Commander GT PRO - 168V 20" 3000wh

Ronin

17 hours ago, roghaj said:

My workplace:  The countertop is 93% Quartz crystal.  It has a hardness rating that far exceeds any part of that wheel.

Not so much, Quartz has a mohs rating of 7 and you have hardened bolts on that wheel that exceed 8.5. Also a softer metal would have no problem scratching it, it's a matter of pressure and surface area.

17 hours ago, roghaj said:

People in here love being negative. 

I don't think pointing out lack of common sense is "being negative". Even if the countertop was made out of diamond, it's just plain dumb not to put something over the top if you plan on using it as a work bench especially since it's a showroom. Hopefully it's your showroom and you can afford to replace the $900 slab if it gets scratched.

A bigger battery version, the Commander GT PRO+, can be found in this split off topic. The improvements mentioned there will also come to the Commander GT PRO, these are variants of the same wheel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

121 lbs for 4440 Wh battery capacity with 168 V motor drive system.

You have the speed and the range.

Sounds great for the riders of larger stature who want the speed and need the range? Not sure how it will ride for smaller riders.

Perhaps this is Extreme Bull's version of an updated Master Pro, but with a 20" tire, and a 168 V system.

Will faster and heavier wheels continue to trend in the US?

I wonder how the other manufacturers are going to react?

Both Inmotion and Kingsong don't even have a 3600 Wh wheel yet.

Edited by techyiam

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

I do see a problem then for the dealers in the near future.

It appears the liability is placed on the dealers for the demo wheels.

With top speeds ever increasing, the likelihood of fatalities is going to go higher.

A defective GT Pro was directly sent to you, with no one doing a PDI, and a phase wire came undone during riding. And this wheel can go 60+ mph.

If this trend of catastrophic failures in early batches continues, we may begin to see death rate going up in euc's.

People are going to ride these things fast within the city confines, where there are plenty of solid objects (cars and trucks, lamp and telephone posts, signage, etc).

The high death rates in motorcycling has barred this out. But here, we have the added problem of cutouts due to defectives and overleaning 

I think you worry too much :D ;)

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

roninryder,

watched your latest vid on the commander gt pro, .... just a simple question...when you took it out for that run thru the tunnel,  i get the impression from the video that it seemed pretty much effortless to reach 100kph,  aside from the wind buffeting.  my euc riding is just commuting,  but i have to ask this question:  was it that easy to reach 100kph on this euc on that day ?  i ask this question cause i have viewed various other vids of other riders trying to see just how fast they can comfortably reach the supposed top speed of an euc,  and your video of your tunnel run looks very smooth compared to what i have already viewed of other riders...

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, bpong said:

roninryder,

watched your latest vid on the commander gt pro, .... just a simple question...when you took it out for that run thru the tunnel,  i get the impression from the video that it seemed pretty much effortless to reach 100kph,  aside from the wind buffeting.  my euc riding is just commuting,  but i have to ask this question:  was it that easy to reach 100kph on this euc on that day ?  i ask this question cause i have viewed various other vids of other riders trying to see just how fast they can comfortably reach the supposed top speed of an euc,  and your video of your tunnel run looks very smooth compared to what i have already viewed of other riders...

It was effortless and i could have gone higher in speed with more space. This wheel is just crazy when it comes to acceleration and stabilty. Thank you for watching!! 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

It was effortless and i could have gone higher in speed with more space. This wheel is just crazy when it comes to acceleration and stabilty. Thank you for watching!! 

I thought it was particularly interesting you said comparing power wise to the LeaperKim Lynx it is superior, period. There's no doubt about it!

• 1 month later...

So, the difference between this Commander GT Pro and the Commander GT Pro+ is that this is a few kg lighter, and presumably has some empty space inside the battery housing (which seems to be the same size as on the Pro+)? Or is there anything else?

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 8:11 PM, Ejustme said:

Real world numbers here,

Lift test: 84mph

First beeps at 53mph

Pretty disappointing. Pretty missed st the false advertisement 

First beep at 53mph is exceptional and top of the food chain performance wise. I'm not sure to understand where the disappointment lies. Also can u send the link of the advertisement you refer to? Thanks. 

FYI hit on that wheel 60+mph wheel speed with room to go further. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

On 6/11/2024 at 2:13 PM, Ronin Ryder said:

First beep at 53mph is exceptional and top of the food chain performance wise. I'm not sure to understand where the disappointment lies. Also can u send the link of the advertisement you refer to? Thanks. 

FYI hit on that wheel 60+mph wheel speed with room to go further. 

Just an update, I disabled wheel alerts (gotways app has a 74mph speed alarm)

Hit 58mph gps with no beeps.  27%pwm left

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

This is definitely the world record.

7 minutes ago, YCC said:

This is definitely the world record.

If the words "world record" is to be used, then we need to know its GPS speeds reached.

55 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Do you know the ratio for this wheel?  Is that *.91?  I have the same wheel and even if I knew the right ratio it seems EUC World doesn't let me actually set them (even though there appears menu options blanked out).  

Still congrats Hsiang!!!   I've 'only' done 63.4 indicated (58 mph GPS if the ratio is correct).  Now let's not forget some of us (me included) have done wheelies on motorcycles at speeds well above 100 mph.  My EBR 1190sx has 220 hp and weigs 400 lbs.  So if we had a 270 V wheel there are some of us here ready to rock n roll!

Congrats Hsiang!

• Like 1

Uh huh, and how much does this wheel overreport? A bit tired of the fake numbers.

2 hours ago, Elliott Reitz said:

Do you know the ratio for this wheel?

I don't...:P It was just a guess. Regardless it's pretty dam fast on an EUC. Congratz to @Hsiang as well. I always enjoy his reviews, as well as the unique style in which he tells them in. This is definitely a record for him, he's been pretty sketched out at 50+ a few times.

9 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Uh huh, and how much does this wheel overreport? A bit tired of the fake numbers.

The numbers aren't "fake" per say but we all know it's not actually 70mph. My v13 reports 5mph faster than radar speed which is more accurate than GPS. We have several permanent radar signs around here. It would be interesting to know how much that wheel over reports.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I don't...:P It was just a guess. Regardless it's pretty dam fast on an EUC. Congratz to @Hsiang as well. I always enjoy his reviews, as well as the unique style in which he tells them in. This is definitely a record for him, he's been pretty sketched out at 50+ a few times.

The numbers aren't "fake" per say but we all know it's not actually 70mph. My v13 reports 5mph faster than radar speed which is more accurate than GPS. We have several permanent radar signs around here. It would be interesting to know how much that wheel over reports.

When odometer is off by 15%+ from GPS it's very questionable and can't really claim any records going by that number.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

When odometer is off by 15%+ from GPS it's very questionable and can't really claim any records going by that number.

Who said anything about measuring distance? I said a radar, you know a wave bouncing off an object and recording how long it takes to get back to it's source. It's the most accurate way of measuring the speed of an object. A GPS signal can be very unreliable for many reasons.

Edited by Punxatawneyjoe
put 2 f's in of