Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

9 hours ago, mrelwood said:

This will not change until Begode gets a new CEO. If even then.

Who is the CEO? Is it that woman, Mini?

EDIT*

I guess her name Is Jane and she's the co-founder. I just googled it

Edited by BKW

1 hour ago, BKW said:

Well, despite the amateur-hour style presentation, that IS progress from Begode, and whilst something about the overall look / feel of it doesn't exactly inspire confidence (perhaps it's their nerves showing through), it does show they are still listening and actively trying to make their machines safer, so... yay ?!

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

That's disappointing to see in the CP teardown but at least they can improve the wheel in future batches??? There's certainly a lot that can be improved on in terms of the hardware and build. Once the wheel has been put back together and Eevees is done with making content with it they said I can take it for a ride which I'm still pretty excited to do. 

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2

Half baked.

They have some good ideas but get halfway though sorting them out then seem to go "that will do, next project?"

And at Begode there is always a new project. They need to spend more time sorting what they have before moving on to new wheels .

• Upvote 2

Without actually seeing the wheel in person, I find it hard to judge how bad things are with the Commander Pro.

I watched the video twice, and I can't find issues that they have raised which were other than poor weather proofing related.

I do care about poor weather proofing because it rains a lot around here. But still there other important factors to consider.

The issue I worry most is the cold soldering. Random cutouts at full price is a deal breaker for me.

Compare to other Begode wheels such as EX.N, Master, or the Monster Pro, is the build quality of the Commander Pro really worse than them?

If the cold soldering is an outlier, I think there is still hope. However, I still have to wait for the EX30, and see how it stacks up?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, techyiam said:

I think there is still hope. However, I still have to wait for the EX30, and see how it stacks up?

I just took this from the EX30 thread. This is encouraging as I'm a fan of the EX30, at least on paper.

E576CCC8-1246-4D53-9C64-8BEB2F44B7DD.thumb.jpeg.dff659f2853dd7273ed77bfbccaa0560.jpeg.jpg.4f920e016c28f46180ea17a3781bc972.jpg

Edited by Clem604

6 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

It's not great, but it's better than that !

That is interesting. 

The Commander Pro is a from the ground up fresh design. And yet, they can make the controller worse to work with than a Master, when they could have simply put the same board in the Commander Pro.

I can only ponder since I don't own or have access to a Begode 134-volt wheel.

• Like 1

I did not expect more than that. Thanks Begode/EB (Kingsong too) that my account balance in the last 2.5 years only goes up and I can control myself so far, not giving you my money for this piece of junk. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BKW said:

It almost feels like they haven't learned their lesson about build quality, or they simply do not have the skills/workers to do it properly. It's both kind sad and insulting at the same time is how I feel about it

What lesson is there to learn if people are buying the wheel? There are clearly many customers who are willing to live on the bleeding edge in terms of speed, range and power, at the expense of build quality. All the whinging online doesn't affect the bottom line. No one is making you buy a 1st batch Begode wheel. 

• Like 2

they say in the breakdown video the trolley handle is less sturdy than the Sherman-S. I did not expect to hear that. I'm glad I saw that video because I didn't even think about the possibility of water pooling that area

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BKW said:

they say in the breakdown video the trolley handle is less sturdy than the Sherman-S. I did not expect to hear that. I'm glad I saw that video because I didn't even think about the possibility of water pooling that area

Begode, I mean Extreme Bull made a point to highlight the sturdiness of the handle. Oh well.

EBCP looks like dogshit. I have no idea how influencers like Marty shill this garbage, although he smart enough to have his sidekick be the "test dummy" (his words) to ride these wheels to their limit.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bustapalapno said:

What lesson is there to learn

Eevees refuse to stock or sell such a poor quality product.

Even produced and released a video detailing why.

High criticisms at the end.

Alien Rides has had to discount heavily Extreme Bull models to sell them.  Would be making a loss.

https://alienrides.com/collections/electric-unicycles/products/extreme-bull-commander-torque

Alien-Rides.png

https://alienrides.com/collections/electric-unicycles/products/extreme-bull-commander-electric-unicycle

Alien-Rides1.png

EUCO does not stock or sell Extreme Bull.

SpeedyFeet sells 25 models of EUCs. 

Only five models are discounted.

Begode/Extreme Bull make up three of the models discounted.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

Begode, I mean Extreme Bull made a point to highlight the sturdiness of the handle. Oh well.

EBCP looks like dogshit. I have no idea how influencers like Marty shill this garbage, although he smart enough to have his sidekick be the "test dummy" (his words) to ride these wheels to their limit.

The one thing we were missing was the tear down video, which I think we saw enough with eevee's video. I feel like Dawn was pretty honest about her thoughts on the wheel: "the performance is great but everything else is crap" (although, the suspension seems promising). The demo 1st batch reveals so much oddities with the EBCP that it seems some of the oddities will be permanent (i.e., the speaker placement, trolley handle location and possible pooling). They have to fix the soldering issues, period. The waterproofing can be overlooked for people who buy the wheel strictly for performance

10 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Eevees refuse to stock or sell such a poor quality product.

Even produced and released a video detailing why.

High criticisms at the end.

Alien Rides has had to discount heavily Extreme Bull models to sell them.  Would be making a loss.

https://alienrides.com/collections/electric-unicycles/products/extreme-bull-commander-torque

Alien-Rides.png

https://alienrides.com/collections/electric-unicycles/products/extreme-bull-commander-electric-unicycle

Alien-Rides1.png

EUCO does not stock or sell Extreme Bull.

SpeedyFeet sells 25 models of EUCs. 

Only five models are discounted.

Begode/Extreme Bull make up three of the models discounted.

is alienrides only local selling? because i was eyeing that commander high torque for $2,200. it didn't last and sold fairly soon after. it says a lot when you can almost buy a commander at the same price as a 16X

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

That tear down was much needed. Makes me seriously consider another wheel, but it looks like even the V13 is having issues with stock pedal breaking, motor bolts breaking, and suspension issues. I'm not sure where to go, Sherman S ships with rust and it's own issues.