Backordered??? Who here is waiting???

UniBlab

20 minutes ago, Planemo said:

BTW, did you ever get your Sherman? I am pretty sure that erides has them in stock at the moment (which I was surprised at). In any event they will give you an honest answer.

If youre asking me, then unfortunately no. Still waiting after 5 months :clap3::crying:

EDIT:

erides = UK = VAT and customs which for me I think would be 25% + 12,5%. I dont think that would be great. My local seller doesnt have Sherman but seems nice and I think has EXN HT... Lets see.

Edited by KPul
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KPul said:

erides = UK = VAT and customs which for me I think would be 25% + 12,5%. I dont think that would be great. My local seller doesnt have Sherman but seems nice and I think has EXN HT... Lets see.

Ah yes I didn't think of import tax to Sweden. Brexit has caused issues for exports as well as imports..

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 2:35 AM, KPul said:

Seller is currently claiming they have the wheel in stock, even if they just claimed that they didnt have a wheel to send me)

Make em honor the 5 month ago price? Haha, yeah right. I wouldnt trust them with my money anyhow. Fool me once....

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Make em honor the 5 month ago price? Haha, yeah right. I wouldnt trust them with my money anyhow. Fool me once....

Hmm, ye "make em" could be difficult since they are Chinese and build their business on lying to customers :) They obviously just fake inventory to get people to order with hopes of "fast" delivery. Even if they dont even have a single wheel, factory is behind in production and the shop already has a long backlog of orders.

I also dont really want to finance the criminals on "green and fashion travaling shop" aka "Chicway".

aaaand I also got another wheel from a local dealer (EX.N) :) 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, gon2fast said:

hopefully no wheels on this one - 

This is from may 25th as per the description of the video.. if it was euc related people who are waiting would have known about it by now. 

Edited by Mayhem

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 1:55 PM, Nivel said:

I`m almost on the same boat with you,
Ordered my Monster Pro on March 15.. it got out of production and shipped on April 16.
Still waiting to this very day.., my local dealer is talking with Gotway representatives.

Quick summary of thе conversation between my local dealer and Gotway:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On June 22 he asked them about the status of the delivery > he received the following answer on June 25

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On July 02  Gotway sent us the following message:

From this message I don't know what UPS stands for, could someone explain it to me please?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On July 07 there was a brief conversation between my local dealer and Gotway.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On July 09 - Gotway sent us the following info:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
July 21 - we have not heard back from them yet... it has been over 4 months now since my order.

August 11:  Gotway told my Local dealer that the shipment is lost (RIP Monster Pro), now I`m waiting for refund from the dealer....
5 months of waiting for nothing.

I wont order anything from Begode from now on, will wait for Kingsong S20 or Veteran Abrams.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nivel said:

August 11:  Gotway told my Local dealer that the shipment is lost (RIP Monster Pro), now I`m waiting for refund from the dealer....
5 months of waiting for nothing.

I wont order anything from Begode from now on, will wait for Kingsong S20 or Veteran Abrams.

Man, that really sucks!  I've been waiting nearly 100 days, and my EXN has been sitting at the long beach port for over a month now, and no movement or updates.  I want to raise hell, and say "screw it" but I know that th seller is not the one to blame here.  Think it's important to recognize the current shipping/logistics challenges and delays, and not use their delays against overseas sellers.  If we don't want to headache, hassle, or worries of a wheel not showing up, or having a hard time getting a refund -- we should purchase from US distributors that advocate for their customers.  Ewheels, euco, alienrides, etc.  We pay the markup for the convenience, and service when going this route, while they mitigate much of the risk we take by ordering from overseas, and hoping it makes it to our doorstep.

• Like 1

Wow guys!  In this day and age of super fast shipping (I can get stuff from Amazooom in 2 hours), it's crazy that we don't go nutz waiting for stuff from overseas.  So, hats off to everyone who is/has waited - it is soooooooooooo worth it!!!!!

Happy Riding!!!!

Dual Motor e-Scooter - e-Scooters - Electric Unicycle Forum (euc community)

• Like 2

Just got an automatic email from smartwheels Canada. Saying there is a slight delay in shipping, closer to the end of the month. Heads up to any Canucks out there.

• Like 1

I am waiting for my Veteran Sherman. I ordered about 6 weeks ago. I thought I was smart to order then, because I could see the price beginning to go up.

Is it true that the Veteran Abrams will be available before the production of the Sherman resumes?

If so I would like to change my order. I ordered via AliExpress. Anyone out there any suggestion how to go about changing an order (if possible at all?)

• 2 months later...

Anyone here still waiting and/or affected by the Ewheels Service Center fire?

On 8/19/2021 at 3:44 AM, johrhoj said:

Is it true that the Veteran Abrams will be available before the production of the Sherman resumes?

I'm just trying to figure out what IS available. 

13 hours ago, Giffy said:

Anyone here still waiting and/or affected by the Ewheels Service Center fire?

I was über lucky and received my parts order last week, sad that I didn't order tires (the H666 may be history now) and tubes though. Since their primary wheel inventory is in LA (and probably still on boats!), you wouldn't necessarily think that new wheels would be affected, but in a small company this kind of disruption is bound to affect all aspects of the business... what happens in Tucson will undoubtedly affect LA.

Edited by Tawpie

I took a look at myewheel website the other day and they were pretty much out of stock for most wheels.  They are based in Sofia, Bulgaria, a very reliable company who ship all over Europe. Hopefully they will get some wheels arriving soon, I’m beginning to get a bit of a V12 itch!