2024 Begode Falcon - 14", Suspension, 100 V, 900 Wh, 1000 W Motor

• techyiam changed the title to 2024 Begode Falcon - 14", Suspension, 100 V, 900 Wh

900Wh - perfect

100V - good, 84V where fine also. :D 

14x3" tire? Sweet.

Suspension - not a fan, but if it's solid built one. Could give a try.. Big plus - it doesn't have that "back tail" links. 

Motor wattage 1500W? Can't be 1000W right? At least over 1000W which is also good.

Now i wanna see the trolley handle. 

I think it's 24kg on mark. :D And price will be 1699$? Maybe 1599$?

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

I wanna see now a disassembly video so bad... By seeing them - you can tell how good the wheel is built. See all the problems down the road you may get and overall see the actual wheel.

Lol video got "age-restricted". I don't know why.. :whistling: And now it's not again..

Edited by Funky

5 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Thank the Lord, a wheel you are finally interested in! We're saved! :clap3:

Who knows. After i see the "innings" i may pass.. I hope it's "waterproof" at least same level as A2.

Otherwise it looks fine for now. I hope it has hollow bore motor? Can it have regular old fashion axle and suspension?

Even though it might not be the dream wheel for me it sure is nice there is one in this class. 

I'm still waiting for people to grow tired of all that weight. Sooner or later they'll figure out how to shave more weight off without compromising durability too much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have 10, 14, 16 and 19in wheels and I have to say that in a city running errands the 14in is usually the wheel I take, unless I'm going a bit farther. Then it's the 19. 

You never know what size is best until you have them all. I wonder how many people take their mammoths just to go to the store and stuff. 

1 minute ago, alcatraz said:

I have 10, 14, 16 and 19in wheels and I have to say that in a city running errands the 14in is usually the wheel I take, unless I'm going a bit farther. Then it's the 19. 

You never know what size is best until you have them all. I wonder how many people take their mammoths just to go to the store and stuff. 

I only have the one wheel, for now... But I am getting a 20 in wheel very soon

• Like 1

Honestly if it's 25kg (55lbs) weight is true. I may get it.. Suspension and 1.5kg lighter than my wheel.

Looks like i will have to write off one of my paycheck. :D Or work extra hours to get extra 1600$ (I have already the money.. Simply like to get extra, before spending.) Will be perfect for next 6 months to 1 year time period. (I won't buy first batch wheel..)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

25kg is way too heavy for a 14" wheel. And way too thick. Falcon will suck harder than... ahem.

Doh it has suspension very powerful motor and good size battery. The same A2 which was 21kg. Just better battery, better motor, better all for 4kg more. And have bigger wheel than A2.

Ks16s is 18kg heavy and it has nothing compared to this.. And i love my kingsong wheels..

Edited by Funky

• techyiam changed the title to 2024 Begode Falcon - 14", Suspension, 100 V, 900 Wh, 1000 W Motor
11 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Haha that is hilarious, they choose @YourAubsome for the reveal, this will get the blood pumping in the community in different ways. 😁

Congratulations.

It's smart for them to do this. Guys are horn dogs. Guys click to watch because they are horn dogs = more views => more sales.

Horn dog guy: "Hey there's a purty chick! *Click* Durp. Look there's a cool EUC. *Click link* Durp. I will buy EUC after I 'handle' personal business first... durp"

I'm sure you all know this. I just like to respond in this way lol

BTW, cool EUC brah. They will soon overpopulate the earth at this rate jk :)

Edited by BKW
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Haha that is hilarious, they choose @YourAubsome for the reveal, this will get the blood pumping in the community in different ways. 😁

Her reveal video has 44k views already.

Her channel is the right one to launch this wheel.

13 minutes ago, Funky said:

it has suspension

This is still to be seen.

The exploded view didn't show the suspension.

• Upvote 1

14" tire?

Was it 11" or 10" rim,  if we look at M/C tires? 

Also 3.5" so 90 width tires "should" fit? 80 should fit 100% right? (Talking about 80/80, 80/90, 90/80, 90/90 size tires.)

Edited by Funky

Also 55lbs - it's "net weight"...

A2 42lbs - in real life it was over 45lbs.

Meaning Falcon can be closer to 60lbs? At which point you're better off with Inmotion V11 or V11Y. :cry2:

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Surely it's just within the side pillars like the CP. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't have suspension, especially when Jason posted a pic of springs too.

Edit: way too much gap between the top of the tyre and the top of the housing not to be suspension too

It looks like Jason appended more images.

With the image of the springs, the likelihood of a suspension increases many folds since those look like coil springs from a hydraulic strut.