Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

the more competion-the better. 
Competition is allways good for clients, makes prices lower.

All brands should have suspension wheels 20"+ 22" with battery above 3kWh - this is future of euc's.

Edited by Greg X
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Greg X said:

the more competion-the better. 
Competition is allways good for clients, makes prices lower. All brands should have suspension wheels 20"/22" with battery minimum 3kWh - this is future of euc's.

The Commander was just a poorer quality copy-paste Sherman. The Commander Pro it will probable be a poorer quality copy-paste Sherman S, where is the improvement :confused1:

1 minute ago, Paul g said:

The Commander was just a poorer quality copy-paste Sherman. The Commander Pro it will probable be a poorer quality copy-paste Sherman S, where is the improvement :confused1:

I don't know about the quality, do you think it's ok to sell heavy wheels with axle in 2022? planned obsolescence  just right there

• Like 1

The speed at which Gotway/Begode/Extreme_Bull can respond to market forces is astounding.

It looks like there are no rising rate links at the back, yet the Commander Pro is a suspension wheel. It is inconceivable that they are using the suspension from their EX. Which means they managed to come up with an all new suspension design?

This wheel does address some complaints concerning battery packs,and front and fear lights not being protected in a crash. There are now metal side covers, and the lights are protected by crash guards. Additionally, the trolley handle looks to be sturdy. From looking at the computer generated renderings, the build quality appears to have improved overall on the outside.

With a 100V, and a speed motor, it should be a wheel good for 50 km/h to 70 km/h traveling, in comfort, and with reduced risks due to bumps. And If they adopt the already developed cooling system from the Master, and improve on weather protection, this could be an interesting wheel to some.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul g said:

@meriwald if you are talking about Sherman Max & S, those are very beefy axels => smaller, lighter bearings, easier to protect against water and dirt, very good choice in my opinion.

I had the same hope that Begode will make better quality products once the others will start making more performant wheels, but unfortunately not much has changed.

Its not better choice, Im 100kg those axles snap like breadsticks. Not good for a long wheel life. Not suitable for euc at all. It's ok for small light wheels that are for girls or kids but not for heavy euc.

You can protect any bearings, let me know i desgin and make all kind of bearing protections for gotway wheels

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, techyiam said:

The speed at which Gotway/Begode/Extreme_Bull can respond to market forces is astounding.

It looks like there are no rising rate links at the back, yet the Commander Pro is a suspension wheel. It is inconceivable that they are using the suspension from their EX. Which means they managed to come up with an all new suspension design?

This wheel does address some complaints concerning battery packs,and front and fear lights not being protected in a crash. There are now metal side covers, and the lights are protected by crash guards. Additionally, the trolley handle looks to be sturdy. From looking at the computer generated renderings, the build quality appears to have improved overall on the outside.

If they adopt the already developed cooling system from the Master, and improve on weather protection, this could be an interesting wheel.

Love your ability to analyze! I'll add you to friends here :)👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ETAonTheEUC said:

The rate at which these new wheels are coming out is meme-worthy

You can't denide Begode does show attempts were made to improve on their designs with each new iteration.

Case in point. The newer T4 reportedly has better suspension than the Master, even though the price of the T4 is considerable less than the Master. Begode deserves credit for that.

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Begode have spies inside Leaperkim/Veteran, or are these only renderings as a result of the Sherman-S info coming out? Because that speed is astonishing.

Hard to believe that they don't, in light of what we have seen. 

But, maybe Begode having seeing the V13 wanted to hedge their bet against their own design, and had in the wings a linkless design.

However, if they also used a front suspension fork design, then Veteran and any other competitors need to look for spies.

On second thought, it may not help that much. Begode can still copy its competitors' designs after they are officially released, and still get their copycat version out to customers sooner. 🙂

Gotta love the googly eyes look of the headlights (which appear to be the same crap as always, also of course no proper back light). Commander Pro is like "Uh oh...":D

2.jpg

No continuous mud guard covering the tire and protecting the top box from the inside - Sherman-S does it better.

I do like the looks, very simple and less aggressive than the Sherman-S.

27 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Begode can still copy its competitors' designs after they are officially released, and still get their copycat version out to customers sooner. 🙂

Haha true.

I always loved how Begode didn't build wheels, but built standardized parts and then they could quickly build wheels from those. Meanwhile, other manufacturers need a year for one single model (as you correctly pointed out in the Sherman-S topic).

But this is even faster. Or the world's most coincidental coincidence, them having a linkless suspension design like on the Sherman-S (we'll see how similar it is going to be).

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

But this is even faster. Or the world's most coincidental coincidence, them having the Sherman-S suspension design.

I can't imagine what resources Begode has that allow them to do this. If we look at how their competitors struggle with one design, how are they able to manage two designs. And that is assuming it is a coincidence. And if not, it would be too ridiculously quick, that borderlines on magic. Moreover, don't forget they appear to be able to still rapidly improve on their first design (Master suspension to T4 suspension). 

The Sherman-S suspension picture was out a while ago (before it was known to belong to any new model). I think a lot of the things we see are old news in China, a few months old, so they might have had more time to copy than we think they had. But still, they are extremely fast.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The Sherman-S suspension picture was out a while ago (before it was known to belong to any new model). I think a lot of the things we see are old news in China, a few months old, so they might have had more time to copy than we think they had.

Didn't know that. Good point.

However, I am surprised that Leaper Kim didn't keep its cards closer to its chest, knowing how quickly Begode can bring out a new design. 

38 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Begode's marketing is annoying for sure - they simply match any new model with their own. Not sure this is very strategic because it is not how you gain brand respect/loyalty. But yeah, the stronger the competition the better... :-) 

They have their marketing department to take the blame for that. Maybe, they don't have one. Inmotion came out with the the V11, Gotway came out with the EX. Begode has the Hero with a MSRP that no one was willing to pay. Meanwhile, Kingsong may have the most successful preorder sales in history with their S22. Begode relaunch with the Master.

Leaper Kim came out with the Sherman. Begode try many different models in an attempt to steal market share. It appears it is always their competitors who come out with the hot sellers.  

57 minutes ago, That Guy said:

(Last time they were competing with Sherman with their Commander they forgot to add cooling...)

Correction, Gotway / Begode didn't have good cooling period, prior to their metal chassis designs. The RS and EX.N were kind of in the same boat.

• Like 2

Uff i am happy EXBULLCOMPRO is 3500W speed motor = im not interested

Me preference is TORQUE motor always me average speed is +-20Km/h and my max speed never over 50km/h.

Maybee ride and incline tests in real world change my mind.

I need low end torque and good cooling EUC.

I be compare all "NEW" euc to my sherman V2 classic 

7 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Uff i am happy EXBULLCOMPRO is 3500W speed motor

remember, that this is Begode/Extremebull product, so....soon they probably release 4 or more versions of this wheel: HS/HT, battery high power/high capacity. Just like many other models of this brand. 

Edited by Greg X

• mrelwood changed the title to Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)