Wow, "linkage uses material similar to Cybertruck" So something like stainless steel but not quite? 

Is it 150mm or 130mm travel? They claim both so probably 110mm in real life. But it's bi-directional and closable. Important. 

Do we really need a high speed tire? It's a normal motorcycle tire. 

Why do they keep making own pads when everyone uses third party pads anyway? 

And a display screen. wow. And even 3-bit speed and multi content. Amazing. 

Led light is affect also. 

If it works, it should be a nice wheel. Until they come up with a pro version next week. 

Serious question: What is tile type motor?

What about the name? What does ET stand for?

Edited by UniVehje
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

What ? no USB charging ports ?

the euc voltage wars is heating up and its just the 2nd day of year 2024...this summer looks promising...simply wild...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

If it works, it should be a nice wheel. Until they come up with a pro version next week. 

Will the ET Max be a 20 inch tire, and ET Pro be a 22 inch tire? I look forward to seeing a new wheel of 22 inch tire with 168V charging voltage for high speed riding since Master Pro and V13 were old model of 22 inch wheel.

Edited by YCC
  • Like 3

It has been mentioned that a couple of manufacturers have been collaborating.

Looking at the CGI images, the ET Max has a different slider design. The pedals are now bolted directly to the battery boxes. Unlike previous Begode suspension wheels with the pedals bolted to the bottom of the stanchions of centrally located cylindrical sliders.

The only manufacturer with a linkage-type suspension wheel that has the pedals directly bolted to the battery boxes is Kingsong.

Does Begode and Kingsong have an agreement to share each other's specific Intellectual Properties that are their strengths?

Does that mean Kingsong will be able to build wheels with higher voltage motor drive systems?

Will Begode future  rising rate linkage work better?

Meanwhile, Inmotion copied the Master's suspension concept, including the slider basic concept, and now Begode has moved forward, leaving Inmotion V14 sliders looking dated.

Edited by techyiam

Looks good so far - they continue to learn from feedback on previous models - nice to see pedal height adjusts, suspension improvements, Smart BMS and what looks like a pretty tidy frame / pads / lights setup. Of course being Begode I will wait to see it in the real world for at least 3 months before deciding if it's a thing I might want to surplant my Master...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 2

Accompanying the 168 V motor drive system is a new design language that looks to be less amateurish, and more towards something penned by an industrial designer. 

But we need to see better images to really tell.

11 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Looks good so far - they continue to learn from feedback on previous models - nice to see pedal height adjusts, suspension improvements, Smart BMS and what looks like a pretty tidy frame / pads / lights setup. Of course being Begode I will wait to see it in the real world for at least 3 months before deciding if it's a thing I might want to surplant my Master...

It wasn't long ago people were having a lot of complaints about Begode "not listening", not having safety features, cheap build quality, etc. I hope begode keeps going in this new direction because it'll REALLY help them out as far as reputation and likely more sales, etc.

Edited by BKW

3 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

They want a 100pcs order up front to get an early sample flown out. IDK, the GT PRO hasn't shipped & now there's this. Ordering from Begode is The Red Queen Hypothesis incarnate :lol:
Red Queen Hypothesis | Encyclopedia MDPI

Lol. Well, for now it seems to be working to a degree, but, as you mentioned, the speed at which they produce new wheels may hurt sales of their latest releases of EUCs

Edited by BKW

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Wow, "linkage uses material similar to Cybertruck" So something like stainless steel but not quite? 

Is it 150mm or 130mm travel? They claim both so probably 110mm in real life. But it's bi-directional and closable. Important. 

150mm spring*, they probably opted for a larger shock with an eye-to-eye distance of 216/222/240 mm, replacing the current 200mm

3 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

They want a 100pcs order up front to get an early sample flown out. IDK, the GT PRO hasn't shipped & now there's this. Ordering from Begode is The Red Queen Hypothesis incarnate :lol:

whats the proposed retail pricing ?

2 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

100 piece order!?! you must be joking... As the biggest volume EUC dealer in the world, they want you to order 100 just to get an early sample? Sounds ridiculous and a huge risk. Don't get me wrong, this wheel will likely be the hottest selling EUC in 2024 (or maybe the lynx) but still 100 is a massive order just to get a sample. And what if there are deal-breaking issues that kill the pre-sales? For example, what if a youtuber makes a grievous error such as overpowering it, then blames the EUC and the manufacturer? that markedly impacts sales. All I'm saying is... 100 is a massive order and it sounds kinda like they are reaching for the handful of money far too early and making someone else risk tons of $$$ instead of them.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, BKW said:

It wasn't long ago people were having a lot of complaints about Begode "not listening", not having safety features, cheap build quality, etc. I hope begode keeps going in this new direction because it'll REALLY help them out as far as reputation and likely more sales, etc.

Honestly I think they have done a pretty decent job with listening to feedback for a while now, certainly since the Master V1; every model since then has seen marked improvement over the last, but agree they need to continue this indefinitely to try and circumvent the 'flyboy' reputation the 7 years before that earned them... 

If it can free spin at 180 km/h then loaded top speed might reasonably be... 140 or so ? We're getting to the speeds where wind knocks you off backwards now, surely ? Ah well, I look forward to the speed test videos !

Edited by Cerbera

7 minutes ago, Rfail1988 said:

100 piece order!?! you must be joking... As the biggest volume EUC dealer in the world, they want you to order 100 just to get an early sample? Sounds ridiculous and a huge risk. Don't get me wrong, this wheel will likely be the hottest selling EUC in 2024 (or maybe the lynx) but still 100 is a massive order just to get a sample. And what if there are deal-breaking issues that kill the pre-sales? For example, what if a youtuber makes a grievous error such as overpowering it, then blames the EUC and the manufacturer? that markedly impacts sales. All I'm saying is... 100 is a massive order and it sounds kinda like they are reaching for the handful of money far too early and making someone else risk tons of $$$ instead of them.

what is typical for a pre-order amount for a new EUC?

damn, i looked over Jason's post somewhat...that's 100 * thousands dollars(?) for an early sample!?   WTF BEGODE?

Edited by BKW

9 minutes ago, BKW said:

damn, i looked over Jason's post somewhat...that's 100 * 4K for an early sample!?   WTF BEGODE?

There's always negotiation, the question is one of priority; with a 100 unit preorder, mind you not all of it needs to be prepaid, they'll get one of out mid-month.  

• Like 1

It looks like they make a batch of 100 and then see how it works and then make a new model based on that. A good way to outsource development and testing. 
If I had preordered a GT pro, I would cancel and wait for this. Must be horrible for dealers to get new models before previous is shipping. 

Jason, send them this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osborne_effect

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Do we really need a high speed tire? It's a normal motorcycle tire. 

Why do they keep making own pads when everyone uses third party pads anyway? 

And a display screen. wow. And even 3-bit speed and multi content. Amazing. 

Led light is affect also. 

these pads are adjustable. If they made these pads correctly I'm not sure if 3rd party pads will be needed anymore for anything outside of a legit race if the pads are made properly.