EUC Rebuild Contest

Rehab1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Marty's a mod now?  When did that happen?  Man I hate missing the party.  :cry2:  Belated congrats!

Okay... There may be a slight gender discrepancy, but... 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

I counted 163.

Mr. Jrkline your entry has officially been recorded at 163. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks!  Dan

19 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

OooOoOoh I missed the part about using your left arm.  I was just counting employees helping.  Derp!  :wacko:  Always read the contest details!

You can enter again. I’ve let others change their mind.

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

107 times!

Steve your entry has officially been recorded at 107. The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks!  Dan

45 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

If I may change my guess from "3", having a better understanding of the rules, I would humbly guess 82 now.

Scouts Honor your entry has officially been recorded at 82.  The winner will be announced on March 5th. Thanks!  Dan

45 minutes ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Thanks! It actually took quite a bit of scrutiny on Youtube at quarter speed to count all the movements of @Rehab1's lefty reassembly efforts.

Congrats again and thanks for the explanation! I knew you must have slowed the video down to be so close on the count. The hand is quicker than the eye. If I got seizures watching the video you must have as well. ;) Great job!:thumbup:

to be honest i got about halfway into the video at quarter speed. And then i just gave up and guessed.. Great job watching thw whole video at quater speed..

how many days did it take you :D 

13 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Congratulations!

I didn't watch the video, just averaged the previous guesses (minus an outlier I didn't like) so I'm blaming the people before me for not guessing better:efeebb3acc: Shame on you:efee612b4b:

Cheaters never win! ;) I don’t blame you for not watching. My head hurt for days afterwards.  :)

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Cheaters never win! ;) I don’t blame you for not watching. My head hurt for days afterwards.  :)

To quote Al Bundy (Married with Children): "It's only cheating if you get caught!":efeebb3acc:

In this case, I was too lazy and also wanted to see if the math works as it ideally should. It didn't:efeed51798:

Not sure if it's cheating. To go with the times, let's call it an alternative solution method:efee8319ab:

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not sure if it's cheating. To go with the times, let's call it an alternative solution method:efee8319ab:

I’ll accept that since you lost.:laughbounce2:

I guess 165!

I've just finished watching it in super-slow motion, so I should be close!

EDIT: I just saw the earlier posts, so it seems I may be too late. But remember that with the dateline and all, my entry was technically in time.  :huh:

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

EDIT: I just saw the earlier posts, so it seems I may be too late. But remember that with the dateline and all, my entry was technically in time.  :huh:

:laughbounce2:This takes me back to the days of the video contest. Contact @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" to see if he will share his prize.:cheers:

18 hours ago, Shad0z said:

to be honest i got about halfway into the video at quarter speed. And then i just gave up and guessed.. Great job watching thw whole video at quater speed..

how many days did it take you :D 

Half Way? you did better than me.  I counted the first 5 or 6 left hands, looked at the time bar and said fock it, life's too short.  In retrospect, I should have guessed.  I've won a few guessing competitions in my time.  The best one, I won a top of the line BMW motorcycle (for the time) an R90S. I learned to ride on that bike in my backyard, as I was 15 and too young to ride on the streets.

1 minute ago, Smoother said:

Half Way? you did better than me.  I counted the first 5 or 6 left hands, looked at the time bar and said fock it, life's too short.  In retrospect, I should have guessed.  I've won a few guessing competitions in my time.  The best one, I won a top of the line BMW motorcycle (for the time) an R90S. I learned to ride on that bike in my backyard, as I was 15 and too young to ride on the streets.

This is what kids do these days.. Spending their childood counting arms of some guy who lives on the other side of the planet..

yeah the 1980 were probably better.. But i guess counting stars is equally useless since they are light years away and you will never in your lifetime ever get near them..

thats soom deeeep thoughts :D 

Archived