Jump to content

One Z6 Z8 Z10 : Who is really interested to buy it?


jojo33
 Share

Recommended Posts

For those who want to import an unrestricted model, only for know how many people are interested

Please copy / paste answering the questions, and send it to me by private message
We must organize a purchase grouped by destination and type of model to get the best price and the best guarantee

only i need is : 

country and state :

chosen model :


I will only contact you if a reseller or resellers offers the best price and services (payment, delivery, warranty, spare parts), it can take a lot of time,

warning about chinese prices i announced last 11 august, into my "scoop" ;) remember: this news was given to me by a ninebot insider one day before was released officialy in China.

 

onez.PNG.7a8fee47e65eaef545afde3e2c1f257f.PNG

 

p.s:

Dear resellers from occidental world 

Today I declare you war :thumbup::cheers::popcorn:

who will be the first informed about the release in China?
who will have the best prices and the best guarantees?
who will have the lowest shipping costs?

Yes, I know, it's not fair, I'm a simple blogger, I do not have much to gain, my blog is only viewed by 14 800 visitors from 124 countries, and my topics are viewed only 30 000 times...
and even if I made money, thanks to my affiliation with resellers, 
that would be at most 8% of the sale
and only if the customer buys with my link, without using adblock.
8% This is not much for you but for me yes it's a lot (for me, my blog life, my visitors)

cordialy

jojo33/mini-j

:innocent1:

 

 

Edited by jojo33
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After speaking to the NB rep I was informed that US customs will be keeping an eye on their products as they enter the country. I would hate to invest upwards of $2000 for a Z One only to have it confiscated.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I would hate to invest upwards of $2000 for a Z One only to have it confiscated.

me too

ok i will wait at the canadian frontier, in the snow with my boxes and grizzlis behind me hidden in the wood

but with or without my proposal, many people will buy it by direct import from China,surely a massive group order will be suspect :ph34r:

ok i rather prefer wait at tijuana...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Windsor is in USA or UK ?

Canada, which is why I like the idea of you waiting at the Canada/US border to make your deliveries.  Windsor is right across the river from Detroit.  You've got a base of operations with me! 

If somehow this was to come together in a way that offered significant savings over other options, I could potentially find a way to get onboard. 

Edited by mezzanine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

you want buy this ?! i's not cheap

KINGSONG KS18S
€ 1,799.00 – € 2,399.00

Wow, the european prices of the 18S never cease to amaze me.  I already have the 18S and am grateful I didn't have to go through China to get one at an affordable cost. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

the european prices of the 18S never cease to amaze me

europan prices are crazy really, for what i would like better prices for everyone, they imagine that as we are European we are very rich...

imagine about Mini Pro: released in France in 2016 june at 999 euros! today around 550/650 euros, chinese price is 450 euros

Mini Plus chinese price is 450 euros, with my chinese reseller where im affiliate it's 450 euros for all the world (buy direct from xiaomi store), european price 999 euros, amazon US price 799/999 $

Now, in europa all private ninebot reseller disapears, there's only one SEGWAY EUROPA is based in Netherland, who sell in whole europa, each european country have a customer support with a company name is "Salesupply"  all request are for salesupply now.

it's better i think

 

 

 

Edited by jojo33
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even thought I happily buy from websites that don't have sales tax and get tons of cheap Chinese goods while attempting to pay no tariffs, I would prefer the Feds to slap a an enormous tariff on Chinese goods. I've seen first hand as my city has lost more than 40,000 manufacturing jobs just in the past 10 years. Hell, it's lost half of its retail jobs in the past three!

Not that I feel particularly compassionate to my fellow human beings (I've been known to take pictures of poverty-porn), but, man, whole blocks of my city have just been laid waste with closed down factories. You could film a post-atomic Terminator movie here.

Anyway, I might buy a Z10 if I get some reliable reviews. I do like my S1 because it feels so refined and beautiful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Even thought I happily buy from websites that don't have sales tax and get tons of cheap Chinese goods while attempting to pay no tariffs, I would prefer the Feds to slap a an enormous tariff on Chinese goods. I've seen first hand as my city has lost more than 40,000 manufacturing jobs just in the past 10 years. Hell, it's lost half of its retail jobs in the past three!

Not that I feel particularly compassionate to my fellow human beings (I've been known to take pictures of poverty-porn), but, man, whole blocks of my city have just been laid waste with closed down factories. You could film a post-atomic Terminator movie here.

Anyway, I might buy a Z10 if I get some reliable reviews. I do like my S1 because it feels so refined and beautiful.

I understand well
a lot of people in France bought NINEBOT FRANCE thinking to contribute at the national level to this French official dealer
but the truth is very ugly
they were not brave workers
it was just people with a suitcase of money who went to China to buy copies and resell them 3 or 4 times the price
not brave workers

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jojo33 said:

I understand well
a lot of people in France bought NINEBOT FRANCE thinking to contribute at the national level to this French official dealer
but the truth is very ugly
they were not brave workers
it was just people with a suitcase of money who went to China to buy copies and resell them 3 or 4 times the price
not brave workers

A few weeks ago I went on what I thought was a factory tour of a shall remain unnamed company. That is, I just showed up there with my crazy expensive camera and asked to take a tour which they were happy to show me around.

The factory, which was pretty big, just took the Chinese goods out of their boxes and put them in their own branded boxes. Oops. Notably, everyone who worked there was really young, it just seemed odd how normal it has become. Like I thought there would be an assembly line of something (I worked for a few months on an assembly line years ago making coffee makers, and it required hardly anything to do). It's scary that minimum wage $6.50 college students (me) are still too expensive to compete with Chinese labor, it's cheaper to build it there and ship it here than to build it here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Like I thought there would be an assembly line of something (I worked for a few months on an assembly line years ago making coffee makers, and it required hardly anything to do). It's scary that minimum wage $6.50 college students (me) are still too expensive to compete with Chinese labor, it's cheaper to build it there and ship it here than to build it here.

it will take one day, the buyers of euc and gyropodes, ask brands for transparency on factories

I would be very sorry, very embarrassed, to learn that children work in factories ninebot segway
or learn that women work for 1 euros per hour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have a chinese friend who works in shangaii, in a wine company.
she studied with me here in Bordeaux
she had a lot of graduates here in France
but she earns only 1000 euros a month for her work

if she did the same job in France she would earn 3000/4000 euros per month

Edited by jojo33
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Somehow I’m feeling a bit skeptical on this wheel. Yes I want one if the specs are real, but why haven’t we truly seen a prototype really working it?  It seems strange that their rideable demo models never made it to CES. If I was releasing a new EUC at the end of the month, and to the US market in two months I think I’d be showing off real production units and demo units to dealers by now.. 

I’m feeling this wheel might be on the soft side. (although I hope not)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mrd777 said:

Somehow I’m feeling a bit skeptical on this wheel. Yes I want one if the specs are real, but why haven’t we truly seen a prototype really working it?  It seems strange that their rideable demo models never made it to CES. If I was releasing a new EUC at the end of the month, and to the US market in two months I think I’d be showing off real production units and demo units to dealers by now.. 

I’m feeling this wheel might be on the soft side. (although I hope not)

 

You're not alone in your skepticism.  I'm on the other side of the fence; I've been convinced from early on that this is a design evolution we'll see other companies adopt and will represent a step forward for EUCs.  Maybe the truth will end up somewhere in the middle...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just hope they revamped the electric motor in the Z to have more torque to be able to handle that big tire rather than just slapping on a big tire on a standard sized motor.  I'm not a motorologist, but you would think maybe a combination of larger magnets with more powerful stator coilings could boost the torque abilities?  Where's @Keith?  Would it just cost too much to develop such a motor?

I wonder how much it would take to over-engineer a motor so it could carry a 300 lb rider up the steepest hill without any decrease in maximum safe speed as compared to riding on a flat surface?  Would it even be possible within the size confines of an EUC?  It would be nice to see the complete elimination of rider error induced faceplants related to insufficient motor capabilities / control board limitations some day.  Marty could ride uphill all day any day when that day comes...  :thumbup:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am still on a fence about One Z... Probably going to wait for it to be available here (autumn if not later?) and then decide if user reviews are good enough and if I need the broader tire/heavier EUC for my use pattern..

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm sad to say that but SEGWAY NINEBOT quality product is really doubtful (untrustworthy )

it's very dangerous seriously!

look last accident with the same parts exactly the same 

 

Edited by jojo33
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...