2024 Begode Falcon - 14", Suspension, 100 V, 900 Wh, 1000 W Motor

techyiam

11 hours ago, mclarin89 said:

Following this thread with interest.  Other than disappointment with being >50lbs, this looks like an ideal replacement for my aging ks18 and mcm5.  As long as it has more torque than mcm5 I'm fine with it not being a torque monster, I'm only 155lbs.  As slippyfeet pointed out, the 50S cells are not wasted even if the controller doesn't max out the current potential, high power cells still get better range at moderate speed due to lower internal resistance.

Waiting to see more suspension detail.  Other than a quick glimpse of the springs and the damper adjustment video above, haven't really seen anything.

Areas of interest:

Closeup of moving parts, are sliding surfaces hard coated, are there dust wipers, how is the axle attached for strength and ease of tire change, how does the damper work, does it have bottom out stops, etc etc.  If the suspension looks durable I'd be willing to overlook the weight and trolley handle

I can't answer all the questions about the hardware right now, but I can tell you that the Falcon is a big step up from both the S18 and the mcm5. The S18 was my very first EUC (put about 1,000 miles on it) and I still own a MCM5 but I rarely use it as the A2 is superior in almost every way. 

2 hours ago, Duster said:

What confuses me is how 55lbs is too much. The MCM5 was 36lbs, sure, but the Tesla was 50lbs. The falcon is like taking the MCM5 and adding a metal frame, suspension, and giving it speed comparable/better than the Tesla. Sure, it's still heavier than both of those wheels, but it combines their strengths AND adds suspension. It feels like math that it weighs what it does, and it would take much more engineering to get it lighter (Leaperkim 14" when?), which isn't guaranteed to make profits if it turns out we still want heavy and fast wheels. Also, maybe I'm biased, because as someone who rides a 100lbs wheel, 55lbs is going to be featherweight! So, like, isn't 55lbs kind of a landmark in its own right?

No - no it isn't. Because at 65lbs you can get real 18x3" wheel with 2x the amount of batteries.. Even with or without suspension.

And if we take look at older Begode wheels RS19, MSP, MSX etc.. etc.. They where in 60-65lbs range still overring great speed/power and having big 18" wheel. Instead 14" that Falcon have. (I know Falcon weight comes from it's amazing all metal build, but still..)

If nothing else Falcon is smaller Patton. And Patton is one of most heavy 16" wheels. Meaning Falcon is way to heavy being 14" wheel. Same as Patton is way to heavy being 16".  Compering Falcon to other OLDER wheels that are about same weight, but offer 18" wheel size and bigger batteries.

I personally would have been fine with 55lbs (same weight as my old 18" wheel.) Because now i would have all metal build, suspension and even maybe more power. But it's way to inconvenient for daily usage. (At least for mine daily usage. Others may be contain/happy as it is.) I don't even care about battery size, lights, power pads. (If i wanted pads 250$ isn't much. Buy once them and you will have them for rest of the life.)

2 hours ago, Duster said:

I ride a Sherman S for school nearly every day, and I roll it around with me whenever I can rather than lock it up, for security. I have a doggy ramp for my car's trunk, I drive a hatchback to make putting it in even easier, and I always take elevators or wheelchair ramps instead of stairs. I wear 50lbs of gear and school supplies, and have to put on my gear from 2-3 times per day. All of this is fine to me because... riding the train can take 4 hours if there is one major delay, vs 2 hours for major traffic.

Also i imagine you ride hours every day.. Meaning you are fine gearing up and doing all that work to get going. (Because you are riding way longer.. And at higher speeds.) Last mileage users ride maybe 5-15 minutes and at lower speeds.. Not gearing up at all. We need fast to lift and easy wheel to handle around.

Example my morning routine: Pick up wheel from stand - carry to front door - put down unlock door - pick up - put down outside of apartment door to lock up - Pick up - Carry down staircase - 6 minute ride to train station, wait there - pick up euc and carry it in train, carry it to seat - pick up to leave train, carry it to train exit - ride another 5-10 minutes to work - pick up and carry it in workplace - put it in cabinet or on stand - repeat same thing backwards end of day.

You can count how many times i for one need to pick up/carry. Great handle is a must, followed by light as possible is essential for quick small lifts/movements.

(And no you can't push it around, simply because there are obstacles in the way, where you will need to pick it up anyways.) But that's my personal reason for having light as possible and great handle. Others don't need to lift their wheels ever i imagine. :D 

Edited by Funky

9 minutes ago, FunTech4Real said:

I'm also pushing for as light as possible. The Falcon is already is about as light as possible using a full metal build. They likely could shave off 5 lbs if they designed it from the ground up with weight savings being the top priority. Suspension massively increases the size, weight, and complexity of an EUC. I think suspension is a must have if your going fast on a large wheel on anything other than perfect roads. For a 14" EUC... suspension is not a must have, especially when you have a super fat tire that absorbs a lot of impact. I'm still pushing for a 14" 900 watt hour non-suspension wheel that has torque similar to RS19HT and weighs a max of 45 lbs (while still having great built quality, ergonomics, and modern features). I won't stop pushing until it happens, but who knows how long that will be. 

Now that i would love to see!!! (I don't even care that much for suspension - because my commute is very short.) Fat tire is good enough suspension. :D 

900Wh is plenty for smaller wheel - they shouldn't have more. Otherwise it's stepping in big/medium wheel territory. 

Just for GOD's sake push for great carry/trolley handle also. :D (Carry handle built in case with lift button. Trolley handle separate. Or simply copy Kingsong older 14D/16S/18XL handle design..) 

Edited by Funky

39 minutes ago, FunTech4Real said:

For a 14" EUC... suspension is not a must have, especially when you have a super fat tire that absorbs a lot of impact.

Looking at HKEMD video with the table top jump at 1/10 speed there appeared little suspension travel (if any) and the impact was absorbed by the tire. Perhaps the compression dampening locked the suspension on the jump landing. Rising rate progression is the goal. I haven't figured out how but I'm sure someone will....eventually.

I just watched a video of the 2024 Japanese motorcycle show. The quality of and value of what that industry presented is light years ahead of what the Chinese EUC manufacturers offer. So there is hope for improvement...it just may take a while after all they have had a 150 year head start...

1867 Steam powered motorcycle..love the sprung seat...

Michaux-Perreaux_steam_velocipède.jpg

Edited by DavidB
addition

55 minutes ago, FunTech4Real said:

The S18 was my very first EUC (put about 1,000 miles on it) and I still own a MCM5 but I rarely use it as the A2 is superior in almost every way. 

How is falcon / A2 superior to s18 ? If I compare just specs they look same ... price is same ...  I guest biggest advantage is small factor.

I would assume begode small wheels be more torquier below 30 km/h, but I cant imagine that falcon would beat s18 in range on that small tyre. 

Can you ride comfortably falcon faster than s18 ?

3 hours ago, Funky said:

No - no it isn't. Because at 65lbs you can get real 18x3" wheel with 2x the amount of batteries.. Even with or without suspension.

And if we take look at older Begode wheels RS19, MSP, MSX etc.. etc.. They where in 60-65lbs range still overring great speed/power and having big 18" wheel. Instead 14" that Falcon have. (I know Falcon weight comes from it's amazing all metal build, but still..)

If nothing else Falcon is smaller Patton. And Patton is one of most heavy 16" wheels. Meaning Falcon is way to heavy being 14" wheel. Same as Patton is way to heavy being 16".  Compering Falcon to other OLDER wheels that are about same weight, but offer 18" wheel size and bigger batteries.

Just checked the weight comparisons between the 16" wheels:

• Patton = 89.3lbs (source: ewheels)
    • Battery capacity: 2400wh
  • Lynx = 88lbs (source: ewheels)
    • Battery capacity: 2700wh
  • Commander Mini: 88lbs (source: ewheels)
  • Extreme = 86lbs (source: ewheels)
  • V14 = 86lbs (source: ewheels)
  • S16 Pro = 72.7lbs (source: eevees)
    • Battery capacity: 1480wh

I agree that the Patton is the heaviest of the 16" wheels. It's straight-up facts. However, the other wheels really aren't that much lighter, except for the S16 Pro, but its performance is not the same as the other wheels in the 16" class. Following the comparison you're making, that the Falcon is the heaviest of its class (though it's really the only one of its class at the moment), it makes sense to expect it to be the heaviest (especially considering the Extreme, also from Begode, is the second heaviest in the 16" class), but it likely will end up heavier only by a few pounds if other manufacturers enter the category.

Let's say the S16 Pro has the same performance and battery size as the Patton, while maintaining its weight. We could use the two to suggest what kinds of weight savings we'd expect from a lightweight-focused Falcon design.

72.7lbs/89.3lbs = 81.5%. The S16 Pro is 81.5% the weight of the Patton. Therefore, assuming similar performance and battery size, a theoretical  improvement could be the following:

55lbs x 0.815 = 44.8lbs. When we make some assumptions about power and battery size (and some other assumptions I am making, like comparable materials), we could assume a lightweight, 14" suspension wheel, could weigh around 44.8lbs.

However, the S16 Pro is probably not a good comparison against the other 16" wheels, given its lesser performance and battery size. A more realistic estimation would be to compare the Patton's weight to the V14's weight (since they are the heaviest and lightest wheels of the same performance and size category) and then extrapolate that difference onto a theoretical "lightest wheel of the 14' suspension EUC class:"

86lbs/89.3lbs = 96.3%. The V14 is 96.3% the weight of the Patton
55lbs x 0.963 = 52.97lbs.

When we assume that the Falcon is the heaviest 14", metal, suspension EUC, and we use a different weight class to imply what it could be if a wheel with similar performance and battery size were made lighter weight, we could expect it to weigh approximately 53lbs, not 45lbs. I believe the 16" suspension EUC category is a great reference, as the wheels have very comparable performance, weight, and the same wattage (excluding the voltage differences, which seem to have been less important than the tuning of the wheels' motors and power curves).  There is still a potential for something lighter than 53lbs, though! The Lynx, coming from a bigger class, and yet weighing within the lower category, suggests a lot of untapped potential in the 16" class and, by virtue of our comparison above, the 14" class! If you compare the Lynx weight to that of the ET Max (which doesn't feel appropriate, as the ET Max is a street performance wheel while the Lynx is more of an on/off-road all-rounder), you can get the weight ratio necessary to argue for a 44lb 14", metal, suspension EUC:
88lbs/108lbs = 81.4%  >>> 55lbs x 0.814 = 44.8lbs.
Therefore, if someone comes in with a 14" suspension EUC, and uses lightweight metal (Leaperkim and magnesium?), then we could possibly get a 45lb wheel. Is that a better weight for carrying? You do a lot more carrying than I do!

3 hours ago, FunTech4Real said:

I think suspension is a must have if your going fast on a large wheel on anything other than perfect roads. For a 14" EUC... suspension is not a must have, especially when you have a super fat tire that absorbs a lot of impact. I'm still pushing for a 14" 900 watt hour non-suspension wheel that has torque similar to RS19HT and weighs a max of 45 lbs (while still having great built quality, ergonomics, and modern features). I won't stop pushing until it happens, but who knows how long that will be. 

3 hours ago, Funky said:

Also i imagine you ride hours every day.. Meaning you are fine gearing up and doing all that work to get going. (Because you are riding way longer.. And at higher speeds.) Last mileage users ride maybe 5-15 minutes and at lower speeds.. Not gearing up at all. We need fast to lift and easy wheel to handle around.

I started my EUC journey on the MCM5, and I too thought I didn't need suspension. However, riding every day, even at max speeds of 20mph (because I use bike paths), I have chosen strictly to use my Sherman S rather than my OG Sherman. The foot fatigue is too much for me, even if I ride seated (maybe I ride hard, even at slow speeds). And my rides are often 20 minutes, maximum (that's the furthest from school I can find the safe bike paths to ride on). (Yes, I do gear up just for 20-minute rides. It saved me when I got doored in the bike lane at 12mph a couple weeks ago!) Ask OneWheel riders, and they may say that their feet get fatigued after riding on rough terrain for 20 minutes.

That non-suspension concept idea looks like fun! But I can't go back to dailying non-suspension wheels. My poor feets get pins and needles cuz my local roads/paths are too rough!

35 minutes ago, Duster said:

Just checked the weight comparisons between the 16" wheels:

• Patton = 89.3lbs (source: ewheels)
  • Lynx = 88lbs (source: ewheels)
    • Battery capacity: 2700wh
  • Commander Mini: 88lbs (source: ewheels)
  • Extreme = 86lbs (source: ewheels)
  • V14 = 86lbs (source: ewheels)
  • S16 Pro = 72.7lbs (source: eevees)
    • Battery capacity: 1480wh

I agree that the Patton is the heaviest of the 16" wheels. It's straight-up facts. However, the other wheels really aren't that much lighter, except for the S16 Pro, but its performance is not the same as the other wheels in the 16" class. Following the comparison you're making, that the Falcon is the heaviest of its class (though it's really the only one of its class at the moment), it makes sense to expect it to be the heaviest (especially considering the Extreme, also from Begode, is the second heaviest in the 16" class), but it likely will end up heavier only by a few pounds if other manufacturers enter the category.

Let's say the S16 Pro has the same performance and battery size as the Patton, while maintaining its weight. We could use the two to suggest what kinds of weight savings we'd expect from a lightweight-focused Falcon design.

72.7lbs/89.3lbs = 81.5%. The S16 Pro is 81.5% the weight of the Patton. Therefore, assuming similar performance and battery size, a theoretical  improvement could be the following:

55lbs x 0.815 = 44.8lbs. When we make some assumptions about power and battery size (and some other assumptions I am making, like comparable materials), we could assume a lightweight, 14" suspension wheel, could weigh around 44.8lbs.

However, the S16 Pro is probably not a good comparison against the other 16" wheels, given its lesser performance and battery size. A more realistic estimation would be to compare the Patton's weight to the V14's weight (since they are the heaviest and lightest wheels of the same performance and size category) and then extrapolate that difference onto a theoretical "lightest wheel of the 14' suspension EUC class:"

86lbs/89.3lbs = 96.3%. The V14 is 96.3% the weight of the Patton
55lbs x 0.963 = 52.97lbs.

When we assume that the Falcon is the heaviest 14", metal, suspension EUC, and we use a different weight class to imply what it could be if a wheel with similar performance and battery size were made lighter weight, we could expect it to weigh approximately 53lbs, not 45lbs. I believe the 16" suspension EUC category is a great reference, as the wheels have very comparable performance, weight, and the same wattage (excluding the voltage differences, which seem to have been less important than the tuning of the wheels' motors and power curves).  There is still a potential for something lighter than 53lbs, though! The Lynx, coming from a bigger class, and yet weighing within the lower category, suggests a lot of untapped potential in the 16" class and, by virtue of our comparison above, the 14" class! If you compare the Lynx weight to that of the ET Max (which doesn't feel appropriate, as the ET Max is a street performance wheel while the Lynx is more of an on/off-road all-rounder), you can get the weight ratio necessary to argue for a 44lb 14", metal, suspension EUC:
88lbs/108lbs = 81.4%  >>> 55lbs x 0.814 = 44.8lbs.
Therefore, if someone comes in with a 14" suspension EUC, and uses lightweight metal (Leaperkim and magnesium?), then we could possibly get a 45lb wheel. Is that a better weight for carrying? You do a lot more carrying than I do!

You are looking at all NEW wheels... I'm talking about old wheels before 2020. (When they where "Lighter". My 18XL has 1554Wh battery, 18" wheel and 2200W motor and it weight 55lbs.) Yeah it has plastic build, but somehow i haven even cracked single plastic on it with my 280lbs heavy ass over 3 years of daily use. So one could argue that all metal build is useless, especial on smaller wheels.. (I do wonder how heavy Falcon could be if it was made out of plastic.)

Wanna say nowadays 60lbs counts as lightweight? Nahh never gonna happen. Lightweight is 1-45lbs. As you mentioned MCM5, Tesla, etc.) Anything released past 2020 has been only heavy class wheel. (Every single wheel you mentioned. They aren't even middle class, because of 70lbs+ weight.)

I'm talking about low speed commuter, who uses EUC same way as bicykle. And here you are talking about "Performance" wheels. V8/10, Tesla, KS16S, etc.. those are lightweight. Sure Falcon has more power/speed.. But 14" should not go 31mph anyways. But i like that it does. :thumbup:

And yes 45lbs would be perfect. And i would gladly pay up to 2500$ for that and i don't care that it's more expensive than some more powerful wheel with bigger battery. I'm paying for weight savings and portability.

Anyways all i was trying to say is - there have been MORE powerful/bigger wheels in 55-60lbs weight.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Duster said:

I started my EUC journey on the MCM5, and I too thought I didn't need suspension. However, riding every day, even at max speeds of 20mph (because I use bike paths), I have chosen strictly to use my Sherman S rather than my OG Sherman. The foot fatigue is too much for me, even if I ride seated (maybe I ride hard, even at slow speeds). And my rides are often 20 minutes, maximum (that's the furthest from school I can find the safe bike paths to ride on). (Yes, I do gear up just for 20-minute rides. It saved me when I got doored in the bike lane at 12mph a couple weeks ago!) Ask OneWheel riders, and they may say that their feet get fatigued after riding on rough terrain for 20 minutes.

That non-suspension concept idea looks like fun! But I can't go back to dailying non-suspension wheels. My poor feets get pins and needles cuz my local roads/paths are too rough!

That's the thing - everyone is different. And have their needs/worries. I can live without suspension because i ride 3 minutes - rest in train and ride again ~10 minutes on smooth asphalt. (I only wear wrist guards.. And go 10-15mph. I will crash only when EUC stops working mid ride. Simply because i live in small town and see maybe 7 people on commute..) Only part where suspension would come handy is going over railroad tracks, small bumps going over road connections and i got little bit of gravel road about ~100feet(~30 meters.) 

I can't wait when we will have new battery technology. :D (Only then i will get my dream wheel.)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Funky said:

You are looking at all NEW wheels... I'm talking about old wheels before 2020. (When they where "Lighter". My 18XL has 1554Wh battery, 18" wheel and 2200W motor and it weight 55lbs.)

Yes, I am talking about new wheels, unfortunately leaving out the classics, mostly because you were referring to the Patton as an example of the Falcon being too heavy:

5 hours ago, Funky said:

Here, you're doing three things (maybe not all of them were your main point, but still I wanted to address what felt key): (1) comparing the Falcon to the modern Patton; (2) comparing the Patton to other modern 16" suspension wheels; and (3) comparing the Falcon and the Patton to older, plastic, non-suspension wheels. My calculations address the first two things you talked about, but not the third one, as I don't want to make too long of a post 😅

16 minutes ago, Funky said:

Anyways all i was trying to say is - there have been MORE powerful/bigger wheels in 55-60lbs weight.

I agree. I think the plastic and lack of suspension on those wheels are the reasons why those older wheels were lighter, though. I think the Falcon could only be close to 45lbs if it were plastic or magnesium, and lacked suspension. I mean, the A2 is 41lbs and only a little less powerful than the Falcon. It'd be nice if there could be an A2 Pro, with at least the same motor and battery specs to the Falcon. That way, we suspension lovers get the Falcon and those who need optimal convenience could have the A2 Pro.

37 minutes ago, Funky said:

That's the thing - everyone is different. And have their needs/worries. I can live without suspension because i ride 3 minutes - rest in train and ride again ~10 minutes on smooth asphalt. (I only wear wrist guards.. And go 10-15mph. I will crash only when EUC stops working mid ride. Simply because i live in small town and see maybe 7 people on commute..) Only part where suspension would come handy is going over railroad tracks, small bumps going over road connections and i got little bit of gravel road about ~100feet(~30 meters.) 

I can't wait when we will have new battery technology. :D (Only then i will get my dream wheel.)

Amen brother! You make a great point that riders who don't need suspension are under-supported by modern wheels. Like I said previously, the A2 would be a much better option for your needs if it had comparable performance. Now, I haven't ridden either wheels, but I get the sense that the dedication of Begode in giving the Falcon better performance than the A2 is a bit unsatisfying.

Let's hope both segments of the market get good support moving forward!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Duster said:

I agree. I think the plastic and lack of suspension on those wheels are the reasons why those older wheels were lighter, though. I think the Falcon could only be close to 45lbs if it were plastic or magnesium, and lacked suspension. I mean, the A2 is 41lbs and only a little less powerful than the Falcon. It'd be nice if there could be an A2 Pro, with at least the same motor and battery specs to the Falcon. That way, we suspension lovers get the Falcon and those who need optimal convenience could have the A2 Pro.

A2 is actually 46/47lbs. (Can link a video of guys doing review and weighting the thing. Also many people have mentioned in A2 tread it's weight.) And somehow i think Falcon real weight will be 58-60lbs.. (We got paper weight and real world weight..)

I personally don't like any of the "new" wheels. (Don't get me wrong - they are amazing.) But the weight is going out of control.. Last mileage ridders want lighter wheels. They won't buy and use Sherman S for 5 minute ride on sidewalk. (They can, but come one.. Small battery, cheaper/lighter wheel will be preferred.)

1 hour ago, Duster said:

Let's hope both segments of the market get good support moving forward!

I wish. We have gotten over dozen new heavy wheels past 4 years. (Multiple release a year from same manufacturer.) Lighter wheels: A2 and Mten4/Mini. Only Begode has made something in that segment.. And now Falcon. (Which in my eyes is first medium wheel made since then.)

So many "good" options to choose from A2 or Falcon. :D (At least it's very easy choice - do you want not so good vs meh wheel?)

Edited by Funky

8 minutes ago, Funky said:

A2 is actually 46/47lbs. (Can link a video of guys doing review and weighting the thing. Also many people have mentioned in A2 tread it's weight.) And somehow i think Falcon real weight will be 58-60lbs.. (We got paper weight and real world weight..)

Drat, good point I'm not even sure if we've see the final design yet, so there definitely could be a few extra pounds there...

9 minutes ago, Funky said:

I personally don't like any of the "new" wheels. (Don't get me wrong - they are amazing.) But the weight is going out of control.. Last mileage ridders want lighter wheels. They won't buy and use Sherman S for 5 minute ride on sidewalk. (They can, but come one.. Small battery, cheaper/lighter wheel will be preferred.)

Lol! You're right, I definitely will not ride my Sherman S for a 5-minute ride! That's one reason why I'm considering the Falcon (maybe V3?) With how much gear I have to wear (again, my roads are NOT safe), I'd look silly on a lightweight wheel like the MCM5 😂  A small, but weighty wheel like the Falcon would look... Less silly.  I think the Falcon and A2 look good with any gear, though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Funky said:

A2 is actually 46/47lbs. (Can link a video of guys doing review and weighting the thing.

Yeah, can you link me the video? Don't think I would get an A2 over a 16x if that's the case.

Edit: Bah, found one. 21.1 kg/ 46.5 lbs. Darn that's without the trolley and your own pads. 

Edited by BlueCrow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlueCrow said:

Yeah, can you link me the video? Don't think I would get an A2 over a 16x if that's the case.

Edit: Bah, found one. 21.1 kg/ 46.5 lbs. Darn that's without the trolley and your own pads. 

Yeah at 18kg (AS IT WAS marketed..) A2 would be awesome, but at 21kg it's meh.. (Still kind of good, but meh..)

I want V8 wheel with 2.75-3.5 tire. :D And maybe 40kmh speed bump. With all updated materials, real smart BMS, solid axle, waterproofing - it could be around 20kg. (It saddens me deeply that manufacturers don't make any of the smaller wheel anymore.. - New releases.)

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

Is it wrong that i want it.. But i know it will be bad fit for my daily needs/commute.. :efeeab781c: What to do.. What to do..

Ehh practicality over aesthetics has been always my moto. Maybe someone else will design/release somewhat better wheel at later date..

Don't get me wrong - 100V small awesome wheel. I just love it. (Be 5kg heavier than i personally would like.. But i give a pass there for all metal build!) But sadly i can't give a pass for not having centered handle and motor kill switch built inside said handle, for easy and seamless transition from riding to carrying - all done with one hand operation.

I just don't like that it has that motor kill switch under wheel.. And to press it you need to use both hands - hold euc with one hand and with other hand press it to turn on/off the motor. And it needs to be pressed two times. First world problems at it finest. :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Mcfoster said:

Production started. No info on smart BMS, max charge current and IP rating?

My guess is around 10A, because the cells can do 6A per pack safely, and the Falcon has a 24s2p battery

But I have no idea if the BMS and/or the charging board will allow it... i really hope for 10A charging lmao

31 minutes ago, GGorAA said:

My guess is around 10A, because the cells can do 6A per pack safely, and the Falcon has a 24s2p battery

But I have no idea if the BMS and/or the charging board will allow it... i really hope for 10A charging lmao

I heard it comes with 5A charger.. Out of box. No idea if it accepts anything higher.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GGorAA said:

spec sheet shows 3A tho

Maybe, who knows..

Spec sheet also shows 25.5kg, but in reality it will be heavier. :D 

It will never be other way around, where spec sheet will show heavier and in real life it will be lighter.. That would be way to crazy to happen. :w00t2:

Edited by Funky

I'm lookin at its price and I'm quite confused

I don't think it can cost $1600 when a T4 is $1800 and T4 Pro is $1900, and that is all from the same AliExpress seller. I think the price will drop after some time, bc idk, doesn't look like a too good of a price tbh

8 hours ago, GGorAA said:

I'm lookin at its price and I'm quite confused

I don't think it can cost $1600 when a T4 is $1800 and T4 Pro is $1900, and that is all from the same AliExpress seller. I think the price will drop after some time, bc idk, doesn't look like a too good of a price tbh

SFX Tax. Same thing as for computers. :D They usually cost 200-500$ more, compared to standard size PC's.

Very well built with all bells and whistles that bigger wheels have can even cost over 2000$, but then it needs to have some kind of lightweight steel and i mean everything from waterproofing to real smart BMS, etc..

People still would buy it, if they needed the small form factor wheel. And light as possible.

If A2 cost around 1300-1400$. I mean logically thinking Falcon having 100V and lil bit bigger, same time more powerful/better battery and suspension - can easily cost 1600$ no question asked.

• Upvote 1