Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

11 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Oh yeah that looks super short! Doubtful to an extension how would it fold down?

I don't know. You might have to take the plastic handle off and manufacture something that would take its place -- something that can fold/recoil inside itself so when needed it can retract vertically.

Edited by BKW

Just now, techyiam said:

Should work for me.

The wheel is about 95 lbs. I need a sturdy trolley handle for maneuvering, and rolling down stairs.

I like the sturdiness of it, but for long walks it may be an issue

24 minutes ago, BKW said:

I don't usually use the trolley handle for too long a distance, and I don't need a tall handle.

Even the rear lift handle on my Abrams works for me. I don't use the Abrams trolley handle because I know it will not last.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BKW said:

They probably have an "ideal rider height" they design for. It likely hits within that range. Maybe no need to seek out a solution until it's confirmed there is a problem? :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greg X said:

handle is short, but case is high. Together they should be enough for most users, similiar trolley height to - T4, ks16s, v8. 

Interesting. Just by looking at the picture I posted with the guy standing next to it holding the handle, it seems short. But OK, will wait and see what they say in the reviews I guess

• Like 1

This is getting exciting. Begode, according to Marty, managed to build a suspension that is competitive to the Sherman-S.

Additionally, Marty also commented that the Commander Pro felt smaller and lighter than the Master.

Marty's Commander Pro Range Test Summary on Facebook

Chance Hinz

XhRw7cPKQHo.png
How’s suspension feel vs the sherman s

Marty Backe

Author
+2

Chance Hinz Basically the same

Mark Custodio Orillaneda

Really curious on how the weight feels when riding. At 95 lbs, this is the lightest 3600Wh Suspension wheel available, even if we are just talking slight 5-10 pound differences.

Serge Robinson

Mark Custodio Orillaneda when you ride the commander pro, it feels like lighter than the Master. I dont Know if Marty Backe feels the same thing

Marty Backe

Author
+2

Serge Robinson yes, feels smaller and lighter I think
Edited by techyiam
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cobaltsaber said:

This wheel is gonna be an absolute blast. Those who choose the sherman-s over this are gonna miss out. 134v goodness for cheaper as well

Well, let's see how the review goes with the build quality of the CP because I'm reading in some of these Facebook comments that Marty says the quality is much less than the SS. HOWEVER, the suspension is supposedly just as good, feels lighter than the Master, etc. Honestly, did we really expect the quality to be better than the SS as a Begode wheel? I've already stated the many things I like about this wheel knowing full well the "quality" begode dishes...

Btw, I haven't even looked at facebook for over a decade and here I am wanting to join just for this group

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BKW said:

I haven't rode the SS, but I suspect the CP will feel more balanced when riding. It looks less top heavy?

I getting a hunch that the Commander Pro may be easier to ride than the Master, and the Sherman-S.

I guess time will tell.

Edited by techyiam
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

I wish we could eliminate the wind and the music in that video and just hear the wheel. It sounds really squeaky?

That squeaky noise you hear is high pitch wind, not the wheel. Crappy action cam audio with no fluffy over it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, squirrel said:

Looks pretty good. Wonder if the rim is reinforced at all compared with the Master line. Is that a stock street tire??

Not sure if it's a stock tire for the wheel. I know ewheels has an option that allows you to choose knobby or street tire when buying this wheel though

1 hour ago, BKW said:

No photo description available.

Looking at this photo, as well as others, I notice holes going vertically up and down the front edges of the shell. This is also on the back edges of the shell as well. Do you think there is any reason for this? Or is this just for aesthetic purposes? I noticed Begode did the same thing with the Mten4 where they left holes around the body for attachments, so it makes me wonder if they had plans to put something there or not?

Commander-Pro-Side-Right.jpg

Edited by BKW

On 1/13/2023 at 10:54 AM, Cobaltsaber said:

This wheel is gonna be an absolute blast. Those who choose the sherman-s over this are gonna miss out. 134v goodness for cheaper as well

A ‘rose’ by any other name (other than Begode)… bold words for a wheel that’s hardly out of the box, you do realise ExtremeBull are more or less a division of Begode?  I sincerely hope you’re right, but I have this nagging doubt all the same, somehow…

• Upvote 1

Get this, not only does each leg of the suspension structs on the Commander Pro has both compression and rebound damping, they are both adjustable separately too. In the motorcycle world, this is a big deal.

Marty also hinted at some negatives. I guess we have to wait for his full video for more details.

Edited by techyiam

1 hour ago, techyiam said:

Get this, not only does each leg of the suspension structs on the Commander Pro has both compression and rebound damping, they are both adjustable separately too. In the motorcycle world, this is a big deal.

Just curious. How do you know that the two shocks are adjusted to the right number together.  One being under utilized would stress the over utilized one?  With the V11 you can see the pressures on the pump.  How would you  know they are correctly set? Since I have little knowledge of these matters I am just wondering out loud.  Is it simply just turning the nut to you get a certain feel that feels the same on the other shock?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Paradox said:

Just curious. How do you know that the two shocks are adjusted to the right number together.  One being under utilized would stress the over utilized one?  With the V11 you can see the pressures on the pump.  How would you  know they are correctly set? Since I have little knowledge of these matters I am just wondering out loud.  Is it simply just turning the nut to you get a certain feel that feels the same on the other shock?

Typically you turn the adjuster to one end of the spectrum, then you backout to a specific number of turns.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2

I just saw the video. My impression is that the SS is definitely prettier than the CP. From what Marty said about how the wires inside are all jumbled together, this doesn't give me hope for the inner build quality. As far as the suspension, you can't really judge it accurately here as the CP hasn't really been adjusted from what Marty has said, and it's also a personal preference I think (need more assessment of the suspension). The SS looks taller , but that may be because of the knobby on the SS and the CP being lower with the street tire.

It was a very basic impression video, so not too much to go off of here, except I think there are clues that the begode will not have as good as build quality (not really a shocker).

Oh, yeah... the trolley handle kind of worries me a bit. I personally think it's likely more stable and stronger than the SS trolley handle, but what I don't like about it is how short it is when you stand next to it. If you look at Dawn standing next to it, it indeed looks short, so a taller person I think would have trouble with it I think. As far as the "sharpness" feel Dawn and Marty said, this isn't a problem as one can easily have some type of wrap on it to fix that.

Right now, it's all about trying to figure out the quality and reliability of the CP. I think if it's not garbage then it stands to be a proper contender to the SS. If the quality is really bad then even at 134v and a bigger motor, that will put a big hamper on whether I will get it over the SS.

Btw, I saw a SS in person today, and it's not as big as I thought it'd be. So I am not concerned about either the SS or the CP's size at all.

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1