The Photo Thread

SlowMo

8 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

"Behold, finally, we have arrived!"

Marty the Gotway Prophet with his Most Holy Scepter, looking back at his flock of followers, having guided them to the green and lush promised lands below after an arduous migration through the desert mountains. Not all have made it.

:roflmao:

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Above the Hollywood Reservoir, with my MCM5. Try and ignore the shirt ;)

IMG_20180610_192843818_HDR

Hmmmm Gulliver's travels was the first that sprung to my mind...Marty the giant

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

This is exactly how I envision Moses would have looked like if he had an EUC.  :innocent1:  Did you happen to see any burning bushes up there, Marty? 

And InMotion - hey no free brand endorsements here!!!!  :efef6b27e5:  Mahhhteee, what did we talk about???  :facepalm:  Gosh these sports personalities will be the death of me.  :efee565ab0:

<Calls T-Shirt company - put a rush on the order ASAP!!>

martymerch.jpg

:D

Hey, if Gotway ever pays me or even acknowledges my existence I'll reconsider my attire. Otherwise I'm going to enjoy this shirt that Inmotion gave me (it's actually a very comfy, nice fitting t-shirt).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

This is exactly how I envision Moses would have looked like if he had an EUC.  :innocent1:  Did you happen to see any burning bushes up there, Marty? 

And InMotion - hey no free brand endorsements here!!!!  :efef6b27e5:  Mahhhteee, what did we talk about???  :facepalm:  Gosh these sports personalities will be the death of me.  :efee565ab0:

<Calls T-Shirt company - put a rush on the order ASAP!!>

martymerch.jpg

My wife got a kick out of you re-purposing her artwork for the shirt :D

• Like 2

:laughbounce2: Yaya, just you wait when it becomes a rare collector's edition T-Shirt going for $50,000 on eBay, then we'll see who's laughing!  :w00t2:  I actually won a $500 Raptors Chris Bosh signed jersey a while back.  Mine's new with tags.  :whistling:  I should have sold it a while ago, but they still seem to have some value.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-Chris-Bosh-Toronto-Raptors-Autographed-Away-Reebok-Jersey-size-44-used/322275150457

My old mouse pad is wearing out.  :innocent1:

51fCo+5IWVL._SX355_.jpg

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
Geez you guys working in a Catholic church???
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:laughbounce2: Yaya, just you wait when it becomes a rare collector's edition T-Shirt going for $50,000 on eBay, then we'll see who's laughing!  :w00t2:  I actually won a $500 Raptors Chris Bosh signed jersey a while back.  Mine's new with tags.  :whistling:  I should have sold it a while ago, but they still seem to have some value.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Authentic-Chris-Bosh-Toronto-Raptors-Autographed-Away-Reebok-Jersey-size-44-used/322275150457

My old mouse pad is wearing out.  :innocent1:

51fCo+5IWVL._SX355_.jpg

you forgot NSFW :I

@Shad0z broken collar bone !@Marty Backe six inch near miss with a car! Rest up, take good care of yourselves. I'm lucky to still be riding upright. My comic (repressed fear) Minion character trail ride video actually got a thumbs down from one viewer.

I ran out of 3g band width for the rest of the month....so...I'm catching up on the EUC newsworthy posts. My last video post was a one hour edit, create and post from McDonalds before the store closed.

I'd been thinking of taking a Seabrook (nuclear power plant ) ride for some time, waiting for a warm day with good battery range working in my favor.

Newburyport to Seabrook to Hampton Falls to Hampton Beach to Salisbury Beach to Newburyport - mileage and time

The area near the power station has some elegant estate-style properties, old coastal region houses, farm land, a mobile home park and lots of summer traffic. My Google maps selected bike route ran through a no trespassing posted road and gate until officially being stopped by a high fence and gate nearer to the nuclear power plant. Best to stay away from it. From Seabrook I went on a route leading to the north end of Hampton beach.

Seabrook and Hampton Beach ride

Farm near Seabrook

Seriously though....from a distance the top of the grain silo looked like a small observatory (have you seen the crescent moon and Venus the last two nights?) where the farm sits at the lower end of a small hill. ?

Seabrook , New Hampshire area

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Upvote 1