The Photo Thread

SlowMo

43 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Perfect after a long ride Luke’s Lobster Trio, Lobster, Crab, and Shrimp Roll!!  YUM!9B505B21-493C-4815-B4E5-C44A757EB688.thumb.jpeg.0db499f217749f447a2c58dda85b67c1.jpeg

Looks amazing. I can’t get fresh seafood like that in Kansas ☹️

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Do I see GREY SKIES in Backeland! :shock2:

Looks like a fun playground. Perfect for that wheel.

Just early morning clouds. It's all blue sky now B)

Yes, great place to wheel. Miles of trails in this park.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:54 PM, Lamin said:

Today was my second ride on gravel and the same route as before in Hagaparken, Stockholm (Sweden). Had a couple of forced jump offs and failed starts due to lost balance. At first it felt like 10 steps back in learning. But after focusing on keeping my back straight and only bend the knees, holding on to the wheel with my legs, and stop waving arround with my arms, all got a lot more stable again.

Well I can tip you this....keep back straight but relaxed ( do not tense up), just as you would when sking.

Not as a Dane, I don't ski, but you being Swedish, should know what I am talking about. Well I did apline ski style once, didn't go down well. (3 bend ribs, very painfull. couldn't breath for like 45min, just grasping like a fish on land for air)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unventor said:

I spy with my little eye....Cpt "Morgan" Marty getting down and dirt in the interest of the EUC public (forum).

Ohh I just had to tag @Hunka Hunka Burning Love to this...waiting for your follow-up comment

As a fan of the photographic arts and being a professional boudoir photographer (:whistling:), I have to say that my client is doing well mixing it up a bit.  :thumbup:  BTW if any women out there want a free boudoir photo session, hit me up.  I specialize in tasteful nudes.  I also do tasteless nudes too if you want.  :innocent1:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Unventor said:

Well I can tip you this....keep back straight but relaxed ( do not tense up), just as you would when sking. 

Not as a Dane, I don't ski, but you being Swedish, should know what I am talking about. Well I did apline ski style once, didn't go down well. (3 bend ribs, very painfull. couldn't breath for like 45min, just grasping like a fish on land for air)

Thank you, will remember skiing?

27 minutes ago, Esper said:

37935757_10216991476721854_6597901895094
Group ride in Seattle. Our numbers are growing! The vast variety of rideables in this city is amazing.

Great to see such a varied mix of electric vehicles and brands, riding together as a group. It's definitely a growing scene Worldwide and from my reckoning, the brands represented here include Gotway, King Song, Inmotion, Dualtron, Boosted, Mellow, Onewheel! (Please feel free to add any brands that I missed)

Edited by fbhb
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2018 at 12:40 AM, fbhb said:

Great to see such a varied mix of electric vehicles and brands, riding together as a group. It's definitely a growing scene Worldwide and from my reckoning, the brands represented here include Gotway, King Song, Inmotion, Mellow, Dualtron, Boosted, Onewheel! (Please feel free to add any brands that I missed)

Halo Board. There was a few different brands of skateboards. I don't know the name of them all or if they are all the same company.

Edited by Esper

2 minutes ago, Esper said:

Halo Board. There was a few different brands of skateboards. I don't know the name of them all or if they are all the same company.

Ahh Halo Board as well, OK. Couldn't see that one in the main photo, but looks like the majority of E-skaters are running Boosted.