God Mod- Buyer Beware.

The Brahan Seer

9 hours ago, techyiam said:

(2) For the same pedal mode, the ease of acceleration or braking is the same, even though the pedals are dipping less.

I don’t think @GoGeorgeGo ever said such descriptions. If it’s your own experience, it doesn’t describe it very well. If the pedals dip the same, how can there be a difference in ease of acceleration? What exactly causes the difference then?

19 hours ago, techyiam said:

Thank for your detailed clarification.

To recap:

After adding your capacitor mod to your EX20S, the perceived changes you observed were:

(1) For the same pedal mode (soft, medium, hard), during acceleration, the pedals don't dip forward as much.

(2) For the same pedal mode, the ease of acceleration or braking is the same, even though the pedals are dipping less.

softer the pedal mode, the more effortless the accelration and braking. less leg and foot fatigue. 

adding capacitors changes the ride mode feelings so instead of having 3 settings to choose from, you essentially have 6 (hard, medium, soft, all with or without cap)

i prefer softer modes generally. although i think i have finally settled on medium mode for my ex30 with 1-2 degree forward calibration. 

i felt like i was getting oscilations at speed on soft mode, especially going over bumps. but flat medium mode just was to much stress on my feet/calves for my liking. Medium with a slight forward pitch is the perfect middle ground, pedals feel firm but giving enough to reduce foot stress at high speeds and no oscillations over repetitive bumps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Made me waste a few minutes of my time. The “background” music was so loud that I couldn’t hear a thing he said. Later on he talks without music, mut he only mumbles quietly with a helmet on. Making simple speech audible is apparently extremely difficult.

Thank  U! :-)  I was starting to think my hearing aids needed new batteries, or maybe a ear-mod.

35 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

He struggled to feel any differences, and didn’t think that the GodMod is worth the money. What a surprise.

Zen Lee posted on March 8, about receiving a God Mod, and posting a video review.

Doesn't seem to be any God Mod YouTube videos by anyone else.

Comment from the video.

God-Mod-Review-Comment.png

• 3 weeks later...

Godmod Commercial

God+Mod

1Likes

50Views

Mar 28, 2023

Godmods are available for purchase today for any electric unicycle.

Что такое Godmod

God+Mod

0Likes

4Views

Mar 28, 2023

26 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Godmod Commercial

God+Mod

1Likes

50Views

Mar 28, 2023

Godmods are available for purchase today for any electric unicycle.

Что такое Godmod

God+Mod

0Likes

4Views

Mar 28, 2023

Annotation 2023-04-11 111749.jpg