The Photo Thread

SlowMo

3 hours ago, novazeus said:

when i see these things, i always think about the nerds on this forum.

Aw man that is so cool!  I know a friend who would really love to get that!  :w00t2:

Edit:  Too bad it's $100-250 USD!

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Don't waste a good Styrofoam cooler (save that for beer)... Instead, just use cardboard...

cardboard_sizes_and_shapes.jpg

Light weight. Excellent ventilation. Save a tree. You New Zealanders are so creative. 

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Light weight. Excellent ventilation. Save a tree. You New Zealanders are so creative. 

Actually, not a Kiwi thing... 

Check out http://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/863.15/section.CBA/people/Rubinovitz/final-project/

But we will take credit for inventing both flight and pavlova instead!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Aw man that is so cool!  I know a friend who would really love to get that!  :w00t2:

Edit:  Too bad it's $100-250 USD!

This is cheaper and more accurately represents my life at the moment.  :cry2:

41448856211_89b07886ef_b.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Awesome article. Right up my field. She also embedded accelerometers into helmet. I would love to hire this lady. 

26577740067_c49d0aa81c_b.jpg

13 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

But we will take credit for inventing both flight and pavlova instead!

Hold on big guy. Read your link carefully:

Later research by Andrew Wood and Annabelle Utrecht suggested the dessert originated in the United States and was based on an earlier Austrian dish.[6]

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Hold on big guy. Read your link carefully:

Later research by Andrew Wood and Annabelle Utrecht suggested the dessert originated in the United States and was based on an earlier Austrian dish.[6]

So you're letting me have flight then?   :D

• Like 2

i gotta start practicing some basic skills like mounting so the neoprene shorts go back on. gotta say they do work perfectly for protection and access. at least i trimmed the legs. since the s2 still wobbles a bit, i figure it would be tortured.

Screenshot_20180414-213815_Gallery

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

New helmet arrived today . Bell super 2r. Hard to see since the background is black (my bad ) but it can be worn with or without the face guard or visor . Very versatile ! Plan on keeping the chin gaurd in my back pack for when I go hit the mtb trails so I can easily swap it over to full faced when the need arises. 

You will be very please with the Bell Super 2R! It literally prevented me from having a closed head injury when I hit the ground at 25 mph. The chin guard worked perfectly. I just suffered a small cut above my eye. They say after a high impact you are suppose throw the helmet away and buy a new one as the structure is compromised. I may buy a new one based on their recommendation but this life saver would go in my trophy case not the trash.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Me and my new dedicated trail riding ACM2

IMG_20180414_141147061_HDR

Very nice Marty. I like your choice of colors. Great that you have a dedicated off road machine where you can fully test the performance and not worry about scratching it up.  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Marty I was wondering, why didn’t you install tire liners do you prefere just using the slime on your tires? On my bicycles they worked wonders...

I used to have flat tires every time I rode my bike, usually on the back tire, now I never had it again after installing the tire liners 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Marty I was wondering, why didn’t you install tire liners do you prefere just using the slime on your tires? On my bicycles they worked wonders...

I used to have flat tires every time I rode my bike, usually on the back tire, now I never had it again after installing the tire liners 

I never read about other people installing tire liners on their EUCs. Out of all the wheels that I've had I've only had one flat, and Slime fixed it.

:shock2:

:w00t2:

:thumbup:

Edit:  I'd be careful buying from that site.  Looks a little suspicious like someone took some e-commerce software, quickly threw on some products, and is trying to do some scamming?  All category links lead to the same fashion clothing... so I'm a little leery.

I've seen the same format of site for dishwasher parts.  Deal looked too good to be true.  The Apple pay checkout plus the lack of Paypal kinda tip it off too.  Website was registered on April 6, 2018.  Yep just another phishing site.  Do not enter any info into it.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1