The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i knew the bride would be a little slippy but it has some groves so i thought maybe i could go over it with caution but the turn it slid and i fell... Why wood?? I agree with you 

Those are the worst. You think it can impossibly be slippery, but then it is. Because you can slide along the groves, or just despite them.

Wood, because wet wood is slippery (I meant as floor surface, structural wood is fine in my book). Wood is never a good outdoor flooring material. NEVER! It gets wet, it becomes a deathtrap.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Have you talked with your Mom recently?....

Late night ridings

A high speed fall

Slippy bridge crossings

This might be something your Mom should know about☺

my parents dont care that much about what i do unless its illegal or wrong..

my parents just rasied me well enough that they dont have to worry about if i can handle a situation

they do still watch out for me but i usually tell them where im going first ;) 

Edited by Shad0z

12 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Fortunately it was a slow-speed fall. Yeah, wet wood equals "go really slow". I had a fall a couple weeks ago while going very slow and straight over algae covered cement (with an inch or two of water over it). 

I tell you, this is a contact sport :D

i made it the rest of the way over the bridge and back i just went slow.. but i assumed

ridges = grip... but apparently the snow.

it Got-my-Way

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, EU GUY said:

Someone i sold a mudguard to.
I just LOVE the color and contrast . haha

What do you guys use to protect urself from mud and water?

28535453_10156249806945701_1358912504_n.jpg

Yeah...thats really a contrast :-)

I got your message "sent"....so i am happy waiting now for my new Monster mudguard :-)

As you asked: On my KS18 i use a self done rubber protection:

4pis8CB.jpg

On my (sold) GW Msuper i also have done something like that:

Lr9LNc8.jpg

This was all done with a rubber , 4-5mm strong. In the case of the Msuper i used a part of a bottle to form it correctly!

Has done its work, but if i still would have a Msuper i would go with yours or tillmanns design :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/25/2018 at 11:32 AM, Shad0z said:

watch until  end

And that my friends is why at the very least we should not ride without wrist guards.  From wheeling to rolling on the ground in .5 of a second.  Simply no time to do Par Cor rolls or VooDoo levitation, or whatever some people suggest. Reinforce your wrists and allow them to do  what they instinctively do.

Nice video.  Watch out for light snow. :D This is almost exactly how I slid out on a slimy wet patch on decking; lean into a turn and wheel slides out from under you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cinnamon Rainbows surf shop - Hampton Beach NH

Ride to Hampton Beach 2-28-2018

No shirt, no shoes, no problem ???

Kites ...I talked with an e bike rider who owned a 60 mile range 'juiced' ebike from California (+ baskets front and rear)

https://www.juicedbikes.com/collections/e-bikes/products/odk-u350

She was fascinated by the Monster. Her bike was similar to this ebike + baskets front and rear (she packs 50 pounds of groceries per haul).

Hampton Beach

Old 'fire control' observation station

Ten's Show Club - Salisbury Beach, Massachusetts

(It was on a previous ride on the rail to Newburyport where I saw someone twentyish get off the train and walk past where I stood as I adjusted my EUC cold weather riding gear. Her shoes were sort of dark high heeled style, her yoga pants contained her wiggly lower body, her dark hair was in curls falling about her shoulders and back. In her shoes she was not too much taller than myself. She looked at me and smiled as she walked on to a new black SUV type of car which waited for her.  Her poise was noticeable as was her youth and the two combined set herself apart from the rest of us rail car riders. Perhaps she was riding from Boston.

Hummm...maybe she was a dancer....then again...maybe not. She was certainly good looking.

Perhaps I'm unfairly sexualizing her appearance. Ten's has been around for decades. My return car route along the shore following hikes in the White Mtns. of New Hampshire carried my car past the front door more times than I can remember ....usually at night since the ride back is several hours , ending by highway around Portsmouth and continuing on two lane roads hugging the coast until reaching home.)

I've never been inside but the doorway has a spit and polish look to it. Sometimes only two or three cars are parked in the large parking lot. Not far away is another club called 'Kitten's'. She had a Kitten's air about her....whose to say?

The beach at Salisbury, Massachusetts

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

i made a little visual upgrade on my tesla (i love customizing) and i thought the carbon fiber look plastic panels looked a little dull. So i wrapped them in some 4D carbon vinyl.. It turned out amazing

4D carbon vinyl on tesla

Sweet!! Nice job, looks great!

I shall be shipping my wheel over to you so you can do mine too :D :cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

I shall be shipping my wheel over to you so you can do mine too :D :cheers:

It's actually not that hard as long as you use patience and a heatgun. 

and what euc do you have?

Edited by Shad0z