On the renders the pedals are at the highest position. When you look at some of the photos you will find the pedals much lower. Almost as low as the batteries themselves.

Another strange thing. Begode seems to show us a render with the suspension at the lowest (source Chance Hinz). And after looking at the videos vs the renders I kind of agree. This is also what they did announcing the Master, T4 and so on. All the renders showed the EUCs in the lowest possible suspension position.

On the videos the pedals are lower mounted, but the top of the EUC is super high. So I guess they just made the batteries 1 cell longer (higher), and then the controller on top of that as on the Master. I find that bad design wise. They should make the electronics more narrow to make it fit between the batteries and not on top adding more height.
This one looks WAY to high for me. So unfortunately I will look into the Lynx instead I guess.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

It's possible to design the pedals lower than the battery boxes, as you can see on this wheel it's in reverse: pedals are higher than the boxes.

The problem starts when the battery extrudes a good way over the tire so when tire compresses you risk hitting batteries into obstacles.

Yeah. I just like the lower center of gravity from the lower boxes. It’s easier to throw it around.

4 hours ago, EUCzero said:

On the renders the pedals are at the highest position. When you look at some of the photos you will find the pedals much lower. Almost as low as the batteries themselves.

Another strange thing. Begode seems to show us a render with the suspension at the lowest (source Chance Hinz). And after looking at the videos vs the renders I kind of agree. This is also what they did announcing the Master, T4 and so on. All the renders showed the EUCs in the lowest possible suspension position.

On the videos the pedals are lower mounted, but the top of the EUC is super high. So I guess they just made the batteries 1 cell longer (higher), and then the controller on top of that as on the Master. I find that bad design wise. They should make the electronics more narrow to make it fit between the batteries and not on top adding more height.
This one looks WAY to high for me. So unfortunately I will look into the Lynx instead I guess.

I agree with you, it looks like tower, I dont like this too. But I also see the bottom of the ET MAX is ok now.

ET-Max-Side-Kickstand-Resting.jpg

ET-Max-Side.jpg

4 hours ago, Hungary said:

I'd like to know the height of both new models: ET MAX and EBCP GT. Cannot find it...

https://www.ewheels.com/product/extreme-bull-gt-pro-3000wh-battery-4000w-motor-8kw-peak/

28" at the front handle for the GT Pro so about the same in the middle as the Cpro.....height of ET Max isn't posted yet but Jason will update when he knows

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Looks like it will be coming with a 5A 168V charger.

S540154fa7669456bb0c34c54501bce7ft.jpg

That's an awful mudguard, won't stop anything, the trolley handle looks super flimsy and uncomfortable. 😅

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rawnei said:

That's an awful mudguard, won't stop anything, the trolley handle looks super flimsy and uncomfortable. 😅

Anything is an improvement on the trolley handle that Begode offers now in the flimsiness department... But it definitely looks uncomfortable in the hand, unless the reinforce/round out the edges where your hand grabs onto it.

4 hours ago, Rawnei said:

What do you mean, it look great! It even has vents to let the wate... I mean air through!

Edited by InfiniteWheelie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, v8nice said:

39kg it s cool!

I’m going to need some proof before I believe that. Same goes for any other Begode number for that matter. If true, earlier numbers were wrong and this would be pretty good for the battery size. Although I still believe large battery and suspension can be done for around 32 kg. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

Looks like it will be coming with a 5A 168V charger.

S540154fa7669456bb0c34c54501bce7ft.jpg

Interestingly, what is the motor size of ET max? Is the motor size 3.0-12 or 2.75-14. If the motor size of ET max is 3.0-12, it is the same as like as Patton and V14. 

38 minutes ago, YCC said:

Fait intéressant, quelle est la taille du moteur ET max ? La taille du moteur est-elle 3,0-12 ou 2,75-14. Si la taille du moteur ET max est de 3,0 à 12, c'est la même chose que Patton et V14. 

3-14 ou 2.75-14 same as ex30

1 hour ago, v8nice said:

3-14 ou 2.75-14 same as ex30

The motor size of 2.75-14 makes the tire size of 20 inch, like EX30 or Lynx, however, the motor size of ET max may be 3-12 if the message of the picture is correct pertaining to tire size of ET max is 18 inch. 

9 minutes ago, YCC said:

The motor size of 2.75-14 makes the tire size of 20 inch, like EX30 or Lynx, however, the motor size of ET max may be 3-12 if the message of the picture is correct pertaining to tire size of ET max is 18 inch. 

It's a 14" rim and 18/20" tire. 18 and 20 are the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, UniVehje said:

18 and 20 are the same thing. 

They are not really. S18 is true 18" when measuring the diameter with the stock tyre. 20" wheels should measure 20" or 19+" with their stock tyre.

So as an example the Patton is technically (from what folk are reporting) 18" diameter and so the same as the S18, although the wheel/ rim is smaller.

When they say an EUC is a 20" Wheel, they really mean it has the capacity to fit a larger diameter tyre without rubbing on the bodywork.

A true 18" wheel like the S18 can only take an 18" diameter tyre. There should be nothing to stop someone putting a smaller profile tyre on an 20" EUC to give the feel of a true 18" (like the Patton). Changing to a low profile tyre changes everything if such a tyre is available.

But if this is not the case then I stand corrected. 

Edited by The Brahan Seer
Not sure if changing to a lower profile tyre upsets the balancing software algorithm/or how the motherboard responds?

9 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

They are not really. S18 is true 18" when measuring the diameter with the stock tyre. 20" wheels should measure 20" or 19+" with their stock tyre.

So the Patton is technically from what folk are reporting 18" diameter and so the same as the S18, although the wheel/ rim is smaller.

But if this is not the case then I stand corrected, and changing to a low profile tyre changes everything if such a tyre exists.

The other way to look at it is that if the tire is an actual bicycle tire of the same 20" size, it would have a nominal sizing of 18x2.75 (or 18x3.0, etc.) labelled on the tire, regardless of the actual measured overall diameter of the tire.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

Where it says 18" tire on the specs above for the ET Max I believe it should say 20". Judging by the images.

Inmotion list the nominal tire size on their spec sheets. 

Perhaps Begode is reverting back to nominal tire sizing, instead of their marketing non-standard made-up tire size? 

I see this as a good thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

It is very confusing and I still don't really know if the diameters described are true to life or not.

When you buy tire for your car, motorcycle, or bicycle, are you confused because they do not provide you with the overall tire diameter?