THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

:lol: "High resolution screen" I think the spin kill touch being in the back is a bad idea. Or maybe mud/water being slung on it has no effect hopefully. I think its a decent looking design , it will be interesting to see how it performs. The light adjustment is funny though...:roflmao: only down...may as well be the v13 with 0 adjustment.

18 minutes ago, eucVibes said:

With stolen self balancing technology from the us company ibot which was invented in 1994 and the first wheelchair using it was introduced in 2001 so he "sorta" invented it.

On 1/1/2024 at 10:09 PM, Punxatawneyjoe said:

With stolen self balancing technology from the us company ibot which was invented in 1994 and the first wheelchair using it was introduced in 2001 so he "sorta" invented it.

very interesting, the plot thickens!!!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 4:09 AM, Punxatawneyjoe said:

He neither invented self-balancing nor self-balancing unicycles nor seatless and handless self-balancing unicycles. He invented seatless handless self-balancing unicycles with friction sidepads. See also 

Edited by Mono

4 hours ago, EMA said:

Dicember was crazy good here, lots of adventure on the channel :)

Man I would love to live in or near Rome to explore all this history!  I'd probably get killed venturing into traffic but Rome is one of my favorite cities to visit and explore!

• Like 1

thank you for posting the vid B&B !!!  i must say, putting the jackass street riding aside,  its one of the better V14 video reviews.  i hope they follow up in a few months as to whether or not their V14 demo survives the next few months.  the vid almost restores my trust in Inmotion somewhat...

20 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Amazing scenery as always, i didn't understand a word of it..:D. Sill enjoyed it though, thanks for sharing.

i need to speak english sometimes, most of the time i forgot :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EMA said:

i need to speak english sometimes, most of the time i forgot :ph34r:

No need, i always enjoy them anyway. I also enjoy hearing your language even though i don't understand it, It sounds very colorful.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

good timing for @zenleetechwith the new riders and wheels. i've been here since 2017 and it's sad seeing history repeat itself over and over. 

this isn't a competition. the only prize is staying unhurt.

of course my knee jerk reaction after banging up the side of my knee trying to do u-turns in the pasture on the v13(gonna work up to the v13 with the s22's next practice session)was to break out these gigormous leatt knee braces i hate, but the cheaper ones have no side impact protection. i'm not hurt bad, but it still hurts and still have fluid on the knee after ten days. 

i just tried a ride with them on on my v13 with the pads, and it's hideous. and i just positioned the stock pads where i like them.

9F3300C7-DA79-4DD0-A4E1-49D2B5D29C87.thumb.jpeg.f7f08b7edafd74f4264e2154804db5eb.jpeg

ECB786CB-7F37-437D-AF20-FA1A545879A0.thumb.jpeg.627a9908474af67e2776b9c98cbdddc2.jpeg

• Like 1