THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 minutes ago, supercurio said:

If you'd like to see me fall, that's a good one.

That's more technical than trail riding. You guys needs lighter, torqueier, and robust wheels. You guys must break a lot of wheels.

I see you were riding your 16X.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, techyiam said:

That's more technical than trail riding. You guys needs lighter, torqueier, and robust wheels. You guys must break a lot of wheels.

Yes as you noticed, some of the heavier wheels remained idle. The 16X is perfect for this kind of playground I must say! Especially with a knobby, although the compound on that one seems extra slippery on wet roots. If a single knob catches even a tiny root when climbing, you're done 😆

We break 0 wheel tho, it's all low or very low speed instead of higher speeds or big jumps.
In climbs I'm so used to keep holding the wheel via the pads when falling that a tether becomes optional, I keep forgetting to bring it as a result.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 3

Fantomas gargarin on YouTube .He is one of the goats on euc’s hands down .he has done ..front flips and all sorts of craziness on euc’s .check out his channel if you get a chance 🤘👽🤘

Edited by Dosingpsychedelics
  • Like 1

Matt and Ryan from the Facebook Group "East Bay Dusty Riders" join me in this video to shred at one of my local spots, Coyote Lake in Gilroy Ca.

3 of the years most popular suspension wheels hit up the dusty trails and soak up some sweet views. The Begode Master, T4 and the Kingsong S22. All three are perfect for this type of terrain and are a blast to ride. Enjoy! 😎

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Hate all your new wheels? Lets go back to 2017......

2017 I began with an e+.  And now I'm just getting into a Master while Kingsong is analogous to FORD (Fix or repair daily), LOL.  Here's keeping it wheel!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Hate all your new wheels? Lets go back to 2017......

Very funny to watch here in 2022   but unfortunately a little tragicomic, 
especially if you look back at how much half-baked ill-conceived crap (nothing mentioned) has been sent to the market in 2021 - 2022 

Edited by Robse
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robse said:
Very funny to watch here in 2022   but unfortunately a little tragicomic, 
especially if you look back at how much half-baked ill-conceived crap (nothing mentioned) has been sent to the market in 2021 - 2022 

Per your links I looked up one of my oldest EUC vids from 2018.  I got the e+ in 2018

• Like 1