God Mod- Buyer Beware.

The Brahan Seer

1 hour ago, chanman said:

I read it as satire, I mean the Columbus thing and the magic pixie dust seemed pretty clear cut to me. We've been adding capacitors to electric motors for decades to help in get them started (a peak load).

A less informed person could just see the image as promotional material though.

For those from outside of North America its called Columbusing:D

Why bother with headlights and lighting in the dark, when all that does is attract attention and road rage?

Cars cannot hit what they cannot see! It's much safer to ride with the NOD-MOD!

image.thumb.png.6d959d0184a13a4a92d89da58f64980c.png

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

In the mean streets of NewYork, for the rider who always needs to ride off road, now you can bring you trail with you!

I present SOD+MOD

th?id=OIP.fi_jZtzFkmc6ZzQcaeRsawHaDt%26p

although, if you also have God+Mod installed and won't be cutting out, the "prevents road rash" nature of the SOD+MOD is somewhat moot

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tawpie said:

nature of the SOD+MOD is somewhat moot

SOD+MOD won't be marketed around fall protection, It's primary role in the EUC community incorporates the POT system. This system ensures that only the highest grade trail riding will be obtained upon deployment. As you know POT stands for Portable Off road Trail.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tawpie said:

To find a pending application

Yup, one can find patents and applications in several places free and online. It's public information.

Just to clarify: I wasn't suggesting anyone actually spend time and effort researching this nonsense. What kind of monster do you think I am? :roflmao:

Also, there's a grammar irritant on the loose here, thanks to that lawyer @Paul A quoted. There's no such thing as a "Patent Pending Application." You apply for a Patent.

In the U.S., Patent Pending means that a provisional patent application has been submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).

The patent-pending notice is meant to warn potential copycats that they may be sued if they copy the idea, if and when the patent is approved. It also establishes the fact that a patent application has been filed and thus would have priority over any application to patent a substantially identical idea that was filed on a later date.

So if Kip Dynamite Costello hasn't formally applied, his "Patent Pending" mark is just for decoration. That's my bet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Maybe i'll carry some heatsinks this summer for cooling - just have to look for some bag so they won't touch me.

Yeah I'll put a bunch of CPU coolers in my backpack. No need to plug the fan it'll work great already.
Looking forward to the improved range for long rides.

Edited by supercurio
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Robse said:

The info i presented is available to anybody who spends 2 minutes of gugle search.

Information of location was disclosed in a previous post by an associate.

Declan-Location-Post.png

A Google search then shows public information of meet up groups and local news reports promoting EUC riders. 

To my surprise I got an answer:

Declan: This is an upgrade that has been tested in three nikolas for several thousand miles

random-temperature-graph

Declan: Here is a temperature graph from a high speed ride in which the motherboard temperatures are very modest

Me: what is the temperature delta before and after the mod?

Delcan: A reduction of 5-10Celcius, on average

Me:  why is it not on the product page?
why is "more range" listed as benefit, also without metrics?

I can't even.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supercurio said:

To my surprise I got an answer:

Declan: This is an upgrade that has been tested in three nikolas for several thousand miles

random-temperature-graph

Declan: Here is a temperature graph from a high speed ride in which the motherboard temperatures are very modest

Me: what is the temperature delta before and after the mod?

Delcan: A reduction of 5-10Celcius, on average

Me:  why is it not on the product page?
why is "more range" listed as benefit, also without metrics?

I can't even.

the speakers are gone. the amplifier has no work to do = less use of power = less heat.  hope... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1