The Photo Thread

SlowMo

On 9/7/2017 at 1:21 PM, Bob Eisenman said:

NYC !

42295.jpg

What camera are you using for the still shots?  They are very sharp and not leaning like the 360 camera.  Is it just that the 360 works best as a still camera?  The 360 does great when stationary, but the distortion while riding is unsettling.

Your videos are getting pretty good, and the locations are great.  Looked like a perfect day in New York!  Wish I could make a video.

NYC !

42295.jpg

What camera are you using for the still shots?  They are very sharp and not leaning like the 360 camera.  Is it just that the 360 works best as a still camera?  The 360 does great when stationary, but the distortion while riding is unsettling.

Your videos are getting pretty good, and the locations are great.  Looked like a perfect day in New York!  Wish I could make a video.

NYC !

42295.jpg

Whoa, that was weird.  My comments repeated somehow.:blink:

Edited by steve454

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

A memorial Pestsäule ("pest column").

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Of the entire village, only 7 people are said to have survived a pest outbreak in 1633-1635. Such were the times.

I learned of the plague, it's interesting that you have memorials.  Those 7 that survived must have passed on their immunity to future generations.

6 hours ago, Acturbo said:

I know we are supposed to be good ambassadors for the EUC communuity.  Luckily I did not receive a ticket for this one.  Yes I know, I'm a rebel..........................;)

IMG_20170910_162553.jpg

37005230622_1beee59e52_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

I'm (most recently) within less than 10 km of the 7,000 km mark on the Ninebot One E+. The 7000 km mark is almost Midway between the 5000 km 'award' and the next and final 10,000 km 'award'. My distance has been reached without mod'ing the battery cover to allow easy battery swaps with additional packs. Probably hundreds of dollars in food and beverage purchases has been spent with several local vendors whose AC outlets have contributed to reaching my distance goals. Lately I've found that an 8 mph cruise speed to be great fun, especially on ultra smooth public ways. My mind switches from idea to idea with respect to EUC riding...buy a longer range EUC.....mod the battery pack cover.....buy a Monster and reach for ever greater distances away....give up the EUC for the greater public good...restrict EUC riding to grocery runs...interact less with the EUC forum (too many opinions about matters having little personal relevance) and interact more with the Ninebot (gets me where I want to go on demand)..... take fewer pictures and movies of EUC based scenery....resume playing chess in earnest as 'bpl10553' on chess.com...

43754.png

Edited by Bob Eisenman
Sp
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1