SlowMo

Manhattan Monster ride.

https://postimg.cc/image/46awqqgor/

https://postimg.cc/image/46awqz1bv/

Intrepid Museum

https://postimg.cc/image/rlstw0nkb/

Bus ride to NYC

https://postimg.cc/image/6wou23ibf/

I brought an old Fuji Finepix f470 camera for which an 'xd m series' 1 GB card is used. I took a bunch of pictures with it but the xd card reader I bought the other day is at my apt. I was thinking of making a video....you know East river, Hudson river, Roosevelt Island tram and horse buggies in Central Park near 'Tavern on the Green'.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Holliday said:

Nice! I'll be moving from the east coast to 6 hours north of Santa Monica next month. Looking forward to the nice weather and scenery (and no more snow)!

Six hours North of Santa Monica could easily put you in either Sacramento or Mammoth Lakes...

ncal.jpg.8cfec75caca1500d31790349520d2872.jpg

I'm not saying the weather won't be nice, but it's a completely different climate zone. (Great skiing too!) ?

Edited by RayRay
It's a BIG state!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

And me on the Venice Beach Fishing Pier as the evening marine layer was moving in

IMG_20180509_175802202_HDR-2

I saw this photo and the first notes of this song played in my head

Edited by Scouts Honor
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

I saw this photo and the first notes of this song played in my head

:D

Love that song

• Like 1

It's a semi-turd (the camera only, rest is great), but it's what I have and it's certainly good enough:efee47c9c8:

And those aren't repairs, it's tactical duct tapeTM used to keep some seams tight where the screwholes between the shell halves are worn out (precaution for rain/peace of mind) and to fix a back light to it because I'm too lazy to do anything more substantial.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice shots!  I see you're getting used to your Xiaomi Mi A1 judging by the EXIF info.  So it's not a turd afterall?  :whistling:

You gotta do something about that ghetto duct tape repair.  :rolleyes:

G104_nerd_glasses__44598.1457405069.400.

If duct tape only looked that good.

• Like 1

Parker River - just north of the Governor's Academy, Byfield MAGeo Tracker graph from a morning ride to Newburyport

The new route I use to Newburyport allows for some cruising speed on the Monster for about 10 miles.

I'm at McD's after a short ride on my Ninebot....definitely a different riding experience as compared to the Monster.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

By the appearance of the tire tracks in the sand I was looking to see if you were standing on the  Z10. 

:roflmao:

• Like 1

My Goodness, Bavaria looks so beautiful. I can only imagine how much of a joy it is to ride around over there. 16 or 18 wheel with big battery is definitely needed for your environment. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Did a little 60+km 5h30min ride today:efefd0f676:, mostly through some nice high valley Bavarian mountain scenery (starting and going back right from home, the Gotway Gods bless big batteries that allow this:efeeec645d:).

Wanted to post more photos, but even the final selection after a hard fight and an extra elimination round is like 40 pictures:efee96588e:

6WX5q-.png

So, here are just some of them (for your bandwidth's sake). Enjoy! 

(Every picture has the wheel in it!)

3YrmFM.jpg

7FzgQx.jpg

hQKMc.jpg

5gGHsJ.jpg

P3sDP.jpg

7DqVtN.jpg

3stYNS.jpg

5yWsWP.jpg

7KMwJW.jpg

7L2fxx.jpg

83SH3D.jpg