Begode EX30 4000W 3600Wh 134v Suspension

4 minutes ago, trailless said:

Thank you for the teardown vid. Looks like a solid wheel. Quick question, can you bonk a curb without hitting the bottom pads? 

Consensus is yes, the issue Electric Dreams was running into was low tire PSI and the suspension not being tailored for his heavy weight. It *should* be okay generally, though it'll be different from the Sherman with the roll bar because it's a suspension wheel and has travel unlike the Sherman.

Edited by GHOSTTE

5 minutes ago, trailless said:

Thank you for the teardown vid. Looks like a solid wheel. Quick question, can you bonk a curb without hitting the bottom pads? 

Thanks! We shall try it when we film our review. But I would think so

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eevees said:

Thanks! We shall try it when we film our review. But I would think so

Make sure the tire PSI and suspension is set correctly, Electric Dreams ran it too low and was scrapping in his reviews

• Like 1

This is first wheel from Begode that isn't a trash in my eyes!!! I love seeing those seals everywhere. Also all steel battery cases. And that thick rim. :wub:

Also that top motherboard plastic cap having longer edges is a big plus against water. I WISH they keep building wheels like this!!! And in future only going this way.

Now if only they could make something 2x lighter. :D (Literally make every spec 2x smaller.) This one would be my next wheel contender for sure!

Question: Is Extreme Bull Commander Pro made by the same company? Like WTF?? It's completely garbage compared to EX30.

Edited by Funky

6 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

Thats not a prototype. Thats what first batch buyers are basically going to receive. Its the finalized design and construction. I think its the perfect street cruiser. Suspension is the same as T4 and probably good enough for what I need it to do

Everyone knows first batch is the "prototype". :D 3rd/4th batch is "finalized" design in EUC market.

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Question: Is Extreme Bull Commander Pro made by the same company? Like WTF?? It's completely garbage compared to EX30.

Yes and no. Technically a separate company with supposedly separate management, design, engineering, etc. They  do use Begode parts though

33 minutes ago, GHOSTTE said:

Yes and no. Technically a separate company with supposedly separate management, design, engineering, etc. They  do use Begode parts though

But it's under Begode name right? They should close that "separate" company. :D 

2 hours ago, Funky said:

Also all steel battery cases.

According to a Facebook group chat, Begode were deciding to whether to go with stainless steel or aluminum for the battery boxes. In the end, they chose aluminium.

Also, if you look at Jack ex-kingsong's video, his EX30 has the front lower corner scraped. It look to be a softer metal like aluminum, not stainless steel.

Time-stamped. 

Edited by techyiam

23 minutes ago, techyiam said:

According to a Facebook group chat, Begode were deciding to whether to go with stainless steel or aluminum for the battery boxes. In the end, they chose aluminium.

Also, if you look at Jack ex-kingsong's video, his EX30 has the front lower corner scraped. It look to be a softer metal like aluminum, not stainless steel.

Time-stamped. 

Yeah my money is aluminum, guy should have filled his tire more though to prevent scraping it's noticeably low pressure

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Time-stamped. 

This is not good at all.  not good...ehh.. think of something else.... pastry... women..  ahh...  i think i like this wheel :wub:

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Time-stamped. 

Steel/Aluminum even tin can is better than those "MacDonald casings" on master. (I just said steel - first thing came to mind.)

Yeah i also saw that video before. If you don't ride vertical walls. You won't scrape them. :D 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Greg X said:

strong competitor to sherman-s, offering even more for the same price

I see this as a different kind of EUC than the Sherman-S. I would put this wheel more in the V13 category, or the Monster Pro category (street cruisers). Whereas, I'd put the Sherman-S more of an all-around wheel like the Commander Pro. That's just my opinion

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Funky said:

From what Eevee's has said, two different CEOs for Begode and for Extreme Bull. To me, I'd consider that two different companies, but I do wonder why they are so closely related? Is it because they work together? Use the same parts? Same workers? Idk

Edited by BKW

11 hours ago, BKW said:

From what Eevee's has said, two different CEOs for Begode and for Extreme Bull. To me, I'd consider that two different companies, but I do wonder why they are so closely related? Is it because they work together? Use the same parts? Same workers? Idk

I think in one of Hsiang's videos, he said that the CEO of EB is the cousin of the BG CEO. It might of been in his video on the OG Commander.

Edited by Clem604
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clem604 said:

I think in one of Hsiang's videos, he said that the CEO of EB is the cousin of the BG CEO. 

lol. i don't know why but that is funny to me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clem604 said:

I think in one of Hsiang's videos, he said that the CEO of EB is the cousin of the BG CEO. It might of been his video on the OG Commander.

4 hours ago, BKW said:

lol. i don't know why but that is funny to me

The cousin in the same class that asks for the answers, but somehow gets it wrong anyways 😂

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

The cousin in the same class that asks for the answers, but somehow gets it wrong anyways 😂

Probably electrical or mechanical engineering if I were to guess JK!