Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I put a deposit down for the MSuperX, seems like a nice wheel.  Not too big on the aesthetics but maybe it will grow on me.  But the performance specs are awesome.  Should really be a boost over my KS16B, which my kid can have.

OK, so last time Lukas Gotway posted on Facebook the Msuper X and rider pushing a vehicle, some were a little unimpressed as it was only a car. This new video he's posted, ups the anti by using a truck instead!

51 minutes ago, fbhb said:

OK, so last time Lukas Gotway posted on Facebook the Msuper X and rider pushing a vehicle, some were a little unimpressed as it was only a car. This new video he's posted, ups the anti by using a truck instead!

I think it's going to be a good hill climber :w00t2:

New photos of the Msuper X shell and Pedal hanger brackets, posted to Facebook by Lukas Gotway. The first photo clearly shows that GotWay have now reversed the way the pads will face/be positioned to place them where they will be more effective compared to the original prototype wheels seen previously. I'm also tipping that the pads themselves (when we get to see the final production Msuper X) will be Black as opposed to the previously seen Grey colour!

Shell 1.jpg

Shell 2.jpg

Shell 3.jpg

Shell 4.jpg

Shell 5.jpg

Shell 6.jpg

Shell 7.jpg

Pedal Brakets.jpg

Pedal Brakets 1.jpg

11 hours ago, Shad0z said:

damn it. now i want this.. :P 

but my money is.. 0.000. . .

well. maybe next year if i get a job 

There are more than one way to skin a cat is the expression we have here.  Another is if there is a will there is a way...  You are smart enough to interact with so many wise members in this forum.  Don't limit yourself to just a job to make money.  Okay maybe a seed money, but think money makes money... :cheers:

1 hour ago, Mark Lee said:

There are more than one way to skin a cat is the expression we have here.  Another is if there is a will there is a way...  You are smart enough to interact with so many wise members in this forum.  Don't limit yourself to just a job to make money.  Okay maybe a seed money, but think money makes money... :cheers:

i "seed money"? ?i dont understand?

explain it again. :) 

3 hours ago, fbhb said:

New photos of the Msuper X shell and Pedal hanger brackets, posted to Facebook by Lukas Gotway.

Wow, machine screws for the shell covers and extra reinforcement inside along the pedal hangers. Looks like a significant improvement, though hardly the structural honeycomb of the Z10.

1 hour ago, who_the said:

Wow, machine screws for the shell covers and extra reinforcement inside along the pedal hangers. Looks like a significant improvement, though hardly the structural honeycomb of the Z10.

even though the z10 has that amazing construction i just heard that the people who tried it or have it said that it does not take falls well...

i dont know to be honest

4 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i "seed money"? ?i dont understand?

explain it again. :) 

When you get some money through a job.  Instead of spending it, invest in something that you can make more money on.  Trick is it has to be something you have knowledge about.  It could be anything.  EUC is too new now but someday buy low and sell high...:cheers:

I assume the pedal hanger on the right is the v3s version. When you look at the 2 pedal arms side by side,  you get some idea how much wider the Msuper x is going to be.

1 hour ago, Mark Lee said:

When you get some money through a job.  Instead of spending it, invest in something that you can make more money on.  Trick is it has to be something you have knowledge about.  It could be anything.  EUC is too new now but someday buy low and sell high...:cheers:

i understand. but what exactly am i supposed to invest in? its not like i own a company

but i mean i could also buy items for cheap and sell them for more. i have thought about that for a while and it could be one way to get more from less

13 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

i understand. but what exactly am i supposed to invest in? its not like i own a company

but i mean i could also buy items for cheap and sell them for more. i have thought about that for a while and it could be one way to get more from less

Exactly, more you do better you get at it.  Just remember what goes around comes around.  Always be fair and Honest.  One wise man said "Knowledge is modern day currency."  After you get hang of it think in long term and you won't have to worry about keeping up with your fun activities. :thumbup:

New photos, but this time posted on Facebook by 陈艳明 (Green and Fashion) under the heading: "Msuper X 1600WH has been officially shipped, welcome to order"

In my opinion, it's looking even more desirable/must have in these front & side views, especially the Two more close up photos!

3 GotWays.jpg

Msuper X side.jpg

Msuper X front.jpg

Now this set of photos & video (video shows a modded shell) ARE posted to Facbook by Lukas Gotway. The BEAST is officially unleashed and ready for shipping!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

3 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Now this set of photos & video ARE posted to Facbook by Lukas Gotway. The BEAST is officially unleashed and ready for shipping!

Can't wait for mine. Be aware that the video you are showing is a modded version (additional LEDs).

49 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Can't wait for mine. Be aware that the video you are showing is a modded version (additional LEDs).

Yes Marty, I can't wait for you to give us all the low down on what a great wheel I'm sure it will turn out to be. I think I definitely have to get one too at some point, when the funds allow & hopefully that turns out to be sooner rather than later. Also, as to the short video Lukas posted with these photos, it did immediately look to be a modded/non standard shell also looks like the sticker possibly states: 1530wh, which is curious. (I do remember Lukas saying at some point that the lighting modes have more options than the Tesla though, so we will see what that entails when they start shipping out & reviews come in)

oh no.. I WANT ONE

now i need to find a way to get some money.. :P

gotway really tricked us with the msuper x it looks and is marketed like its more powerfull than the tesla and the acm for example. bu it has exact same motor but bigger wheel. actually almost a mind bender

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Msuper V3 1900, photos from Lukas gotway (MSX)

Archived