SlowMo

10 hours ago, UniMe said:

In a clean room no less, she's purdy!

That’s my cheapo DIY paint booth for touchup work. Thanks

6 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Very nice.

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pimping my ride: Mten, ShanesPlanet style!   @ShanesPlanet is taking orders!

P-20210305-104647.jpg

Upcoming Mten Riders Association promotion video.

0promo4.jpg

Edited by pico
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 2:22 AM, Bob Eisenman said:

I rode to Boston over the weekend and encountered 3 other EUC riders at this jogging path intersection near a children's play area (foreground) location on the Esplanade where July 4th concerts are held.

Screenshot-20200929-201414.png

Google Earth 360 picture link:

https://earth.app.goo.gl/?apn=com.google.earth&isi=293622097&ius=googleearth&link=https%3a%2f%2fearth.google.com%2fweb%2fsearch%2fEsplanade%2bPlayground,%2bBoston,%2bMA,%2bUSA%2f%4042.35624079,-71.07495211,0.31592751a,0d,60y,37.22265433h,89.2722676t,0r%2fdata%3dCigiJgokCdTpt6VzREVAEZbG3U5rREVAGQAdXoXvuFHAIX4goUHzuFHAIjAKLEFGMVFpcE40aHQ4V3QycnZmQ0JtTkk5WWFfdDB1YWJrR0N3MTN3WUhpclFIEAU

One of the riders was dressed in colorful gear resembling Marty-wear. I marveled at the helmet/gear worn by the tall rider , knowing it's purpose, but wondered if.... for the uninformed pedestrian,  the appearance was a dazzling out of place overkill . The helmet (Ferrari driver look) and the pads (ready, like an armored knight for the worst impact) detracted attention from the (slow moving device) EUC he rode(rolled on) and bespoke 'ready for anything' like protection expected from maybe a dirt bike rider on the bumpy trail.

After all it's a bicycling path and jogging route.

Any thoughts?

The Mike Sacristan outerwear look, although potentially risky, blends more effectively with the surroundings.

Screenshot-20200929-201012.png

Mike usually wears the Lazy Rolling jacket from Sweden. Looks like a hoodie jacket, but has the full type two back, shoulder and elbow protectors. Quality is top grade. It’s the way to go for me......I feel a right dork dressed like Darth Vader cruising up the cycle path! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:10 AM, pico said:

Dub Ridin' 

soon in video...

Have you ever tried riding two up that way, with someone else standing on the pedal on the right hand side?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhpr262 said:

Have you ever tried riding two up that way, with someone else standing on the pedal on the right hand side?

Thanks for asking. This was my original  plan when I bought the V10F. To have my GF on the other side, and do a lot of tandem work.

We did some practice. Not ready for showtime :crying:

She is developing outstanding skills on her own. I have to be patient. 

This will eventually happen and more. I hope...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

DSC-1597.jpg

so... you got like 2 minutes of riding and then your battery went flat? You should complain to somebody.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Tawpie said:

so... you got like 2 minutes of riding and then your battery went flat? You should complain to somebody.

The mileage counter resets upon arrival from the 5th dimension :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...