Backordered??? Who here is waiting???

UniBlab

1 hour ago, Esk8itsOver9000 said:

RS19 speed versions in stock San Diego 17 in stock, according to site. Freemotion. I contacted them confirmed stock in San Diego, ordered my first EUC today.

I had not heard of this reseller so searched the name on this forum.  I wonder if you read what I did before selecting this company?

21 minutes ago, CarlW said:

I had not heard of this reseller so searched the name on this forum.  I wonder if you read what I did before selecting this company?

Try googling for

site:forum.electricunicycle.org freemotion

• Like 1

At the time of this writing the Andes is 62 NM as the crow flies from Long Beach. And now the final steps have been set in motion as we await the docking of this container ship.  This most likely will be the final video in the educational and time wasted waiting series!!!

And now for your viewing pleasure, i present to you "Docking a Mega Ship -- How Marine Pilot Manoeuvres a Ship in Port?"

Heard from eWheels today that their shipment on the Andes has cleared customs and that wheels should ship by end of next week!  Can't wait, though I'm guessing this timing will mean we'll only receive our wheels after the holiday.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, UniBlab said:

Wouldn't it be cool if you could drive down to Long Beach and pick it up?  Haha I'm just dreamin"..............

I was very tempted to ask them! I could have my wheel in less than an hour, but I didn't want to impose (pandemic and all).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarlW said:

Has anyone heard from eWheels yet?  I assume they would contact pre-order folks to settle up prior to shipping.

I did Carl for the balance order to pay the remainder. What did you order?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarlW said:

Has anyone heard from eWheels yet?  I assume they would contact pre-order folks to settle up prior to shipping.

They will contact you for the money for sure. They want that cheddar about as badly as you want that magic carpet. The ship must be getting close?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TfuPwd87 said:

I did Carl for the balance order to pay the remainder. What did you order?

A KS 16X.  The ship mine arrived on got into port even sooner than the Andes according to Jason.  It was parked right next to the Andes that I was told my wheel was on, so I was tracking the wrong ship all along.  He said something about things getting past customs before a mass mailing, but they failed to previously add me to one of these mailings.  I contacted them on the 24th, and no update since then.

• Like 2

I'm sorry you were tracking the wrong ship, Carl - Therefore I'm sorry to inform you that you have forfeited your wheel, and it will now go to some homeless person in LA that would appreciate it more than you - Just KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha............You should be getting yours before us then...... Enjoy and keep the rubber side down!!!

Edited by UniBlab
  • Like 1

In the meantime My Monster Pro is being hold as a hostage somewhere in Europe for the past month, the reason for which is in the following message from Gotway:

According to the feedback from foreign countries, it was found that the sheet fell off during the warehouse delivery. We need to deal with it again and then deliver it to the warehouse. We are still urging foreign countries to deal with it as soon as possible.

I called eWheels this morning.  Apparently there are still some delays in terms of clearing customs.  It sounds like they are hoping to begin shipping out preorders next week.  No offense to folks on the forum, but I am tired of reading about EUC's and ready to ride one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarlW said:

I called eWheels this morning.  Apparently there are still some delays in terms of clearing customs.  It sounds like they are hoping to begin shipping out preorders next week.  No offense to folks on the forum, but I am tired of reading about EUC's and ready to ride one.

Sorry man, that sucks.  If you were in LA, I'd be happy to let you come and ride my v8F.  Maybe there's someone in the community near you with a spare wheel?

2 hours ago, TfuPwd87 said:

Sorry man, that sucks.  If you were in LA, I'd be happy to let you come and ride my v8F.  Maybe there's someone in the community near you with a spare wheel?

I appreciate the sharing spirit.  I did have one offer from Shane but he is a fair piece down the road.  Since I will be a new rider I better wait and scratch up my own property.  I just now submitted the total due, so maybe by the end of next week or soon after i'll be whacking my shins on a brand new 16X.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, KPul said:

"green and fashion travaling shop" on AliExpress... Dont order from them unless you like waiting and being lied to :)

Yep, my experience too. Ordered on May 19th because it said that I would get it in 7-10 days. They finally provided me with a tracking number (after I questioned them about what was happening), and it was only sent on June 15th. Finally now in transit.  We have a short summer in Canada, hope I get it before it ends. Newbie here, first wheel, so a bit anxious.

14 hours ago, leroadrunner said:

Yep, my experience too. Ordered on May 19th because it said that I would get it in 7-10 days. They finally provided me with a tracking number (after I questioned them about what was happening), and it was only sent on June 15th. Finally now in transit.  We have a short summer in Canada, hope I get it before it ends. Newbie here, first wheel, so a bit anxious.

I first got a tracking number in March, which never worked. The one shown on Aliexpress. That seems like BS and never updated.

Then (after 3-4 months) I got a new tracking number for within Europe. Its a number I got through PM and cant otherwise be seen on Aliexpress. The new one is only saying "package has been sent from Madrid to Sweden" but no updates after that and it has been over a week (Madrid to first stop in Sweden is a 24h drive + breaks/intermediate stops. Hardly 1 week). A few days ago I received the charger in a separate package.

They lie without any limits, credible explanations or regret (except for the standard "sorry, my friend" which I probably have received 10-20 times). I wouldnt trust anything they say. I think all we can do is hope for a notice/update from a 3rd party logistics provider (who perhaps you can trust more) and assume that all that "green and fashion tavaling shop" say are lies. It is probably still worth it to message them in order to put some pressure/burn some customer service time for them. If I could take them to court/the Swedish "Consumer Agency" I would but this is the downside of dealing with Aliexpress/China and probably not possible, even if I would be happy to burn some hours just to show my dissatisfaction :angry::) For me this is no longer even a consideration of "waiting x months for a lower price". I wouldnt want to give money to people who are so blatantly lying to and deceiving their customers. They fooled me and now I (naively?) think I am too close to delivery to cancel the order.

Please consider leaving a review on Aliexpress based on your experience of the delivery process (i.e. not the actual wheel, which is not produced by them). Before I ordered I checked and they had 5 stars or close to it. What a rotten system :) 

Edited by KPul
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CarlW said:

I just learned my KS 16X is in the hands of FedEx heading my way.

That's a great 1st wheel ... and a keeper even after you get bigger wheels. I am in a second love affair with mine lately. In fact, I just had a nice night ride. Wait til you see that multi-stage headlight in action!

• Like 1

I ordered my RS C38 on April 27 at EUCService.com, and still waiting.
What worries me is that on their web all the products are out of stock, they don't sell anything, and they don't reply to my email.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Augus said:

I ordered my RS C38 on April 27 at EUCService.com, and still waiting.
What worries me is that on their web all the products are out of stock, they don't sell anything, and they don't reply to my email.

Your best asking Daniel on fb

I'm now officially on the waiting list for the next shipment of inmotion v12 EUC's. I can't wait!

Sometime in August is promised.