Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

1 hour ago, DragonFZ said:

You just got Begoded

And it appears that LeaperKim don't want to... (Extreme Bull are not under the same EUC patent that would have protected Begode from this lawsuit?) Zen Lee is has just issued a video commenting on LeaperKim's move: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, That Guy said:

And it appears that LeaperKim don't want to... (Extreme Bull are not under the same EUC patent that would have protected Begode from this lawsuit?)

In China, you don't need to poach your competitors' design team; you just copy their designs whole.

This could be good news. Maybe Begode/E-Bull did a really good job copying the Sherman-S's suspension. If this the case, we may see a 134.4V wheel with a good suspension in a not too distant future from Begode/ E-Bull? 🙂

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

Other manufacturers do it very differently. What BG calls batch #1 is more like "a rough draft" for others. BG batch #2 would be "proof of concept". BG batch #3 would be "a prototype", and so on. 

the funny part is that a BG batch#1 most of the time works better than a XX batch #8 lol

i think they show the render ( ks style lol ) of the commander pro to move the interest away from sherman-s, and i really hope it's just a render becouse to me this wheel is totally wrong.

btw i still don't know how people could be interested in a brand after the "Abrams show" ... 

Edited by EMA
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, EMA said:

i hope this wheel will never be produced like this, this just need to build a 3600wh master, something already avaible right now.

You're not wrong! Also 134V!

But I really like the looks of this and the more classic shell (Sherman-S has that too) vs. the Master with its weird foam top and sides. This one looks like it could be waterproof (it won't be;), but it could) whereas the Master looks questionable to me.

32 minutes ago, Paul g said:

@meepmeepmayer , those air intakes seems like were present in the first photos, just not as clear. E7A1F8B4-3F5A-425B-8725-9E3B5D2B510D.jpeg.21a1050ea27cc147272cd932249492e4.jpeg

It's not the air intakes. It's the rectangular protrusion that can be seen on the left but not the right, where that spot seems to be flat. You can see it in the video where the wheel rotates. (I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like that to me.)

Anyways, the point is these seem to be two slightly different revisions.

-

What this wheel needs, imho, is a front-to-back mudguard like the Sherman-S. Biggest visible disadvantage.

• Like 1

The wheels are getting more complex and higher performance. I don't think I am willing to trust a Begode copy clone close enough engineering. Plus, what's going to happen to all the Begode loyalists with their Hero, EX20 (out maneuver by Master and Master Pro in less than 4 months). I can't do that at this higher price ranges. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

What this wheel needs, imho, is a front-to-back mudguard like the Sherman-S. Biggest visible disadvantage.

Especially when the wheel will throw rocks and pieces of branches in the space between battery packs where the power cable should be potentially damaging it. If I were Begode I would be worried.

Edited by Paul g

12 hours ago, EMA said:

the funny part is that a BG batch#1 most of the time works better than a XX batch #8 lol

Right, like the Master, after you spend more than $1000 for a replacement linkage, a new shock, a set of corner protect pads, a set of power pads, etc...

12 hours ago, EMA said:

btw i still don't know how people could be interested in a brand after the "Abrams show" ... 

Many people feel the same about "the battery fire brand".

• Like 3

13 hours ago, EMA said:

Yeah, I agree. I won't be an early adapter. But my Sherman OG has been solid, except for 2 cracked rims and 1 cracked axle. The Sherman Max has a good record. I'll wait and see

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Ah, but were any of those packs that caught fire more than a year old? If yes, they didn't follow the manufacturer's maintenance schedule. At least that is what I think Begode's lawyer is going to bring up. 🙂

Edited by techyiam
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Right, like the Master, after you spend more than $1000 for a replacement linkage, a new shock, a set of corner protect pads, a set of power pads, etc...

honestly this is just misinformation coming from the people who don't own the wheel, nothing more .

15 hours ago, mrelwood said:

that's a complex argument but who cares, most of the time people buy wheel by brand and not by the product itself

14 hours ago, EMA said:

honestly this is just misinformation coming from the people who don't own the wheel, nothing more .

How's that? It's well known and shown that the suspension is a bit too easy to bottom out due to the linkage not utilising a proper amount of the shock's travel. And that the top frame is very easy to crack.

14 hours ago, EMA said:

that's a complex argument but who cares, most of the time people buy wheel by brand and not by the product itself

They do indeed, and everyone has their own reasons as to which brand they choose.

9 hours ago, mrelwood said:

How's that? It's well known and shown that the suspension is a bit too easy to bottom out due to the linkage not utilising a proper amount of the shock's travel. And that the top frame is very easy to crack.

the linkage is not perfect, it's well know.
stock shock is trash, well know too.
top frame can crack ? let's see how you ride or tbh how you crash...

btw "1000$ upgrades" is the shit-talk you can read on fb or any social, 99,9% of masters owners has simply changed the shock and they are super happy with the wheel, something you can do with 150$ (even less on aliex lol )

9 hours ago, mrelwood said:

They do indeed, and everyone has their own reasons as to which brand they choose.

nothing wrong to me

51 minutes ago, EMA said:

btw "1000$ upgrades" is the shit-talk you can read on fb or any social, 99,9% of masters owners has simply changed the shock

Just a suggestion: If you aim to criticise "shit talk", don't invent "facts" and percentages out of your own a$$.

I was simply referring the actual prices for a set of corner covers, pads, and suspension upgrades that a recent local Master customer invested in. Maybe he was the 0.1% in your statistic. Which would mean that every single Master had to be upgraded when new... Lol.

22 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Just a suggestion: If you aim to criticise "shit talk", don't invent "facts" and percentages out of your own a$$.

I was simply referring the actual prices for a set of corner covers, pads, and suspension upgrades that a recent local Master customer invested in. Maybe he was the 0.1% in your statistic. Which would mean that every single Master had to be upgraded when new... Lol.

i agree with you on the shock, replacing it on a new wheel is nuts.
(how much you'll spend on it is your choice)

people put pads, bumpers and covers to any wheel, seems like any other wheel on the market to me, why the master is different to you ?

so you actually know someone from the 0.1% lol, that explain everything ;)
(i know who he is too)

Edited by EMA

On 9/8/2022 at 5:43 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

Holy shit, does Begode have spies inside Leaperkim/Veteran, or are these only renderings as a result of the Sherman-S info coming out? Because that speed is astonishing.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:53 AM, techyiam said:

Hard to believe that they don't, in light of what we have seen. 

But, maybe Begode having seeing the V13 wanted to hedge their bet against their own design, and had in the wings a linkless design.

However, if they also used a front suspension fork design, then Veteran and any other competitors need to look for spies.

On second thought, it may not help that much. Begode can still copy its competitors' designs after they are officially released, and still get their copycat version out to customers sooner. 🙂

Nah, it is just a natural evolution of thought.

Over 6 months ago I posted on this site .....

(((("Posted March 13 (edited)

Not sure if it is an optical illusion but the rear battery case looks buckled in this photo. I see the rear of the seat has taken a hit. I would expect 36kg wheel landing upside down from a tumble would transfer a fare bit of compression load to the cases. It seems the trend now is to use the cases as structural elements. I guess Chance and Mike Leahy will let us know if that is viable for their type of riding.

Wheel Riders Store is advertizing these for US$2580 so you could afford to add some bracing.

I often wondered why they just didn't bolt on some motorcycle front forks and chuck the shock and linkages. I guess cost and needing to fit a central trolley handle had something to do with it. But it does looks like they heading that way ...

Given that Ekola and EcoDrift were shocked at the poor quality slider tubes of the Hero ( rust) and Kevin of EUC Upgrades found a tube of his Hero bent and suspension seized out of the box this obviously still can be improved. Well at least it is a much cleaner design than the S20. It even looks like you may be able to drop the wheel out quickly by removing 4 screws each side a la Reccio wheel.")))

Leaper Kim will be just pissing into the wind trying to enforce any patent violation. In most countries getting a patent requires demonstration that an idea is new and novel and involves an inventive step. I think EB will have no difficulty demonstrating the idea was already in the public domain.

Edited by DavidB

6 hours ago, DavidB said:

Nah, it is just a natural evolution of thought.

Over 6 months ago I posted on this site .....

Perhaps, but this is Gotway/Begode we are talking about, not you or some other fine folks. Remember EX, then the Hero, EX2/EX20S, Master, Master Pro, T4, etc. Other than the EX, all other wheels use a linkage actuated rear shock suspension, which some say was a design copied of the S18. It wasn't until Sherman-S was leaked out that E-Bull (Begode) all of a sudden announced that they were coming out with Commander Pro equipped with a linkage-less suspension system.

Edited by techyiam

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

Perhaps, but this is Gotway/Begode we are talking about, not you or some other fine folks. Remember EX, then the Hero, EX2/EX20S, Master, Master Pro, T4, etc. Other than the EX, all other wheels use a linkage actuated rear shock suspension, which some day was a design copied from the S18.. It wasn't until Sherman-S was leaked out that E-Bull (Begode) all of a sudden announced that they were coming out with Commander Pro equipped with a linkage-less suspension system.

Yep you probably are right. Inmotion and Kingsong play into their hands though by giving teasers way before they are ready. By the time they come to market Begode is on a third iteration of a competitor.

• Like 1

• mrelwood changed the title to Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)