Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

Greg X

7 minutes ago, evans036 said:

i dont trust gotway, but damn. i have my sherman s order in (which is cancellable). now filled with indecision 

If it's still 36.5kg and Begode not padding the numbers than that's a big advantage compared to the Sherman S 44kg IMO and unless the suspension is shit then this would also be a nice upgrade over the Master.

1 hour ago, Rawnei said:

If it's still 36.5kg and Begode not padding the numbers than that's a big advantage compared to the Sherman S 44kg IMO and unless the suspension is shit then this would also be a nice upgrade over the Master.

Commander is 36.5 kg and Pro is 43 kg.

• Thanks 2

Based on the stairs demo, the suspension action looked to be competitive. 

With a High Torque motor, 134.4V motor drive system, 3600Wh battery, magnesium alloy side covers, and supple low-maintenance suspension, this is looking to be quite a combination. 

However, I don't want a killer price. I prefer good value and no corner cutting. This is Gotway / Begode afterall. Sure, they can give you a killer price alright, but be assured they will also give you a killer cheap wheel in the end, guaranteed.

If Begode is serious about pushing Leaper Kim out of the market, they need to compete in build quality and weather proofing as well.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Eucner said:

Commander is 36.5 kg and Pro is 43 kg.

Ah I see, then I retract my statement, this wheel is garbage and goes into the trashbin for me for being 40kg+ 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

If the price is already set to be low, then I suspect Begode is just going to repeat history.

Perhaps they should come out with an Admiral that costs more, but with Sherman-S build quality, weather proofing, 3500W motor, and 3600Wh battery packs with high discharge cells.

There is not escaping of weight for wheels in the Sherman-S class.

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Dream crushed. Well, it can still be surprisingly cheap and good. I hope for the best.

“There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey.”

- John Ruskin, 19th century English philosopher….🤔

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for a teardown video on YT of this beast. 

This could be a nice daily wheel for me but I need it to be rain resistant at least... The old commander wasn't that bad with waterproofing or am I wrong? 

This is basically a Master in a different enclosure, different suspension and a street tire. Not bad cause I like the power of mine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexbrunoeuc said:

Can't wait for a teardown video on YT of this beast. 

This could be a nice daily wheel for me but I need it to be rain resistant at least... The old commander wasn't that bad with waterproofing or am I wrong? 

This is basically a Master in a different enclosure, different suspension and a street tire. Not bad cause I like the power of mine. 

i can confirm commander is good with waterproofing, and yes exactly this is a master with a different shell, suspension and more battery

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, Steve Evans said:

i cant find its price. has that not been advertised 

Commander Pro Price (scrolled down to near bottom) 

The Extreme Bull Commander Pro is now available for preorder at Alien Rides.

The anticipated price is between $3700 and $4000.

Expected ETA is Feb. 2023.

C38, 3500W motor.

CNC Honey Comb pedals.

Weight is 95 lbs.

Suspension Travel: 90 mm.

Rim: 14"

Tire: 20"

Free spin speed: 70 mph (112 km/h) 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Let's hope weather proofing, and build quality is competitive with the Sherman-S.

I expect something has to give.

Somehow I trust the latest Begode boards and electronics more than whatever "new" board another manufacturer has. But build quality and waterproofing... from Begode... mmh.

But I'm keeping on hoping. Maybe this will be the perfect wheel.

I would like the red accents back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On the one hand, there is no longer a need to deal with the poorly designed links, and slider quirks, like on the Master, but on the other, if the suspension on the Commander Pro is not done well, it could be more challenging for third parties to come up with fixes.

If the copycating was thoroughly attempted, the sliders should be using wet lubrication. If so, tight tolerances and good seals are required for smooth, leak-free operation.

The cost cutting of the display, I am fine with. I don't mind the smaller display that Begode used early on, like on the RS, EX.N, T3.

The part that I am worried about is what got cut back on the BOM to get the CNC Honeycomb pedals on there.

Edited by techyiam
  • Upvote 1

Price will be crucial here, sherman-S/ex30 cost 4150-4200. commanderPro has to be significantly cheaper, otherwise why not to buy more powerfull ex30 ?

If this will be Master inside, with more durable case, maintenance free suspension and +50% battery -> and all this in similiar price  - why to buy Master? It may be Master/s22 killer :ph34r:

Edited by Greg X

4 minutes ago, Unicycle Santa said:

Seems decent. Just from the video it does seem a bit cheaper regarding the fit and finish, but it's a prototype wheel after all. I have my eyes peeled.

At Alienrides, the Commander Pro is expected to between $3700 and $4000.

Whereas, the EX30 is expected to be priced between $3500 and $4000.

It is going to be interesting to see which one wins out.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, techyiam said:

At Alienrides, the Commander Pro is expected to between $3700 and $4000.

Whereas, the EX30 is expected to be priced between $3500 and $4000.

It is going to be interesting to see which one wins out.

I think that the Commander Pro is a usable euc out of the box, no fairing system needed to protect the batteries or to mount aftermarket pads. Probably the original pads included are also enough... Maybe to good to be true 😅

@EMA thanks for your reply 😊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

Killer specs, killer price.

Let's hope weather proofing, and build quality is competitive with the Sherman-S. 

Looking at the close up video from EUC Serbia, the wheel appears to my mind to have undergone ‘extensive testing’ by the look of the scratched paintwork on the outer shell, nearly as ‘distressed’ as her jeans, in fact! 

Edit: might the thread title better be changed to reflect the recently upped voltage?

Edited by Freeforester
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

nearly as ‘distressed’ as her jeans, in fact!

Your assumption could be wrong here. She could have paid a pretty penny for that designer jeans with those "fashionable" cutouts when new.🙂 

• mrelwood changed the title to Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)