THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Day 6 of the 2020 LA EUC Tour hosted by Marty Backe. Be sure to watch the whole thing to see Marty's infamous wheel drop 5 ft onto his camera.

Edited by FlyboyEUC
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

@ShanesPlanet I feel I'm getting to know your route and area a whole lot better. For instance, I knew you were coming up to that cemetery before you even showed it on camera. :)  What was up with that dope in the white truck?????

Yeah, I KNOW I ride and film the same locale too much. Its just so nice back here, I dont hardly leave. 

My guess is the truck driver(lady) has a habit of lazily making turns into curves(turn signals require too much effort nowadays too). Add some impatience and not wanting to wait 5 seconds for the oncoming car to pass, add some disregard for other's safety, and there you go. Luckily GR was far enough behind me. I had control of my lane at the sign and she KNEW I was there. No worries, I KNOW where they live and I know where they work. If you live on or near ShanesPlanet, we KNOW who you are. If I do see her in town or on the street,  I will happily confront her over it in a peaceful manner. She's had many years to learn drive safely, so I doubt anything will change her current habits. Its almost too bad she didnt mildly injure me or GR. With it on camera, we'd probably own her car wash soon. Perhaps 20-30 acres instead....:whistling:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

I guess it was a good idea then to gear up that day.  This is why I prefer off-roading although there have been times I clench up going up a blind turn hoping someone is not flying down that same path. :efee96588e: 

I've seen too many drivers get confused when they see someone standing up on one wheel whether it's riding in the middle of the lane, waiting at an intersection or even worse riding behind them. They just don't know how to react. :facepalm:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Noone fell down or got hit, gear was a waste of time that day.

I like to think that the universe chose to leave you two alone because you decided to gear up, but that's just me.

For me, I rather deal with cuts and bruises from off-roading than road rash any day.

1 minute ago, 5Cauac said:

I like to think that the universe chose to leave you two alone because you decided to gear up, but that's just me.

For me, I rather deal with cuts and bruises from off-roading than road rash any day.

Why choose just one, when you can have cuts, bruises, road-rash AND broken bones? Shoot for the stars bro! :)