2024 Begode Falcon - 14", Suspension, 100 V, 900 Wh, 1000 W Motor

Net weight 26kg.

Rough weight 29kg.

:efee612b4b:

Duck that. I'm gonna buy two Mten4's and use one per feet instead. 

Spoiler

I was already saying it will be heavier than 25kg, (they always are) at which point it simply becomes small and very heavy wheel. :crying: At that weight there simply are better options out there. "cough" real 18" wheels "cough" And if it's closer to 29kg... Well enough said..

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Funky said:

Net weight 26kg.

Rough weight 29kg.

:efee612b4b:

Duck that. I'm gonna buy two Mten4's and use one per feet instead. 

Hide contents

I was already saying it will be heavier than 25kg, (they always are) at which point it simply becomes small and very heavy wheel. :crying: At that weight there simply are better options out there. "cough" real 18" wheels "cough" And if it's closer to 29kg... Well enough said..

Rough weight is the weight of the box and everything in it, it's information needed for shipping.

3 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Rough weight is the weight of the box and everything in it, it's information needed for shipping.

Thanks for information that i roughly knew. :D 

Still 26kg.. vs V11 at 30kg.. I think most would take V11 or similar wheel instead. Falcon needed to be around 22kg to make some sense. Ofc that's only my viewpoint.

4 hours ago, slippyfeet said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Pym1KSoZfEtgENRB/?mibextid=0VwfS7
Swinging it one-handed

courtesy of Unitron

I still wonder where is the switch to disengage the motor.. Or one needs to turn off the wheel first, before lifting it? If that's the case - it's dumb. Also putting it down while having front up in air.. (While holding front up in air by handle) Will it turn on and auto level itself?

Or one needs to put it down - then level the wheel - then power it on? That's too much of a hassle and it will get annoying really FAST!

Little example: when boarding a train > You power it off and lift/carry it in train (no problem). Then exiting train you will put it on ground level it and then turn it on..? Or even better if you want to turn it on in train and push it. Doing all that "ritual" of putting down, leveling, turning on.. That would be so annoying. Compared to my kingsong wheel, where by lifting and putting down it engage/disengage motor automatically. No need to push any buttons or any extra steps..

All done Single-handedly.

Edited by Funky

8 hours ago, slippyfeet said:

Swinging it one-handed

What Begode is clearly missing is that the ability to pick up a wheel with one hand is not nearly as useful as being able to carry it with one hand comfortably while walking up and down stairs - without the wheel jabbing into your leg every step.

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

What Begode is clearly missing is that the ability to pick up a wheel with one hand is not nearly as useful as being able to carry it with one hand comfortably while walking up and down stairs - without the wheel jabbing into your leg every step.

So it's missing both points? :efef36327c: 

What do you mean by "jabbing into your leg"? (I'm not joking, i don't know what you are talking about. I can guess that it's hitting you every step or something like that?) More or less with centered handle you carry it like suitcase, the wheel doesn't even touch your side, or even legs. Same way you carry big grocery bag or anything really. If it's hitting your side/leg - you are carrying it wrong. :D (Or of course the one who is carrying it - is to weak to carry it one-handed. He's more or less "pulling" it along his side going up/down stairs..)

I can't imagine walking up/down staircase, if wheel was hitting my legs.. WTF? I guess my 18xl is so slim that while carrying it - it never hits me side. But Falcom being a wide boy, it could be different story.

Edited by Funky

On 4/16/2024 at 5:47 PM, Funky said:

...#&*@!😭

Repeating the same thing in this thread for several days requires more energy than lifting an EUC with a handle that's not centrally placed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, litewave said:

That page has vanished.

image.thumb.png.371897995c793ef33f6e1231a6567e5e.png

You need to change it to a different region to see it 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mark13i said:

Repeating the same thing in this thread for several days requires more energy than lifting an EUC with a handle that's not centrally placed.

Simply replying same msg to new people.. Hello, i see you first time here. May I introduce you to our lord and savior the almighty - Centered Handle?

People simply don't get how important that is on smaller wheels.. Same for manufacturers..

Edited by Funky

7 hours ago, Funky said:

Simply replying same msg to new people.. Hello, i see you first time here. May I introduce you to our lord and savior the almighty - Centered Handle?

People simply don't get how important that is on smaller wheels.. Same for manufacturers..

I'm just learning from the aliexpress pages that the Falcon is now a 1500W motor instead of 1000. If true, that's huge. 

I hope they send a wheel to that wattssingletrack guy who helped them design the Extreme, with an offroad tire on the Falcon.

• Like 1

1500W motor and 100V makes this a legit successor to the MCM 5. 

I'm positive InMotion is in pre-production of a wheel just like this one but more refined.

But this Falcon might just be amazing in all kinds of ways. Like maybe the most fun wheel for playing around and for city riding.

Like off-roading on this thing with a knobby tire will probably be amazing. Lower speed riding on black diamond type mountain biking trails.

I've been looking at the T4 Pro for the fun factor, but this Falcon might be just as or more fun, and not too similar to my Hero like the T4 Pro might be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They should make different versions like Ninebot did with the Z10/Z8/Z6 series.

One version of the falcon could have a 1000W motor and be cheaper and lighter

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Esash said:

1500W motor and 100V makes this a legit successor to the MCM 5. 

I'm positive InMotion is in pre-production of a wheel just like this one but more refined.

But this Falcon might just be amazing in all kinds of ways. Like maybe the most fun wheel for playing around and for city riding.

Like off-roading on this thing with a knobby tire will probably be amazing. Lower speed riding on black diamond type mountain biking trails.

I've been looking at the T4 Pro for the fun factor, but this Falcon might be just as or more fun, and not too similar to my Hero like the T4 Pro might be.

That's WHY i want it REALLY badly!!!!! But because there is no carry handle - breaks my HEART!!!

My only hope is that someone will make aftermarket handle that will be positioned in center, coming all the way from front. They got all those screw parts at front so it is a possibility.

1500W, 100V, 900Wh, Fat M/C tire - my dream wheel. BUT that handle makes me CRY!!! :crying: It simply isn't in any way practical for me to get it. At least as it is right now.. For daily commuting, where i need to lift it so many times.. And that coming from guy who isn't sold on suspension, but i would have given a shot on this wheel.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

@Funky This would be a super easy fix, to just make your own. Within a few hours you could have something elegant and functional. And never have to complain again.
Looking forward to the day when I open this forum and see a post from funky saying how happy you are with your dream wheel.  You’re the goldilocks of eucs now. Riding the perfect wheel on your way to work. Even riding an extra km or so. Not because you have to, but because somewhere inside, you actually enjoy it……..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Funky said:

That's WHY i want it REALLY badly!!!!! But because there is no carry handle - breaks my HEART!!!

My only hope is that someone will make aftermarket handle that will be positioned in center, coming all the way from front. They got all those screw parts at front so it is a possibility.

1500W, 100V, 900Wh, Fat M/C tire - my dream wheel. BUT that handle makes me CRY!!! :crying: It simply isn't in any way practical for me to get it. At least as it is right now.. For daily commuting, where i need to lift it so many times.. And that coming from guy who isn't sold on suspension, but i would have given a shot on this wheel.

Might be squirrely at 15" tire diameter, but we'll find out.

• Like 1