THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 12/7/2015 at 4:07 AM, SlowMo said:

This is how a video review should done! :D.

In America,  Nancy Reagan had a saying.  "Just Say No".  hahaha  :lol:

Slowly adding more videos:   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRXmbk799g5AApE4frEGsQC1_xc_q7LA7

Edited by SuperSport

4 hours ago, Patrick Carroll said:

Ninebot just posted an English safety video on their segway channel about the Ninebot One...

Pretty basic and cheesy, but also well done for the beginner.

Edited by SuperSport

3 hours ago, dpong said:

I named this video "Chase Me Day", because apparently that is what yesterday was all about. 

I LOVE IT!  The kid says: "This is an electric Scooter Too, Watch, Watch This!" as he almost crashes into you...

• Upvote 2

Just now, SuperSport said:

I LOVE IT!  The kid says: "This is an electric Scooter Too, Watch, Watch This!" as he almost crashes into you...

Indeed, that was a close one.  The dude was ON ME man.  :P

• Upvote 3

Here is a short POV video filming the Durham, NC skyline from atop a parking deck while riding the Ninebot One E+.   I was subsequently asked not to ride in the parking garage anymore, so this is going to be rare footage indeed.  ;)

BTW, that is yours truly playing slide guitar on the soundtrack, with my old garage band buddies. 

Edited by dpong
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SuperSport said:

@logos122   Due to the High Speed, when you go through the intersections, it appears you are whipping through between cars and buses, narrowly missing getting hit.  Looks cool, and scary.

10 hours ago, SuperSport said:

@logos122   Due to the High Speed, when you go through the intersections, it appears you are whipping through between cars and buses, narrowly missing getting hit.  Looks cool, and scary.

@SuperSport yeah I didn't really want to stop long for the video so I went even if I had a small opening lol