THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

SOME ROCK / UPSIDE DOWN RIDING / TEST MILE STRIP / SPEED WHEEL WOBBLES / Random Restrooms.  Did the best I could to make a Long Straight Trial ride exciting.  Enjoy the Music, hopefully you aren't in an area the copyright keeps music from playing.  

Music (Titus Jones - Save A Horse, Ride Beyoncé (Big & Rich x Beyoncé x Joan Jett x Nelly))

Nightcore - Garth Brooks - Callin' Baton Rouge

• Like 1

Just a shorty of me riding to the river and messing with a drone. ShanesPlanet has poor gps, we installed a force field that disrupts it..

Surely with me wearing all this gear, my credibility goes thru the roof and I'm a pro that can be listened too.. right?:laughbounce2:

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

On 8/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, Wheatley said:

Challenging my fear of HIEGHTs and trying to beat the Storm.  Cool Cloudy Riding is always my favorite.  

That's a cool bridge, but hell no lol. My legs would jello being that high up for sure

Did nice short version of the Tour de San Diego for beginners and a onewheel. If anyone visits SD, hit me up on instagram or youtube and I'll give you the route to do this ride. It's really fun and diverse.

• Like 2