Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

6 minutes ago, Jumaxas said:

What is the difference between Batch 1 and Batch 2 Begode EX30 ? When is the second version released ?  

From what I can work out, the 2nd batch had moulded-spike pedals. I prefer the earlier ones personally. Not sure what else changed...

Thats a bad-ass looking tyre! Would love to try that but unfortunately I am kinda pushed into an all-purpose tyre for the occasions I ride gravel etc which isn't often but when I do I like a bit of re-assurance. The EX is one hefty wheel and if it slides even a little bit I don't fancy my chances. So I have just ordered a Heidenau K66 80/90. Will post up when tested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Eyss said:

After 3000km on a v13 I felt like my acclimatization period should of been over, and I wasn't in love with the wheel.

I have put about 8000 km"s on my Abrams, and I think I can say I am quite at ease riding it now. However, it was a steep learning curve for me.

Like the Abrams, the V13 definitely has the feel of a "big wheel". The EX30 weighs about 10 lbs heavier than an Abrams, but it doesn't have the "big wheel" feel.

Now I am more acclimated to my S22, I am surprised how stable and planted it feels on bumpy roads at 50+ km/h, compared to my Abrams.

So, I may be drawing a similar conclusion as you on 22" wheels.

Since I don't plan on going 80+ km/h in urban settings, do I really need a 22" wheel.

I am starting to think 20" suspension wheels may be the sweet spot for urban travels.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 2:23 PM, Cobaltsaber said:

We are on batch 4 EX30 now. From batch 1 to 2, half of the batch 2 got the nicer thin spiked pedals, the other half got crappy casted nub pedals.

Somewhere between batch 2 to 4, the EX30 batch 4 can charge 12amps instead of limited to 10amps. Batch 4 also comes stock with an 80/90-14 CST street tire. That tire is surprisingly good and the profile is even nicer than the michelin pilot street 2 on the C40 rim. Half of batch 4 got the fully spiked thin pedals like you see on the extreme and the other half got the old thicker begode hex pedals

366001958_10107549774443780_1943418276400452191_n.jpg

i like that tire. 

2 hours ago, Eyss said:

After 3000km on a v13 I felt like my acclimatization period should of been over, and I wasn't in love with the wheel. I got a T4 for off roading and I thought it was so much fun. 

There's a lot of praise for the ex30 and I decided to get one.  I thought maybe it was just begode fanboys being loud and it may of only been a ok wheel. 

this is the best decision ever. The EX30 is light, nimble and fast. I'm spending zero effort in trying to make the thing go and all my attention is having fun. 

The EX30 only weighs 5kg or so less than the V13, but it feels like it weighs half as much. 

It's night and day compared to the v13. Even with a completely stock ex30. 

I can understand the praise for this wheel now and I don't regret my purchase

BFFJBV2.jpeg

i can only try out the wheels that i buy and are delivered to me. gotway/begode's rep turned me off that brand, course i've been on this forum since 2017. i'm thrilled that obviously their quality and wheels have improved greatly and that is good news for all of us. 

this isn't a them against the others, we as wheel riders need just promote safe wheel riding on any wheel.

i'm scared of begode, idk, marty's x-rays come to mind. it's hard to unsee or unread bad things. 

but all wheels have their pluses and minuses. i own a harley road king, a ktm superduke r, and a ktm 525exc, none of them are better than the other, they just do certain things better than other motorcycles like them, but all different.

nobody ever said a harley 88 cu in didn't have torque and was slow off the line, that was just what a fatboy did. same with cadillacs. 

the v13 is the harley davidson road king (cop bike) of euc's. heavy, slow off the line, maneuverable, but takes lots and lots of practice, like at slow speed, exactly like a harley. the road king, as the name implies, is planted. it's really a one wheel harley road king. when u first start riding harley's u wonder how in hell are u gonna balance it at a light on wet oil slick pavement. when ur main source of transportation is a harley, u learn fast. i decided if i was gonna ride street, i should ride all the time so i naturally would create reflexes that might save me in a situation. if i decided to become a pilot, i would do the same and fly daily. repetition is the key i think.

haha, i love hearing other people loving their wheels and them getting better all the time. u should have seen 2017. 

i have a third v13 arriving tuesday supposedly, that's how much the v13 fits my needs. v13 is no hill climber, but i don't have hills, and would have to drive for an hour to get to them. and it's heavy and awkward, and idk if i'll ever be able to do u-turns on it, but same for my road king and i rode it solid for years.

how i evaluate these motorcycle type conveyances for travel out in the wild. the most important thing is not crashing. not hitting a 2" oak limb i didn't see lying diagonally in my road. the v13, like the harley road king has the best chance of just making it a speed bump instead of a hospital trip. idk how u guys travel in the wild on ur wheels. when i rode motorcycles full time i was convinced road maintenance workers were out to kill me. they'll tear up a highway, a path u take everyday, and then throw a bunch of loose rock in it, and think, that's good enough for cars and trucks. we as motorcycle riders and def nor euc riders, don't rate. if u fell in a hole on ur wheel, the govt would probably say it was ur fault for riding a wheel, like u were some kind of daredevil.

took the yoga mat off the first one yesterday and put on the stock pads. i think pads might contribute to wobbles on braking. i hate pads. i just stuck them on in case i drop it on the road. yeah, def the highest learning curve of any wheel i've tried so far, and still finding out new things. but even these two first v13's are completely different wheels. 

this isn't about me, but i'd like to try the suspension delete kit on the michelin one, do my pedal extensions on the pasture one, and put a brand new michelin on this incoming one. so i'll have three different wheels. i doubt the v13 will ever match the ease and natural feel of my s22, but getting on my road king and riding it was a process as well. but when a 2x8 landscaper's ramp falls off the trailer in front of u and is laying diagonally in ur lane, that's when u know, u made the correct decision for everyday road bike. our bodies do not repair perfectly.

yeah, at this stage of the game, it's not my wheel is better than ur wheel, any wheel is better than no wheel and there's about 7 billion humans that have no idea what this wonderful sensation is about. we gotta get humans on wheels to survive. 

3 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

The EX30 took me legitimately 0km to acclimatize to. My buddy's first EUC was an mten4 and first day on his EX30 he went 60kmh with no effort.

Its surprising to me that more manufacturers aren't focusing on weight distribution. It changes the handling of a wheel so much. The lower battery boxes do so much for making the wheel nimble at lower speeds, yet stable when going faster. The same applies to motorcycles with lower center of gravity

I want another low cog wheel to come out

That is quite interesting and diametrically opposite to my own personal experience.

I am thinking which wheel an individual would be in-tune with, depends on which wheels an individual has ridden in the past, and his natural bias.

I have acclimated to the V12, and the Abrams, and I can ride right away the Patton, S22 demo, V13, and Commander Mini. However, I was very much at odds with the EX30, and the V11 was not a natural ride for me.

At a couple of Intro2Speed events, I saw everybody could jump on the Patton and enjoy riding. I saw some weren't that in tune with the V13, but many seem to be fine with the EX30.

The S19 was easy to ride for me as well. I found that the Extreme rides like a mini-version of the EX30. But since the wheel is a 16", and the weight is less, I like the ride characteristics.

Another oddity for me is I don't like riding the OG Sherman in stock form.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 7:17 PM, techyiam said:

Since I don't plan on going 80+ km/h in urban settings, do I really need a 22" wheel.

If I was cruising for 50-60km I imagine I'd like the 22" a lot more but most of the time I'm going less than 50kph and do a lot of stop / start. 

On 11/11/2023 at 12:34 AM, Cobaltsaber said:

want another low cog wheel to come out

The adventure battery boxes look similar to the ex30 how they extend below the pedals. Bad for off roading but I imagine it'll have a low cog as well.

On 11/11/2023 at 4:24 AM, techyiam said:

have acclimated to the V12, and the Abrams, and I can ride right away the Patton, S22 demo, V13, and Commander Mini. However, I was very much at odds with the EX30, and the V11 was not a natural ride for me.

Could it be due to the original riders setup?

I rode a patton but I couldn't ride it properly for the life of me. It felt unstable and unpredictable. The original rider had it on low psi (25ish) so I assume it was due to that. If I pumped it up to 35 like my T4 and did a couple of kms I imagine I would like it more.

the ex30 was very different to my v13 learning period. 

I could barely ride and turn the v13 until about 12kms in. Then took another 250km to be able to ride it confidently. At 750km I finally feel like I was one with the wheel but it still felt disconnected at times. 

WIth the EX30 I was mainly holding myself back for the first 20km, thinking it's way too easy and I didn't want to get confident too quickly. Within 50km I felt like I was one with the wheel. 

I have done 11,000km on og Sherman, and the ex30 feels very similar to that. Even jumping on my mates Sherman for a bit after riding the ex30, the Sherman rides very similarly. 

I've done 270km now on the wheel and still loving it. My main gripes are the stock pads having the brake pads too far back, the charger only being 3A (but the extreme gets a 5A charger?) and the lack of a flat surface to stick pads on. The kickstand also is pretty average. 

The stock suspension is very comfortable. I did some some fire trails and it absorbed the bumps very well. It did bottom out easily though and I feel like you need to either pump it for comfort or curb drops. 

The range is amazing. I did a 127km ride yesterday and still had 26% battery left. Obviously it's a very chill ride but good to know I can sit down and chill and get home if needed. 

I've got a new tire (pirelli Diablo Rosso), power pads (3d printed) and suspension upgrade kit (dnm burner) waiting to be installed now. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

If I was cruising for 50-60km I imagine I'd like the 22" a lot more but most of the time I'm going less than 50kph and do a lot of stop / start. 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:34 AM, Cobaltsaber said:

Me too. Most of the time, I am not going at 50+ km/h since most of the roads I ride on are bumpy. At the right time and place when the traffic is cleared on some main roads, I like to go into a lane that is smooth, and go faster for some blocks. In this scenario, the Abrams is actually a nicer ride since it feels more planted and secure. But on most of the side streets that I ride on, they are bumpy, and I go mostly below 50 km/h. In this case, the S22 is better. The one thing I like about the S22 over the V12 is that the S22 doesn't feel twitchy at speeds. However, for a riders who are used to a V12, he may not find it twitchy. For me, it is most evident when switching back from the Abrams to the V12.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:
On 11/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, techyiam said:

have acclimated to the V12, and the Abrams, and I can ride right away the Patton, S22 demo, V13, and Commander Mini. However, I was very much at odds with the EX30, and the V11 was not a natural ride for me.

Could it be due to the original riders setup?

I am not entirely sure about the EX30 since it was not stock. For certain, the original tire and pads were swapped out. If I remember the V11 correctly, it was pretty much stock. The EX30 felt very foreign, and was hard to balance for me.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

I rode a patton but I couldn't ride it properly for the life of me. It felt unstable and unpredictable. The original rider had it on low psi (25ish) so I assume it was due to that. If I pumped it up to 35 like my T4 and did a couple of kms I imagine I would like it more.

Now, that is interesting since I have seen many riders got on so easily with the Patton. Well, this only means that it is best to test ride one first before buying a new wheel.

The two wheels that I have found to be natural to ride are the Begode T3, and the Patton. I think both the EX30 and Extreme fall in their own class in terms of ride characteristics. I put 22" wheels in the "big wheel" class. I would put T3, RS19, EX.N, and Commander all in the same class.

For you, it seems what wheels you would consider natural to ride is very much different from mine.

For some reason, the Patton is a class of wheels that you don't find natural to ride. I have my doubts that tire pressure is the only main factors causing this, if you were that much at odds with the Patton. But you never know.

For me, I knew the Abrams was going to have a very steep learning curve, but even early on, I felt that it has ride characteristics that were not that different from my V12. I also find the V13 to be in this class. In fact, I found the V13 easier to ride than the Abrams, having ridden them back to back.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

I could barely ride and turn the v13 until about 12kms in. Then took another 250km to be able to ride it confidently. At 750km I finally feel like I was one with the wheel but it still felt disconnected at times. 

This is not unexpected when moving up to a 22" wheel. I rode my Abrams without pads first around my neighbourhood, that was an experience. I rode super slow. It took some time just to be able ride around the city slowly. Free-mount on a steep slope was a problem for quite some time.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

WIth the EX30 I was mainly holding myself back for the first 20km, thinking it's way too easy and I didn't want to get confident too quickly. Within 50km I felt like I was one with the wheel. 

Thanks for this. This explains why I saw some people having no problems getting on with the EX30. So it seems different riders can have very different ride preferences when it comes to wheels.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

I have done 11,000km on og Sherman, and the ex30 feels very similar to that. Even jumping on my mates Sherman for a bit after riding the ex30, the Sherman rides very similarly. 

OK. This could be it. I never got along with the OG Sherman. I also heard of others telling me that the OG Sherman rides very similarly to the EX30.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

I've done 270km now on the wheel and still loving it. My main gripes are the stock pads having the brake pads too far back, the charger only being 3A (but the extreme gets a 5A charger?) and the lack of a flat surface to stick pads on. The kickstand also is pretty average. 

The brake pads being too far back is a very common gripe among OEM pads. On the S22, I learn to ride them like that, and I now I grew to like them. Yes, indeed. The 5A charger that came with the S22 is nice indeed. It recharges so much faster than my previous wheels.

9 hours ago, Eyss said:

The stock suspension is very comfortable. I did some some fire trails and it absorbed the bumps very well. It did bottom out easily though and I feel like you need to either pump it for comfort or curb drops. 

Good to know. I like the "comfort" part that you highlighted. I don't do curbs, jumps, drops, stairs, or anything like that. So bottoming out is not something I worry about. I just didn't expect the "comfort" part. When it comes to comfort wheels, I tend to think Sherman S and Patton.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, techyiam said:

OK. This could be it. I never got along with the OG Sherman. I also heard of others telling me that the OG Sherman rides very similarly to the EX30.

Pretty much this. I know sherman owners that upgraded to the EX30 over the sherman-s because the EX30 rode way closer to a sherman

10 hours ago, techyiam said:

Me too. Most of the time, I am not going at 50+ km/h since most of the roads I ride on are bumpy

I held 55kmh max on my RS because of bumps. On smoother roads I would maybe ease it up to 60-65kmh, but I would have to consciously push for those speeds. Since upgrading to suspension, I ride 60+kmh all the time. What will your next wheel be as an upgrade? The market seems to be going back to large suspension wheels this time with even higher voltage

17 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

Pretty much this. I know sherman owners that upgraded to the EX30 over the sherman-s because the EX30 rode way closer to a sherman

OK, thanks for the confirmation. That is interesting since Begode built a wheel, the EX30, which is able conquest sell to Sherman owners over the Sherman S.

Since upgrading to suspension, I ride 60+kmh all the time.

This is what I am being confronted. My speed has increased. But I am a conserved rider. So my average speed definitely has increased. But on side streets, I don't ride faster than if I were riding a motorcycle. But on more major roads, yeah, it is easy to maintain 50+ km/h since I am no longer have to mind the bumps so much.

What will your next wheel be as an upgrade? The market seems to be going back to large suspension wheels this time with even higher voltage

I think my next wheel has to be at least a 20" if not a 22" suspension wheel. I still like the more secure and planted feel of a 22" wheel. But there aren't many 22" suspension wheels to choose from. When you say "going back to large suspension wheels" how large? 22" large?

Edited by techyiam

35 minutes ago, techyiam said:

OK, thanks for the confirmation. That is interesting since Begode built a wheel, the EX30, which is able conquest sell to Sherman owners over the Sherman S.

A significant amount of og Sherman riders here went with the ex30, because they said it rode more like a Sherman than the SS. From what some said the ex30 has a lower centre of gravity. 

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

Now, that is interesting since I have seen many riders got on so easily with the Patton. Well, this only means that it is best to test ride one first before buying a new wheel.

I found the patton very intuitive to ride. Same with the S22. 

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

I found the V13 easier to ride than the Abrams, having ridden them back to back.

I have not ridden an Abrams, but the V13 was much easier to get on and ride then I thought it would be. It was the first large wheel I’d ridden and it was very stable right off the bat. I did have a difficult time with highish speed cornering, but I think I need to hang further off the side then the smaller V11 that I was used to. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, techyiam said:

That is interesting since Begode built a wheel, the EX30, which is able conquest sell to Sherman owners over the Sherman S

Which is why I want more manufacturers to focus on lower cog and weight distribution on their wheels. I feel this is an untapped feature/characteristic of wheels that nobody has really explored outside of the EX20 and EX30

45 minutes ago, techyiam said:

When you say "going back to large suspension wheels" how large? 22" large?

Mostly 20" with a mix of 22" wheels it seems. Same as the year the v13, sherman-s, EX30, master pro and commander pro came out. Atleast from the rumors anyways. There is a 22" extreme based wheel rumored and im sure extremebull will follow suit

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hellkitten said:

A significant amount of og Sherman riders here went with the ex30, because they said it rode more like a Sherman than the SS. From what some said the ex30 has a lower centre of gravity. 

The EX30 does feel like it has a low COG, so does the Extreme. I don't mind the Extreme because it feels lighter and more compact.

Strangely, I increased the suspension travel on my S22 to the max. And the pedal height was already set to the highest setting. So the pedal height is also at the highest setting. And after that, the S22 rode better. I think I got started to adapt to higher COG since the V12 with the pedals set to the highest setting.

20 minutes ago, Hellkitten said:

I found the patton very intuitive to ride. Same with the S22. 

Definitely for me on the Patton. The demo S22 was just as intuitive to ride too. But my own S22 out of the box felt different. It didn't feel intuitive to ride for some reason.

20 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

Mostly 20" with a mix of 22" wheels it seems. Same as the year the v13, sherman-s, EX30, master pro and commander pro came out. Atleast from the rumors anyways. There is a 22" extreme based wheel rumored and im sure extremebull will follow suit

That's good news for me. I like big wheels. With the Lynx setting the bar high, it is quite exciting to see what will be coming out for 2024, 2025 timeframe. If the voltages are going higher than 151.2 V or 168 V, I am curious as to how the market is going to react. My gut feeling is that higher voltages sells. It looks like 100 km/h wheels will be common place soon. Ha, ha.

God knows we are all appreciative of jason esp back in the early days for having an excellent website with info, because if ur like me, the only way u can make a guess, is with good internet info.

i'd like to point out that jaoson's comparison page gives riders a false impression of the v13's width. they measured to the outside of the pasd. i guess that's important if u have really unusually skinny doors, or jason hates inmotion.

the v13 once u master it, they did name it the "challenger" and mine with the michelin installed from new, was the challenger on steroids. the knobby on it is fine, if u pump it up to 42 psi florida cold. not as good as the michelin in the pasture. the knobbys tend to float on top of the grass, where the michelin at 47psi florida cold, punches thru the grass to the hard dirt. again, knobbys lose.

C2601546-A5E8-44D2-ABBA-621DC266C6B8.png.17f4aad71872bbee14889935c13b9af9.png6277F2EF-AD6F-41B7-BF74-74C73D24130B.png.4cbd021854c496d7e71a9477bd0689be.png

there's so many reasons why i bought 3 inmotion v13's, and here's one of them that could have been an accident. but not the v13, like the harley davidson road king, just crushed this rotten limb like a walnut. saved me. 

EE961121-7083-4039-B65C-D4DD59734CA2.jpeg.d16317c95ddcc4efce31c12ca8d4214e.jpeg

EDCC7B4A-E1CF-4A15-8B12-A5D2666EBB94.jpeg.2b915c20133c6d5aba86ac05b6df4c22.jpeg

took the yoga mats off and stuck on the pads. played all day yesterday figuring out the least obtrusive placement, haha, and figured out for me, copying the box identically was as good as it gets. my first ever experience with pads were the s22 and they weren't made for human legs, too hard. the v13's pads are very nice and soft. i will say two things positive about pads now that i've tried good ones like on the v13, the top pad makes holding the wheel one legged stepping off, a piece of cake. i don't touch the pads much riding. on the new one, because i knew exactly where they needed to go, i stuck them directly on, because i don't like the added thickness of the velcro. i'm gonna play around with the pads and see what benefits other than stepping off and parking. i do think that in the pasture, with the pads, i might actually master freemounting finally. idk though, i have lots of other stuff to do. 

look at how thin the v13 is. the s22 feels blocky after riding the v13. none of the others are as comfortable. period.

took the 2+ pound trolley handle and seat off because i don't use the seat, and trolleying thru sugar sand gate openings, i've found taking off the gloves and wristguards, which in all honesty, have caused me more injuries than they have prevented, out here at least, using the front handle and trolleying it backwards works great. the trolley handle is made for urban or light duty trolleying. my second one on the first one. it will stay nice in it's box. 

no, i'm happy with these pads. i know how to ditch a wheel, i learned in the pasture. my father always said, if u don't know how to dismount, u should never get on a horse. but learn on turf or pasture, at the wheel ranch. no shetland ponies like v8's only racehorses like v13's and veteran lynx.

getting better every day. 

"how do u eat an elephant?"

" one bite at a time"

proud of my pad install

B18F3A35-459B-4943-9E4A-D2C2B0A86E18.jpeg.1143908671739be65bd30799318733a2.jpeg

love this wheel.

6A25774C-1DDC-48B3-B33B-C5BC33929BC8.jpeg.3fb04fc5952a55a1d35ad7e2bc5ea469.jpeg

DC91E29D-D5A7-4D96-9D99-19EFD996B24D.jpeg

Edited by novazeus

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

If the voltages are going higher than 151.2 V or 168 V, I am curious as to how the market is going to react. My gut feeling is that higher voltages sells. It looks like 100 km/h wheels will be common place soon. Ha, ha.

At some point charging from a regular outlet will become an issue………

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

i will say two things positive about pads now that i've tried good ones like on the v13, the top pad makes holding the wheel one legged stepping off, a piece of cake

There’s a reason why most riders prefer pads. They’ll allow you to have far more control over your wheel than just the contact with the pedals. It’s also why 3rd party pads are generally installed by riders instead of the stock ones, which usually suck or are hard. You might be limiting your experience on eucs by dismissing them outright. 

Edited by Hellkitten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hellkitten said:

At some point charging from a regular outlet will become an issue………

There’s a reason why most riders prefer pads. They’ll allow you to have far more control over your wheel than just the contact with the pedals. It’s also why 3rd party pads are installed generally installed by riders instead of the stock ones, which usually suck or are hard. You might be limiting your experience on eucs by dismissing them outright. 

when i started in 2017, there was no such things as pads, and wheels were torture devices, that's why i padded them myself. 

my first experiencecwith pads were the s22 stock ones. which are a disater if u ask me, i must have sensitive legs and until shooting my go pro videos of me riding with the pads, had no idae how big my calves are, my legs, not my animals. they fill up these inmotion pads, so still driving with my feet, not much leaning going on. or maybe the gopro just makes my legs look bigger. i'm nor unhappy about that because i've heard some say the health of ur heart is gauged by the size of ur calves, and i seriously doubt anyboby walks more than me, again, not complaining, thrilled i can still do so much.

i moved the pedals down and both forward on the s22, not asymetrical. might not be safe in the wild running around cars, which i hope u don't, because braking is impaired if u don't know what ur doing.

so yeah, i'll definitely be analyzing this whole new fad of pads. i have big ass mte vans  hiking boots with a sole compatible with the tiities and vicious tape installed on the pedals. the waffle sole van's are a pita with titties. all i do is a third of a mile out to my gate, and back. if i'm not toting amazon deliveries, i'm just riding and analyzing wheels, the geometry and physics of it all. i think i have mt real estate deal sewn up so nothing else to do but ride and play with Bob. i'd ride a hundred miles a day but Bob would divorce me. toting stuff, holding it, is interesting. 

oh yeah, truly, i don't like touching the wheel with my legs, just like ur not squeezing ur harley road king when i'm going straight, only to help the v13 bank, knee goes out on inside corner and then is when my upper leg gently bends it over, no front or rear pad touching, ever, i think pads, MAY, cause violent weaving thru overcontrol, i let the wheel float like a surfboard under my feet. inflate ur michelin to 47 and find out. 

but when i watched omgrazz so effortlessly freemount, i decided the inmotions well designed pads and comfortable as in soft, might provide a guide for my freemounting leg. and i think they will. 

i'm just really excited to be back riding after a long miserable hot summer, and selling land doesn't hurt either(long time til closing, but i don't have to talk to developers and brokers for awhile now, gonna be building the wheel house and wheel stables. fun stuff in this finally nice cool weather, oh yeah, after 6 years, inmotion has a wheel that i can traverse my pastures with. this could catch on with fellow ranchers. u don't atgatt out there. less dangerous than the horse i was riding at two years old.

if they don't interfere with my feet driving, and they're ok, just the stepping off holding power is bitching. and plenty tough to protect the wheel the next time i crash.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

I know sherman owners that upgraded to the EX30 over the sherman-s because the EX30 rode way closer to a sherman

Indeed. And I'm seriously considering purchasing some of the lowering mounts that are now available to make the EX ride even more like the Sherman :) Stock EX with 25mm sag is 23cm pedal height.

The only issue is that at max compression the EX pedals are already lower (16cm) than the Sherman at, I think, 17cm. But I am rarely at max compression and don't do off-road so...hmmm

Anybody try the new firmware EX30_GW2025012 ? I'm still on the original 5004 version, it's fine except I do get some oscillations when going uphill starting around 30mph, and it would be nice if the new firmware fixed that.

5 hours ago, Adel said:

Anybody try the new firmware EX30_GW2025012 ? I'm still on the original 5004 version, it's fine except I do get some oscillations when going uphill starting around 30mph, and it would be nice if the new firmware fixed that.

You're still on 5004? I dont believe that version has the race and offroad modes yet. Im on 5006 race mode and never felt oscillations all the way up to 52mph. I havent gone faster than that though

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...