The Photo Thread

SlowMo

What a big PowerBank. I am at one of my cottage where is no electricity available.

I can charge my tablet and phone from MCM4 680Wh. That small powerbank has 9.4Wh?

Sad that MCM4 must have power ON ?

20170819_145440.jpg

• Upvote 3

You know these horror movies where the protagonists have themselves locked in somewhere (for protection) and suddenly realize the bad guy must be one of them and is in there with them?!:shock2:

This is how I feel about @Marty Backe's cool posing photos. They're nice and everything, but... who is making these photos?

Just kidding, It's probably a tripod, but a tripod with really good framing... or is it?

What's the camera, are these stills from the gopro?

• Upvote 2

On 8/15/2017 at 5:54 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Steep road, cows right at it, lying and dozing in the afternoon sun, kids playing with them, one little girl sitting on a cow!

When I was in fourth grade (1963) 'Pamela' , the dairy farmers daughter used to sit across from me at lunch while talking to her boy friend.?

The view of Sugarloaf Mountain was just behind the school house (now a day care center) in Sybertsville, Pennsylvania. The baseball diamond is still seen in Google Earth view. There is a road up the opposite side of Sugarloaf mountain.

Maybe a Ninebot One E+ could reach the top!?

http://m.standardspeaker.com/news/2-pecora-dairy-silos-to-come-down-1.1919963

38962.png

Standing along a favorite EUC route as several small planes pass over on the runway approach, one with smoke on and one with flaps down. EUC by my side.

Runway map:
38990.png

Smoke on:

(gear up & sounding like a P51)

Sort of a bad photo if you look at the double wing from an extra shutter event, but the P51 sound was an ear catcher as it flew over.
38987.jpg

Flaps down
38991.jpg

Edited by Bob Eisenman
Added comments
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You know these horror movies where the protagonists have themselves locked in somewhere (for protection) and suddenly realize the bad guy must be one of them and is in there with them?!:shock2:

This is how I feel about @Marty Backe's cool posing photos. They're nice and everything, but... who is making these photos?

Just kidding, It's probably a tripod, but a tripod with really good framing... or is it?

What's the camera, are these stills from the gopro?

Thanks, I think ;)

These were taken with a point-and-shoot camera, precariously perched on top of whatever I could find nearby. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hansolo said:

20170812_160100p.jpg

That's a robust mudguard :thumbup:  I bet you didn't ride the MSuper to that photo spot. If you did, I'm impressed :)

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2017 at 3:22 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You will refer to the user formerly known as "Marty Backe" as Mr. Backe or simply "Sir."  Please refrain from addressing him as "Mahty" or "Martman" as these may detract from the professional image we are trying to achieve and may result in litigation and severe penalties.

Is Marty Gunnes okay?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, litewave said:

Alien caterpillar meets the Resistance

Caterpillar1.thumb.jpeg.c0dfae91dc7b038e5b3bf03a3286a232.jpeg

<insert your own caption :efee612b4b:>Caterpillar2.thumb.jpeg.d031100d6a06ccff323df82b64c00545.jpeg

This reminds me of @Hunka Hunka Burning Love's giant rabbit running off a Ninebot photo:lol:

That's weird, the side pad symbol changed.:wacko:

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

The wheel was turned around between photos.

No, it morphed into a different existence. 

You guys shouldn't believe so much in the pseudoreal world. Haven't you ever seen the Matrix ?  

Aim to find Morpheus so that you'll be enlightened !

• Upvote 2