THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@johnc415 , true, the seat is too low. It may be a matter of practice, but I'm a lot more wobbly sitting on the seat, so it is actually less relaxing than standing! It takes lots of upper body swings to stay on course. Vee put up a link to an 18" Chinese made off road tire, I think in his testing thread, and he also has a video how-to to make a studded tire. The videos of that tire in action are impressive: he first crosses ice on foot, slipping all over, then calmly rolls over it with the studded tire.

Of note, my son prefers to sit on the Gotway with no pad at all, and he is a lot more stable than I am; but he can even sit on the 14" wheel we have.

1 hour ago, Villac said:

Nice trail ride, @SuperSport

@Free-Wheel lovely video, and great skills! I don't think I could ride without seeing my feet!

Yeah, it's a fun trail to ride.  You meet Deer, Squirrels, and I even saw a Mountain Lion once.  Oh, and the most bizarre was a gentleman about 65-70 years old jogging in a Thong!  A VERY Small Thong!!!  Yikes!

I have to agree, great video @Free-Wheel.  A lot of good work went into that...

Edited by SuperSport

15 hours ago, FORWARD california said:

EU Brothers -Into the woods... AWESOME video!  I really enjoyed it.  If you are ever in Northern California hit us up. We have some great off road spots we can take you. Fire Roads, Single tracks ...from easy to extreme

I'll keep you to that, sounds like a whole lot of fun! Too bad the airplanes won't allow the 680Wh batteries to travel along...

12 hours ago, Free-Wheel said:

On Halloween we had a lot of fun - moving like a ghost...

A little Boy with Big eyes asked me if i'm really able to fly:wub:

i asked him if he wants to Look under my dress - he blushed 

And did he like what he saw..?? I talking about the wheel obviously... or was he a bit disillusioned?

• Upvote 1

@Free-Wheel , almost didn't recognize you all in this video because you have feet! You are better at me at backwards, so I don't think I can give you any good tips, but I started going backwards sliding my hand along a wall, trying to steer to keep the same distance. Also I had to let go of fear, and keep my body standing up straight as I went backwards. My instinct was to bend and crouch in anticipation of the fall. Lastly, slow is unstable, speed is steady. Great video!

• Upvote 1