Inmotion V14 Adventure: a new trail wheel from Inmotion

techyiam

16 hours ago, Paul g said:

I see you @Funky waiting  for that carbon fibre wheel and Aeroplane grade 700Wh/kg battery tech from 2035 that will make your dream come true :roflmao:

Nah i just want V8/10, Teslas, KS14/16/18, etc.. updated. In general anything "new" under 55lbs.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, onewheelkoregro said:

But I am eyeing a Master for my suspension upgrade.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you narrow your choice down to the Master? What were your criteria?

Edited by techyiam

18 hours ago, Ro.man said:

I just don't understand how would you fit 14" rim in the same chassis. The diameter of the wheel is 2" bigger, so even if you somehow fit a bigger wheel there, the pedals would be too high. The whole wheel has to be redesigned to accommodate that.

I’ve been wondering the same but that’s the rumour. I guess I’m expecting it to be a different wheel, not hot swappable. As they started to make modular wheels, other versions could be very similar with only some changes. Meaning that I’m following this release thinking there will be a very similar wheel with 14” rim and that’s what I expect to buy. 
But it is a rather tall design and with adjustable pedal height it shouldn’t be impossible to use the same chassis. Although now I’m hoping the bigger version has a different design as this one doesn’t fit a seat easily (I ride seated a lot). 

Edited by UniVehje

In this video I could see clearer what I think it is a metal skeleton underneath the front part and back part that allows both the side plastic panels and the handles to attach on.

IMG_0276.jpeg.34714c273f62b65373baa39c7e613814.jpeg

It has two charging ports so it can be easily quick charged and the two ports are separately protected and a second layer surrounds the entire module giving some extra security. The question is if the water has an evacuation hole 

IMG_0274.thumb.jpeg.756152e9ac470649d58774822cd4d8e8.jpeg

Edited by Paul g
  • Like 1

The pedals seem a little better then what LeaperKim offers but not by much. The Begode factory pedals remain the best

IMG_0277.thumb.jpeg.f226399f93a7a70602c862353667791a.jpeg

I like the knobs for compression and rebound make those click sounds, much better then clueless V13.

4 minutes ago, WuQuanShan said:

40kg

Haha! Thanks for the tip. I do have a feeling that it will be more like 43kg  in real world, sometimes the Chinese scales give lighter results :lol: 

But not bad for the performance.

On 8/27/2023 at 6:22 PM, Mango said:

Why is the voltage and battery such a big mystery?

Either Inmotion is giving us 3600wh and 168v, or its the original leaked specs of 1800wh and 100v.

Hei @Mango , if you don’t mind, can I ask you a slightly more personal question, did you smoke something lately 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

That is a little less than half my weight. I thought the point of EUCs were there portability! My V12 is perfect for me. But I am eyeing a Master for my suspension upgrade.

For Petes sake get Inmotion V11 or V11Y better quality than bloody Begode ... 

25 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

For Petes sake get Inmotion V11 or V11Y better quality than bloody Begode ... 

Maybe if they upgrade to a coil or shock suspension because Air suspension is only used on diesel trailers because of the incredible weight. I am familiar with air suspension and I really don't think it is viable for EUCs which is why it is only on the V11 and V13

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Erides has it listed between 45kg and 48kg.

Also, other sites have it listed as 100v 1800wh.

IMG_1854.thumb.jpeg.06a6ea09a8130805dfe5ba98a3b96385.jpegIMG_1853.thumb.jpeg.e5da7e638615614fba4f13520dbab689.jpegIMG_1852.thumb.jpeg.a5cb04087b4308b4daface4cf971f969.jpeg

So this what I don't get my head around, the specifications are not yet official released. Some has been intet yet Inmotion openly asked for testers  that under NDA are to give feedback, which clod change the mass-produced product. 

So to me listing specifications serves only 2 goals. Either to lure people to your store or list something that makes another product look better that they can sell right now. 

Even when specifications are released on 1st September it still might be much later before first production are shipped out from factory. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Even when specifications are released on 1st September it still might be much later before first production are shipped out from factory. 

E-rides says the start of delivery is November. They usually get the deliveries date from InMotion directly. 

48kg for a 16'' wheel with a 1800Wh battery? That cant be true. That would be more than my EX20S with a 20'' wheel and a 3600Wh battery, and that wheel is already built like an absolute tank, with half inch thick suspension links and pedal hangers milled out of massive aluminium.

Edited by mhpr262
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

I am familiar with air suspension and I really don't think it is viable for EUCs which is why it is only on the V11 and V13

And on quite a few Begode wheels. Don’t worry, I tend to forget or at least disregard them quite often myself too. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1