EUC Rebuild Contest

Rehab1

16 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

My official guess ...63 

Scott your entry has officially been recorded at 63. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Scott your entry has officially been recorded at 63. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

Thank you . And very nice video . It was fun and informative. I’ve watched it twice now . Once to count and once just to watch the process instead of your hands . 

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Just remember Marty:

39591929325_d536ca072e_b.jpg

That pose is a version of a caricature from a famous satirical religious blog from more than 10 years ago. I'm really struggling to remember the name of it now .... Does anyone recall it? Google was not much help, so maybe it went off the net some time ago.

EDIT:  Thank God for Wikipedia. Apparently the caricature is a parody (The Buddy Christ) that appeared first in the film Dogma in 1999 (a really great film with a great cast including Matt Damon and Ben Afleck, btw, unless you are offended by religious satire). Still can't remember the blog that appeared a few years later which used the same or similar image but with Jesus wearing a combat helmet, meant to lampoon the Bush administration and the religious militarism of that time.

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I know that I have the answer (but I shielded my eyes before looking at the number, promise), not being able to get in on the fun here and receiving a formal "officially recorded" is unbearable. 

So please accept my entry of 1342. I know it's long shot, but you never know :popcorn:

In 14 hundred and 92, Columbus sailed the ocean blue.:whistling:

On 2/25/2018 at 7:46 AM, Rehab1 said:

The contest is extremely simply:

Watch the 14 minute high speed video showing the complete disassembly and reassembly process of my ACM over 4 days. Simply count how many times I had to use my broken left arm/hand  or required assistance from an employee during the rebuild process. Note: If my left hand is hidden or not clearly visible on video it was not counted as being used. Hint: Watch for change of hands or clothing throughout the video. 

Day 1 : 22 times

Day 2 : 33 times

Day 3 : 26 times

Day 4 : 42 times

Total : 123 times

(Every single sequence of action counted). :efee6b18f3:

1 hour ago, z3n said:

Day 1 : 22 times

Day 2 : 33 times

Day 3 : 26 times

Day 4 : 42 times

Total : 123 times

(Every single sequence of action counted). :efee6b18f3:

Zen your entry has officially been recorded at 123. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

54 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

@Rehab1

I would go for 65 times......

King Song your entry has officially been recorded at 65.  The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, andress said:

125 is my guess. Didn't count just hope that z3n missed a few :D

Andress your entry has officially been recorded at 125. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

57 minutes ago, Electroman said:

There is a video, how did I miss that? :facepalm:

Ohh well no problem, more of a sport this way, first number that comes to mind, 3.. 2.. 1..

Are you guessing 321?

7 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

may my lucky number give me luck 

ShadOz your entry has officially been recorded at 127.The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, z3n said:

That's your own cursor. :w00t2:

IPhones don’t have cursors. It’s gone now. Could be a moderator shadowing thing.  I never should had criticized @Marty Backe’s neck rag. :cry2:

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

IPhones don’t have cursors. It’s gone now. Could be a moderator shadowing thing.  I never should had criticized @Marty Backe’s neck rag. :cry2:

hahaha z3n  has a gif in his signature with a cursor moving. now you know :D 

35 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

101 times.

One hundred and one.

Let's see...

(What happens if nobody guesses the exact right number? Nobody wins? Winner is the closest one?)

Meepmeepmayer your entry has officially been recorded at 101. The closest number wins. A man of trust @Marty Backe also knows the winning number. 

Archived