Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Hi Jane, i have a problem with my gotway mcm4 battery installation and i am hoping you can help me. 

I already started a discussions here:

2. Hi Jane Mo,

I contacted the local distributor about Msuper V3. But they probably won't order before next year...

How is it to buy Msuper V3 directly from you?

Kind regards

Egil

1. Jane Mo

Jane Mo

OK email me jane_gotway@kebye.com

3. Hello, first i want to thank you for my msuper its amazing, i do have a question I purchased my msuper about 7 months ago, when i chsrge it it seems to fully charge but within  the first mile it drops down to 75 petcent..strange. im so happy it is so nice to ride. Can you tell me where to purchade batteries for it, i have v2, mid range 680wh. Thanks again and also where can i purchase an acm? Have the best day

David

Texas, usa

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jane Mo

Jane Mo

did you charger it often?email jane_gotway@kebye.com

3. DR Seymour

DR Seymour

I charge it like once a week. Thanks Jane, abd i unplug it when it is green

4. DR Seymour

DR Seymour

Good day Jane, I fully charged my Msuper so this evening I am going to go out and run it on a flat surface road to see what happens, it has been dropping fown to 50 percent piwer with in the first two miles. Any sugestions on troubshooting , could a battetie wire have cone loose.I have only had it around 5 months. Thanks so mych for any help

4. Hi, I'm in California USA, do you have any dealer here, I want to buy the MCM4 680wh.

Thanks

1. Jane Mo

Jane Mo

pls contact Tec Toyz LLC ,Nevin Chung

5. JANE MO,

this is for you,my wife did it.:)

regards

EUC EXTREME

IMG_2208.JPG

6. GotWay ACM APP test version

Gotway(3).apkGotway(3).apk

1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. SlowMo

SlowMo

The app keeps on disconnecting. Also I cannot set the ride mode. Seems like it needs further development.

3. John Eucist

John Eucist

@Jane Mo The "Report" button is to report a violation to the moderators.  It is not for "replying".  Nobody else but moderators can see a "report".  To reply you just type in the reply box below.

4. Jug

Jug

@Philfree when you connect it try to touch the bluetooth icon on the up left corner on the app, that worked for me. ;)

and for tiltback it does not work it seems, it just beeps but nothing change i think! 

7. Hi Jane!

Please help. Downloaded the app from kebye.com. It finds my MCM4 via bluetooth, connects, but the app doesn't show battery level, or speed, or apply any settings.

My serial: MCM4 1600228
    Phones tested: galaxy s3, s5, s6.

BTW, email listed on GotWay site: service@kebye.com doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!
    IvSus

8. Hi Jane,

Another forum member suggested I message you about the mcm4 (hs).

Can you let me know a price for the 680wh version to be posted to the UK ?

Can you also let me know the price with no batteries, as I might build my own.

Many thanks

Oliver

1. Jane Mo

Jane Mo

pls email jane_gotway@kebye.com