piloting?

Thanks! It was a newer model DJI, called “FPV”. All assists were turned off. He was a very good pilot already, in just 4 months from getting his first drone! He loved the challenge of flying in the woods.

When he tried my EUC for the first time, he was self mounting and riding tight turns in 15 minutes. He’s almost a bit aspergery when he gets excited about something… :lol: Allows him to learn some things really fast.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 2:32 PM, mrelwood said:

This was the push I needed to finally make something out of the gravel and off-road drone footage my brother took of me riding! I should have a video up in a day or two.

Love the video thanks for sharing 👍 

• Like 2

On 7/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, CarlW said:

I just got my first EUC two days ago along with one of your covers for my KS 16X.  Your companies ability to design the fit so precisely on such an organic form is impressive.

I saw a cover on a new KS16X the other day. Looked like it fit well & an improvement over mine from last year that fit horrendously. (There’s another forum topic for that.)

I must say you guys are all very generous, turning over the rights to your videos for commercial use to a company for profit without attribution or royalties.

On 7/15/2021 at 10:29 PM, mrelwood said:

Storage issues took a while, but here we go! No music just yet, couldn't find anything I'd like for free. But I'm (literally) working on it! ;)

You must have had super heatwave in the lands of 1000 lakes. :w00t2:

Joke a side I am sure you guys had fun shooting this. 

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

No one can explain “Shane” nor can they look away :blink1: :popcorn:

All true. But I am in his corner since he is the only winner of "The Miniature Nobel" so far.

• Like 3