Marty Backe

• Veteran Member
  •  
  • Marty Backe
  • Top Members +
  • 3,520 posts
  • Location Southern California

Good that you stopped in time :lol:

One ACM at the bottem off a lake in Holland is more then enough.

I ride there very slowly, with above in mind :cry2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

It's like a version of the bat cave or something. Cool setup. :thumbup:

Ha! Everyone who has seen the G-Form gear says I look like Batman. For grins I'm trying to find some silicone Bat ears to attach to the helmet. My wheel is now known in the office and at home as the "BatWheel"

I rode home in the dark last night (first night ride) and thought about how cool it would be to have a cape billowing behind me. Watch this space.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Ha! Everyone who has seen the G-Form gear says I look like Batman. For grins I'm trying to find some silicone Bat ears to attach to the helmet. My wheel is now known in the office and at home as the "BatWheel"

I rode home in the dark last night (first night ride) and thought about how cool it would be to have a cape billowing behind me. Watch this space.

Halloween is fast approaching. I'm considering something similar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Why is the working day sooooo long...<_<.The V8 and gear waiting to roll. B)  Looking forward to the ride home! 6 hrs and counting. :sleep1:

DSC_0031.JPG

I feel bad that my protective gear is stuffed in the truck bed. Curious...does the dog gate get strapped on over your vest? ;)

13 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I feel bad that my protective gear is stuffed in the truck bed. Curious...does the dog gate get strapped on over your vest? ;)

Nah. Tried it. Rattled too much. Now I just have to use it too keep the BatDog in my cube when she comes to work with me. Wayne Industries has a cool dog at work policy.

After all of my EUC riding I'd forgotten how much effort it takes to climb the steps (294 total) to the top of the Bunker Hill Monument. The Ninebot stayed across the street in locked mode, behind a fence and next to an apartment building. I can't imagine carrying a kid up and down the steps as one fellow appeared to have done.

45692.jpg

45709.JPG

Edited by Bob Eisenman
add content
  • Like 3

Lynn Beach looking toward Boston at low tide.

On the short ride to here two vehicles (passenger car and truck) collided at an intersection. I forgot how massive the scenario of squealing brakes and impacting auto bodies sounds. It didn't look like either driver was injured (severely) and police sirens followed the crash.

46255.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1